miss spin
posted08/25/2007 08:39 PM (UTC)by
sonicherosfan1
is probably the worse person you could play with on xbox live on umk3.
Theres a difference between being good and just being cheap and abusing something that wasnt really met to be in the game in the first place.

Like for example,

When she picks kung lao,

She does the infin combo with him all the time,same when she chooses kable or human smoke or really any other person who has one.

And please do not come on here tring to defend a exploit in the game itself.Its really not fair cause you can't really get out of the combos and when you do your like 2 hits away from dying and this kinda of stuff ruins the game for anyone else.

There are good players on xbl and on umk3 on there but there are to many who think being cheap is being good at the game.If you want to convince yourself that these infin combos is being good then go ahead,cause your just going to ruin it for everyone else and no one will want to play with you on there.

I am not saying i suck at the game cause i used to be good when it first came out and when i had it on the snes but miss spin is a perfect example of how this game on xbla is still uneven and simply no fun when people ruin the game itself.
Pighut
About Me

a>OWG-OVERLORD :Pig Of The Hut: www.pighut.com: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=pighut

08/02/2007 05:53 PM (UTC)
sonicherosfan1 Wrote:
is probably the worse person you could play with on xbox live on umk3.
Theres a difference between being good and just being cheap and abusing something that wasnt really met to be in the game in the first place.

Like for example,

When she picks kung lao,

She does the infin combo with him all the time,same when she chooses kable or human smoke or really any other person who has one.

And please do not come on here tring to defend a exploit in the game itself.Its really not fair cause you can't really get out of the combos and when you do your like 2 hits away from dying and this kinda of stuff ruins the game for anyone else.

There are good players on xbl and on umk3 on there but there are to many who think being cheap is being good at the game.If you want to convince yourself that these infin combos is being good then go ahead,cause your just going to ruin it for everyone else and no one will want to play with you on there.

I am not saying i suck at the game cause i used to be good when it first came out and when i had it on the snes but miss spin is a perfect example of how this game on xbla is still uneven and simply no fun when people ruin the game itself.

Whats your gamertag? Can I play you? You tell me if miss pigg is cheap
sonicherosfan1
08/02/2007 06:02 PM (UTC)
my gamertag is the same name as i use on here.
Pighut
About Me

a>OWG-OVERLORD :Pig Of The Hut: www.pighut.com: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=pighut

08/02/2007 07:26 PM (UTC)
ok get ready for an add and make sure you play me then get back to me. I'll tell you if you're good or not and don't worry I'm a nice guy. I just want to see what all the bitching is about this late into the game.
Pighut
About Me

08/02/2007 07:29 PM (UTC)
OK BUDDY, i just tried to add you and your friends list is full so delete some nobodies and add me.

pig of the hut

enter that in just like that or let me know when I can add you,
mkflegend
08/02/2007 07:32 PM (UTC)
lol, ah this is funny shit...dude I've seen the girls vids, she's pretty good. And believe it or not that actually takes more skill then the bs in MKD/MKA by FARRR.

I'm happy to see that there's girls out there that could kick ass in MK, in that game I'm sure she'd kick the shit out of most on this forum ha, ha. Now that's funny...

glasses

P.S. You might not want to play me once I get a 360 then....I don't do infinites in any fighter however, I will play cheesy, I'll bomb and net you to death with Cyrax and I'm not changing my gameplay for anyone. Just adapt and you'll be ok. Or step up your game.
tumzilla78
08/03/2007 03:12 AM (UTC)
look here miss spin isnt cheap at all sonic jus mad cuz he cant beat her and it takes alot of skill to do what she does not many ppl can do that she is good at umk3 sonic u jus need to shut up man,miss spin is my friend and u writin her sayin bullshit tellin her she hangs wit too many black ppl she can hang wit who ever she wants ,and dont get mad cuz u cant beat her man ur jus mad cuz she got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more skill den your ass
Quest2be1
About Me
Veteran@MortalKombatOnline.com
Moderator@MortalKombatUnited.com

08/03/2007 03:27 AM (UTC)
@Sonic Curious? Lets say someone sweeps you the whole round or throws you the whole round and wins. Do you consider this to be cheap?
Pighut
About Me

08/03/2007 05:16 AM (UTC)
tumzilla78 Wrote:
look here miss spin isnt cheap at all sonic jus mad cuz he cant beat her and it takes alot of skill to do what she does not many ppl can do that she is good at umk3 sonic u jus need to shut up man,miss spin is my friend and u writin her sayin bullshit tellin her she hangs wit too many black ppl she can hang wit who ever she wants ,and dont get mad cuz u cant beat her man ur jus mad cuz she got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more skill den your ass

Learn some english and sell your ebonics book. We can't understand yo ass
Ermac92
About Me
08/03/2007 06:15 AM (UTC)
Pighut Wrote:
tumzilla78 Wrote:

Learn some english and sell your ebonics book. We can't understand yo ass

Word
sonicherosfan1
08/03/2007 05:38 PM (UTC)
@quest

no i dont,i consider that just a bad match though lmao.
I never said i was great but i am far from bad.And to her friend that i beat on there that just so happen to be a member on this website,stop with the raciest comments on xbl.I dont think its right just cause your black that you called me a nigger on there and if i had called you that omg lets call it a hate crime.

But no,
Miss spin can spin her story anyway way she pleases but the fact is,there are exploites in umk3 on xbla or in general and she abuses them.
Pighut
About Me

08/03/2007 09:53 PM (UTC)
sonicherosfan1 Wrote:
@quest

I never said i was great but i am far from bad.And to her friend that i beat on there that just so happen to be a member on this website,stop with the raciest comments on xbl.I dont think its right just cause your black that you called me a nigger on there and if i had called you that omg lets call it a hate crime.

But no,
Miss spin can spin her story anyway way she pleases but the fact is,there are exploites in umk3 on xbla or in general and she abuses them.

did you add me yet?
sonicherosfan1
08/03/2007 10:08 PM (UTC)
what was your gamertag again and try to add me cause for some reason i have a problem even sending you a message.
Quest2be1
About Me
Veteran@MortalKombatOnline.com
Moderator@MortalKombatUnited.com

08/04/2007 03:23 AM (UTC)
@sonic
Good attitude, that is not cheap, that is called not blocking or adjusting to the situation. About you saying no means you most likely have a good mentality at the game. Get on MKA i dont play UMK3

You send pig of the hut an FR
He will accept it and he's cool as sh!t
hi GT = Pig of the hut
just like that
PumkinKing93
08/04/2007 06:38 AM (UTC)
how come ive never seen yuou on umk3 sonic
?
sonicherosfan1
08/04/2007 05:00 PM (UTC)
i mainly play nhl2k7 on xbl.
But normally when i play umk3 its usually against friends and whatnot.
And I am not on the same time every day.Lately though I have been tring to find matches against people but you know how it is,you join a room and their like umm leave cause we are waiting and then you get booted and its just ahhh.
Iori9
08/24/2007 10:55 PM (UTC)
It's simple really, don't get hit with the spin, remember that there are cheapper moves that overlap the spin.
mkflegend
08/25/2007 08:39 PM (UTC)
sonicherosfan1 Wrote:
@quest

But no,

Dude the shit that can be abused in UMK3 actually takes skill man, compared to the easy Bullshit in MKD and MKA by FARRR. I remember playing you way back in MKA you left after just one match lol.

If you saw miss spin's combos, then try to do them for yourself you'll learn to respect that that shit takes actual skill to do.

I can't do Kung Lao's infinite combos but I can do Reptiles a little, Strykers and Cyrax's bomb infinites but they're not easy, it's not like Bo's MKD easy shit that anyone here can pull off in 5 minutes....sleep
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.