The most lovely couple
09/26/2008 10:11 PM (UTC)by
FireQueen
About Me
Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars☆ Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars. In other words, hold my hand♥ In other words darling, kiss me♥ Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more, You are all I long for, all I worship and adore♥ In other words, please be true... In other words I love you!
×~..::My DeviantArt Page::..
09/17/2008 04:54 PM (UTC)
Nice.

I like the fact that Mileena's mask is NOT on. Makes their love that much stronger. lol
TheSilverSurfer
09/17/2008 09:45 PM (UTC)
Ew. Monster lust.
JediSith
About Me

The enemy of my enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

09/17/2008 11:20 PM (UTC)
Who wouldn't want to go on a double date with them?
Zentile
09/17/2008 11:26 PM (UTC)
Actually it's loveliest.
FireQueen
About Me
Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars☆ Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars. In other words, hold my hand♥ In other words darling, kiss me♥ Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more, You are all I long for, all I worship and adore♥ In other words, please be true... In other words I love you!
×~..::My DeviantArt Page::..
09/17/2008 11:54 PM (UTC)
Riyakou Wrote:
Nice.

I like the fact that Mileena's mask is NOT on. Makes their love that much stronger. lol

yeaah, that whas one of the reasons that i didn't add the mask .
cauz they are both tarkata'sgrin
well, even mileena is'n a orgi of it...but she still's have it in hur blood.

i'm really proud of the results.smile
MindreaK
About Me

-> -> -> HP: Proof that Big things come in small, easy to remeber packages. Sad Time to be a Kitana fan?Don't be blue, BE PINK! ALL HAIL MILEENA!

09/26/2008 10:11 PM (UTC)
This is sorta unrelated, but does anyone elese think Scorpion and Mileena would make a good couple?wink
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.