Full 2400x3000 Catwoman render
posted06/30/2008 06:29 PM (UTC)by
FDMK
About Me
I've decided to quietly release the full 2400x3000 render of Catwoman. I also haven't watermarked it to death like some jackasses. Just go the multimedia sub-section of the Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe section of FDMK, and you will find her.
Midway was originally going to allow me to post the render before they officially released it, but since TMK ruined that for me, I don't see the harm in giving the fans the full high-res version.

Enjoy!
casess1
06/30/2008 11:49 AM (UTC)
thanx alot.
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

06/30/2008 01:24 PM (UTC)
Looks great man, thanks.
mkdfan
About Me
06/30/2008 01:39 PM (UTC)
Ooo thanks alot!
Deathbearer
06/30/2008 01:41 PM (UTC)
thanks man, i don't see why TMK has to go fuck shit up with watermarks. your version totally pwns grin
sub-scropion
About Me

Follow me on Twitter! ---> twitter.com/JayAyEmmyEs

06/30/2008 01:47 PM (UTC)
wow....this render is really nice, thanx :)
FDMK
06/30/2008 01:53 PM (UTC)
Deathbearer Wrote:
thanks man, i don't see why TMK has to go fuck shit up with watermarks. your version totally pwns grin

He's all about recognition, I guess. I'll watermark a teaser because you can't really use it for anything, but watermarking a full render right in the middle almost makes it useless. I like to provide for the MK kommunity, which is why I never watermark renders, artwork, etc. I didn't make it, so why should I have the right to slap my website's name all over it?
queve
06/30/2008 03:21 PM (UTC)
I NEED to point this out:

Edit:Horrible Render mistake

Has anyone else noticed how HORRIBLY photoshoped the Catwoman render is? Look at her hand, fingers and boot!!!!

Maybe all this is because it was a leaked unfinished picture or something, and since she wasnt supposed to be revealed yet, the artist didnt add the last details or placed her well in the roof.

I mean, she has NO fingers and the boots look slightly out of place, as if it was pasted in that backround without being careful........

Hopefully its just because its not finished, because overall, this is an excellent render and probably one of my faves....but those details are very wrong.

Thanks for the pic man, but I really think you and TMK should stop the fighting. You both have great sites, no need to be competing for the title.

FDMK
06/30/2008 03:27 PM (UTC)
Uh oh. I just spoke to Midway, and they said they're in the process of asking TMK to remove his render. I may have to as well. I figured it was ok to post it since the whole world had pretty much all weekend to see it.
queve
06/30/2008 03:37 PM (UTC)
LOOK people:

Horrible Render mistake

I keep telling my self its because its unfinished.

Maybe that's why Midway wants the leaked pic to be removed, besides the fact that Catwoman was not supposed to be released this soon.

fuzzdork Wrote:
Uh oh. I just spoke to Midway, and they said they're in the process of asking TMK to remove his render. I may have to as well. I figured it was ok to post it since the whole world had pretty much all weekend to see it.

That's bad.

Hopefully Midway isnt mad enough at the fact that Catwoman was spoiled AND that pictures of her were leaked not to give any new renders for quite sometime.

Maybe they really are like this because the render looks horribly unfinished.
Aquarius_D
06/30/2008 03:48 PM (UTC)
Thank you fuzzdork for the awesome renders. You rock.
MINION
About Me
Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
06/30/2008 03:49 PM (UTC)
Sweet! thanks bro!
JAX007
About Me

06/30/2008 03:57 PM (UTC)
queve Wrote:
LOOK people:

Horrible Render mistake

I keep telling my self its because its unfinished.

Maybe that's why Midway wants the leaked pic to be removed, besides the fact that Catwoman was not supposed to be released this soon.

fuzzdork Wrote:

That's bad.

Hopefully Midway isnt mad enough at the fact that Catwoman was spoiled AND that pictures of her were leaked not to give any new renders for quite sometime.

Maybe they really are like this because the render looks horribly unfinished.

All of them are are just character models put over backgrond artwork, this one is no different.

I mean, Sub-Zero's backround was an image from MKDA, and the backround lighting doesnt even reflect on the characters.

I think they should just release them without backgrounds as I think it looks better.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
06/30/2008 05:00 PM (UTC)
Nice one, man! Thanks for this.
queve
06/30/2008 05:08 PM (UTC)
JAX007 Wrote:
queve Wrote:
LOOK people:

Horrible Render mistake

All of them are are just character models put over backgrond artwork, this one is no different.

I mean, Sub-Zero's backround was an image from MKDA, and the backround lighting doesnt even reflect on the characters.

I think they should just release them without backgrounds as I think it looks better.

Yeah, I guess you are right...but if thats intended to be the render, that sort of mistakes are just...stupid.

Since we have never seen something like this in the past, Im thinking its just because the rener was leaked when unfinished or something....I hope.
Pink_Ranger
06/30/2008 06:29 PM (UTC)
This is what happens when some people are so thirsty to get news out that they don't go through the proper channels. This is exactly why MKO does not post news until Midway officially releases it. In respect to Midway's request to TMK I'm going to be removing the Catwoman render from this site until Midway releases it themselves. Please be respectful of this as you have had all weekend to view, save, edit, and enjoy the image TMK "obtained".
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.