kizano
06/16/2008 08:47 AM (UTC)
thats crazy that you responded just now because yesterday was the first time I was able to see your updates in almost a month. Your MK DA video was sick as hell. Just like the description, no fancy music, no frills, no bull shit, just bad ass kombos. The Deception vids are cool too. One that caught my eye was that Noob Smoke 90% mid screen kombo that you did. I remember a month or two ago dusting off my copy and messing around with Noob Smoke but you took that shit to a whole nother level. Again, good stuff.

Thats cool that they tweaked the uppercut wake-up. I always thought it was a little cheap on the PS2, being that it was safe if it was blocked. I dont mean totally broken because I like the wake-up moves but my buddy would hit me with that shit even if my combo landed some times. But then again I could always just do it back to him so I guess it balanced itself out wink Thats cool that Midway did that. Sure its a pop up, but now its not so safe. I think thats a nice way to balance it.

since you mentioned Prime, just curious, are you a GTA fan? I played GTA 4 about a week ago on the 360 and honestly, I love MK ( obviously ) but I think thats the best game that I've ever played. The physics, the driving, the gun battles, hell even the story and voice acting are top notch. Anyway, congratulations and have fun living in Jersey. I live in Cali and never been to Jersey but I heard about those " New Jersey white fish" that wash up on those beaches there so watch your step, hehe.

take care man

smile
Check
06/17/2008 12:58 AM (UTC)
kizano Wrote:
thats crazy that you responded just now because yesterday was the first time I was able to see your updates in almost a month. Your MK DA video was sick as hell. Just like the description, no fancy music, no frills, no bull shit, just bad ass kombos. The Deception vids are cool too. One that caught my eye was that Noob Smoke 90% mid screen kombo that you did. I remember a month or two ago dusting off my copy and messing around with Noob Smoke but you took that shit to a whole nother level. Again, good stuff.

Thats cool that they tweaked the uppercut wake-up. I always thought it was a little cheap on the PS2, being that it was safe if it was blocked. I dont mean totally broken because I like the wake-up moves but my buddy would hit me with that shit even if my combo landed some times. But then again I could always just do it back to him so I guess it balanced itself out wink Thats cool that Midway did that. Sure its a pop up, but now its not so safe. I think thats a nice way to balance it.

since you mentioned Prime, just curious, are you a GTA fan? I played GTA 4 about a week ago on the 360 and honestly, I love MK ( obviously ) but I think thats the best game that I've ever played. The physics, the driving, the gun battles, hell even the story and voice acting are top notch. Anyway, congratulations and have fun living in Jersey. I live in Cali and never been to Jersey but I heard about those " New Jersey white fish" that wash up on those beaches there so watch your step, hehe.

take care man

smile

what up kizano! ; )

hell yea, man. good to hear from you.

Yup! thats how it should be!! too many distractions from those insane combos? u kidding me? all attention should be focused on those things.

dont worry i have a niiiiice surprise for everyone in the very late future.. fuck it ill reveal it.. im redoing all the legacy movies in HD, had i known how to adjust the quality of the video, i wouldnt have to do all this work again, lol.. but itll be fun, i just need to get motivated.

ah, but thats not all... i am, in fact, doing a MK LEGACY 5. i wont say what it is, but itll be a little something for you to enjoy ; )

im not gonna redo those jumpkick combos though. lol.. man i was out of my mind for those 5-6 days. i wouldnt be able to get into that state of mind again. too hard.

but speaking of that, i will be doing as much as possible over, not all. but as many as possible. at least 95% of it

but yea the MKDA vid was insane. i have problems with the audio on youtube though.. thats the only thing. its perfect if you download it oto ur harddrive though.

anyway, i gtg in a sec, but i will get back to you soon. glad you enjoyed the MKD combos, ns 90% is a top 5 vote for combo of the year imo.

ill be back later on tonight to finish this post.

later man! ; ) thanks as always bro.
kizano
07/07/2008 05:50 AM (UTC)
That sounds awesome Check. Hi-def. MK the way it was meant to be viewed, hehe. Cant wait for Legacy V. Im sure it will be kick ass just like the rest. Good luck, ice your thumbs regularly wink

Later

smile
Check
07/07/2008 07:13 PM (UTC)
kizano Wrote:
That sounds awesome Check. Hi-def. MK the way it was meant to be viewed, hehe. Cant wait for Legacy V. Im sure it will be kick ass just like the rest. Good luck, ice your thumbs regularly wink

Later

smile

glad you like the idea bro!

did you happen to get a viewable computer yet? i hope so man, i really want you to check out what ive been lately!

oh, theres more. 2 Combo Videos at once! hehe, Legacy V and.... MKA Online Ground Combo Tribute! ; )

unfortunatly, one will have to be released before the other ; ( the online one is done, just editing the last 20 or so combos. everything came out PERFECT, and i mean it. its a great video.

as for the Legacy V, its going to be a while, ill tackle it when im done remaking the Hi-res stuff. i havent been working on it much lately though ; / i will soon, 88 combos to go, 20 or 30 that are hard. ill do the best i can! ; )

peace
Check
11/08/2008 08:57 AM (UTC)
MK Legacy: Biggest Combos in MK Armageddon
Download MK Legacy from Filefront

MK Legacy II: Biggest Midscreen Combos in MK Armageddon
Download MK Legacy II from Filefront

MK Legacy III: Biggest Ground Combos in MK Armageddon
Download MK Legacy III from Filefront

MK Legacy IV: Biggest Online Combos in MK Armageddon
Download MK Legacy IV from Filefront

MK Legacy V: Biggest Online Ground Combos in MK Armageddon
Download MK Legacy V from Filefront

MK Legacy VI: Biggest Ground Wall Combos in MK Armageddon
Download MK Legacy VI from Filefront

MKD Tribute
Download MKD Tribute from Filefront

MKDA Tribute
Download MKDA Tribute From Filefront
________

MK Legacy I-VI has been released. MKL 1-5 have been severly updated with tons of new combos. The last time those movies were updated were over a year ago. So you can imagine the amount of new stuff in these videos. Not to mention, all have been rerecorded in higher bitrate. Much higher quality versions are available upon request. The FileFront links will be added to the next post.

MK Legacy VI is a ground wall tribute that was recorded before i lost everything on my hard drive. luckily, the movie was uploaded the night before it happened for JFCalibur to watch. Theres a couple new combos since then as well. Just notice the quality difference and youll know which ones are new.

This concludes my tribute to the 3d Mortal Kombat games. It has been a crazy and long road. I am very happy to be done and moving on with my life.

Special Thanks to Reo, Jago and M2Dave for their help with MK Legacy IV and MK Legacy V

MK Legacy I-VI

YouTube - MK Legacy part 1 of 2

YouTube - MK Legacy part 2 of 2

YouTube - MK Legacy II part 1 of 2

YouTube - MK Legacy II part 2 of 2

YouTube - MK Legacy III

YouTube - MK Legacy IV part 1 of 2

YouTube - MK Legacy IV part 2 of 2

YouTube - MK Legacy V

Youtube - MK Legacy VI

_____

The MKDA Combo Video Tribute is released. This video has been rerecorded in top notch quality and features each characters biggest wall and midscreen combos, including ones after impales.

Continuing in the process of my paying tribute to the past 3 mk games the last few weeks. The MKDA Tribute was a honor to make, and felt great going back to the game that is responsible for me being here today. Next up will be the grand finale with SIX MKA Combo Videos, which are all already saved and processed on my computer.

The MKDA Combo Video Tribute

YouTube - MKDA Combo Video Tribute

80% of the combos in this video were never found until i purchased the game. i dont know out of the 20% whos is his whos, but they were fairly simple to find a long time ago.

I did a quick video the other day showcasing every characters biggest wall and midscreen combos in MK Deception. It was fun to make and only took a day of my time to do. Surprisingly it took me 3 days to get it edited and up for you to watch.

so without further ado, i bring you the updated versions of both MKD Resurrection I and II; The MKD Combo Video Tribute ( yes i know, i worked hard on the name, haha )

YouTube - MKD Combo Video Tribute

enjoy the movies everyone.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.