Awesumbrad
07/14/2010 06:10 AM (UTC)
Been a long time reader but only just joined. my name is brad im 24yrs and im an aussie and love mk as the rest of you do. i have a pretty good knowledge of the story and good at gameplay but i am not so good at these sites so i will make sum errors. thanx for reading Cheersglasses
Scorpion992
08/23/2010 08:41 PM (UTC)
how to increase your rnko rank here????????????
NS922
About Me
08/27/2010 03:20 AM (UTC)
Scorpion992 Wrote:
how to increase your rnko rank here????????????

Help people with things, like answering questions (just like this). You can also earn them by submitting Fan Submissions (art, fan fic). This will earn you Dragon Points. From what I know, you need about 75 DPs to rank up. It's also important to be respectful and logical. You can get these things called Skull Points that subtract from your DPs if you are unruly and disrespectful.
DrCheesesteak
10/03/2010 01:13 AM (UTC)
Hello, new to the forums (but not the site). How the 'eck do I change my avatar/icon? I see it in the settings page and then a long list of the icon library w/ all {AcjBizar} at the end. I click on any and nothing happens. After I save it just boots me out of the settings and I still have the default avatar/icon.

Thanks
owen_pwned
10/03/2010 08:27 AM (UTC)
There is another way to do it. Simply save an icon that you want, 75 X 75 pixels I think it needs to be. You upload that to an image hosting website, then you simply put the link into the text bar, and you should get your avatar.
I'm not sure why the MKO icons will not show up, maybe a little persistance and it will work.

Anyway hopefully this has helped, enjoy your stay. EDIT: It has occured to me that it may be because you are shadow banned. I doubt this is the case, but if it is, it is because your sig and avvy KB limit has exceeded 120 KB, when this happens you are not allowed a sig or avvy for a certain amount of time.
cagedrage
About Me
gamertag: jeeringjunk
11/21/2010 12:10 AM (UTC)
i'v got 2 questions
1. how do you put a picture in your signature?

2. if you have 0 dp and you get skulled does it go into negatives?confusedconfusedconfused
cagedrage
About Me
11/21/2010 12:29 AM (UTC)
bob-scorpion Wrote:
how do you start your own discussion? cheers

say your on the home page click on the forum listing that you want (mk 2011 for example) and it should list the threads. stay on that page but click post message and you should be good to go! grin
owen_pwned
11/21/2010 06:41 AM (UTC)
cagedrage Wrote:
i'v got 2 questions
1. how do you put a picture in your signature?

2. if you have 0 dp and you get skulled does it go into negatives?confusedconfusedconfused

For the sig just follow this,

And yeah
I think you go into minuses, if you get minus five I think you get banned, at least I think that;s how it goes.
SubxZero
12/08/2010 06:04 PM (UTC)
I've been on this site for a long time, but only just started participating in the forums rather than reading. I have a quick question though. What do the "Visits" mean underneath your username? I assume they mean every day you sign into the forums or something, but i've never understood it. Plus, if it's not that but posts, I know mine isn't adding on visits correctly. I've logged in and posted more times than it's displaying new visits. What's going on?
owen_pwned
12/08/2010 07:18 PM (UTC)
The visit system does mess up for quite a few people, so it's nothing to worry about. Anyway visits are how often you visit the website, to get your visit counter up just visit once every five minutes for a bisit to be added to the visit counter.
cagedrage
About Me
12/10/2010 11:23 PM (UTC)
can someone tell me how to make all of the unlisted emoticons like cyrax?tongue
NS922
About Me
12/11/2010 12:06 AM (UTC)
cagedrage Wrote:
can someone tell me how to make all of the unlisted emoticons like cyrax?tongue

You must find those elsewhere on the web. I don't think they're from MKO.
cagedrage
About Me
01/17/2011 10:17 PM (UTC)
how do you post in italics?
owen_pwned
01/18/2011 07:23 PM (UTC)
MortalMushroom
02/05/2011 05:55 AM (UTC)
I want to get one of my old fan submissions deleted. Can it be done?
cagedrage
About Me
02/08/2011 11:20 PM (UTC)
how do i post a fan submission?
NS922
About Me
02/10/2011 02:23 AM (UTC)
cagedrage Wrote:
how do i post a fan submission?

Click
Stryk-mac
About Me

Characters for next game please: Tanya, Rain, Ermac, Cyrax, Nitara, Sareena, Jade, Reiko and Mavado

03/07/2011 11:30 PM (UTC)
I dont know if this has been answered, but how do i make one of my own pictures my profile pic. (Besides the ones on here already) grin Thanks
owen_pwned
03/09/2011 08:13 PM (UTC)
Stryk-mac Wrote:
I dont know if this has been answered, but how do i make one of my own pictures my profile pic. (Besides the ones on here already) grin Thanks

How to put image in you sig
johnnycagebgoode
03/21/2011 12:38 AM (UTC)
?
owen_pwned Wrote:
The visit system does mess up for quite a few people, so it's nothing to worry about. Anyway visits are how often you visit the website, to get your visit counter up just visit once every five minutes for a bisit to be added to the visit counter.

I asked about this in the main 'introduction' thread when I should've just come here. So, do you have to be logged in to MKO and keep coming back to it to bump the visits up? I've been on here for like a month and 2 visits is kinda misleading.
owen_pwned
06/03/2011 04:51 PM (UTC)
Ab_Horrence Wrote:
owen_pwned Wrote:

I asked about this in the main 'introduction' thread when I should've just come here. So, do you have to be logged in to MKO and keep coming back to it to bump the visits up? I've been on here for like a month and 2 visits is kinda misleading.

Yeah you have to log in on MKO every five minutes roughly to get 1 visit added to your visit counter, and then you can just go on a different website, five minutes later you come back to MKO and you have a visit. The visit counter does get broken for some people so don't get too worried if you constantly have only 10 or so visits.
GuardiaXIV
About Me

sig by prodigy004

06/15/2011 05:30 PM (UTC)
How do you quote others?
NS922
About Me
06/16/2011 03:11 AM (UTC)
GuardiaXIV Wrote:
How do you quote others?

Click "Reply" on the specific post you want to quote. Then click "Add Original". Simple as that.
totheark
07/06/2011 03:57 AM (UTC)
What are the benefits of an assasin rank?

When I bought it, I didn't really pay attention to what I was paying for...tongue

Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.