how good is this art!!!!
posted11/10/2007 04:57 AM (UTC)by
Scorpioninhellmode
-Jago-
About Me
11/09/2007 03:00 AM (UTC)
I think it's pretty awesome, probably the best art of Deception Scorpion I've seen. Just remember though, this needs to go in the fan art section, and don't embed flash files. Is this your work or someone elses?
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

11/09/2007 03:19 AM (UTC)
Coincidentally, we have that cut out in the CutOut thread somewhere.

It was without permission so we can't house it in that thread with the other fan art. So if you know how to get in contact with the artist(or if you are him//her, let me know. I generally get the "permission to cut//use" for that thread.

i made it go to where it says denvanart i spelled it wrong but thats me!!!furiousfuriousfuriousfuriousfurious
Hikari715
11/10/2007 04:02 AM (UTC)
*Looks at the guy's profile and checks the artist's DA profile*

This pic is awesome but...

Not your work.
Sub-Frost055
11/10/2007 04:03 AM (UTC)
hmmm... i dunno... i've seen other artists work on that site yet the artists themsevles didn't post it there... hmmm.... i don't trust you entirely.
Sub-Frost055
11/10/2007 04:06 AM (UTC)
i take that back... stealer. the pics in your profile... THEY'RE NOT YOUR WORK! stealer... so this isn't your work... stealer.... and i know that no 8 year old is that talented in art. STEALER!!! but i'm not saying anything more... because im sure something is going to happen to me... but stil...
boomboom
About Me

I hate this place.

11/10/2007 04:22 AM (UTC)
This is not your work. Sorry, this counts as an automatic ban on your part.

Also...

Homepage: http://www.Mortalkombatonline.com and alot more but one thing ill tell you my email address drkbish@mortalkombatonline.com and one websitehttp://www.darquecathedral.org

Games: MP3,Mortal combat:) Shadow The Hedeghog

Occupation: Mortal kombat commpany (even thourgh im 8 i still do im smart) oh and Mechquest.com, dragonfable.com and thats it!:)

Ok.... You do not work at the Mortal Kombat Company, which I assume is the place where the MK people work, but I'm sure it is called differently and you would if you worked there, but if you're 8, then you can't get a job.

Those websites? I guess MKO could be called a place you go to, but you are not a moderator/admin of this site, nor are you DArquebishop. Wow, you're even trying to be someone else that works here. You also didn't make the DArque Cathedral, which is also DArqueBishops's website. And WTF is with the "Dragonfable.com" and "Mechquest.com" being an occupation?

Again, you didn't draw those pics, and those pics you have on your profile I'm pretty sure aren't your either... in fact, the second one seems to be a render with Red on it.
D'Arque Bishop
11/10/2007 04:57 AM (UTC)
Wow. I have to admit, I would never have expected someone to actually try and pass themselves off as me. Interesting.

However, as others have pointed out here, you have others' copyrighted work in your profile passed off as yours, and also have claimed someone else's work on deviantArt as yours. That is an instant ban offense as stated in the site FAQs.

And with that, I'm closing this thread.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.