AussieNinja
About Me
Well...polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake!
12/30/2008 11:24 PM (UTC)
Better compatibility with the IE browser. Mainly to do with the table formatting? The Forum Listings on the right doesnt format correctly in IE 7 as it does in Firefox.

Are you using testing on the IE8 beta?

Something small that I'd like to see as part of the user profile, is the date of first signup. Many people already ask this but nobody really knows. It doesn't help with the forums but on a personal note I'd like to know.

Does the flawless account still do anything? How about improve that a bit if people are to pay for it? ie: does your web host provide email addresses? if so, why not give the flawless account an 'username@mortalkombatonline.com' email address.

Get rid of the poll system, it doesnt get used. The poll stays up forever.

Does that DP comment feature still exist? Do any admins look at those comments? I've used it many times in the past but don't know if someone got it, looked at it..etc. How about sending a quick inbox notification saying someone will look at it?

Something that annoys the piss out of me is the inability to right click a link and open in a new tab. Can you please allow us to open in a new tab/window

that is it for now
have a great new years

(Erik)
01/01/2009 02:23 AM (UTC)
South Korean should be an option for nationality.
vampireblood2009
01/11/2009 11:13 PM (UTC)
u agree
TheMkGeek
01/16/2009 02:10 AM (UTC)
why is this site running like a piece of crap lately??? it's so slow at times
Vash_15
About Me
01/19/2009 04:04 AM (UTC)
DAB PLEASE don't shoot me with a flamethrower if this has already been asked (too tired to read the whole thread), but in V8, do you plan on making it so that instead of always returning the the first page of a post, you return to whatever page your post was on? IE if a thread got to page 99 and I posted there, then clicked return to message, it will take me to page 1, can you fix it so that it takes me to page 99 where my post is? A minor nussaince, but one that irritates me nonetheless

ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

02/24/2009 06:45 PM (UTC)
Submitting a fan submission, in the space where the picture is supposed to show up...it doesn't. It tries to, but it doesn't.

Also, how about an automated pm to people who submit art? Letting us know at least when it wasn't accepted, and maybe a reason as to why.
TheMkGeek
02/26/2009 05:11 AM (UTC)
again i gots to ask, wtf is this site running so f'n slow lately?
illu§ion
03/13/2009 08:25 PM (UTC)
TheMkGeek Wrote:
again i gots to ask, wtf is this site running so f'n slow lately?

LOL
TonyTheTiger
About Me

TonyTheTiger - Forum Director

Mortal Kombat Online - The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
-
Nintendo is comprised of three Japanese words. Nin, Ten, Dou, and when combined it means we kicked the holy shit outta Atari.

03/29/2009 10:16 PM (UTC)
Here's another request for V8. The ability to merge threads. I've noticed that some other forums give an option to merge the posts in different duplicate threads into a single one. It doesn't happen often, but once in a while two threads will develop and get equal attention despite being basically the same thing. Rather than have to close one and eliminate the posts from the ongoing discussion, it would be nice to be able to combine them into the thread that will continue to remain active. It'll keep the boards cleaner, too, because the thread that's being merged would just disappear into the one that remains active and won't result in a closed thread taking up extra space.
Kombatic
04/02/2009 01:53 AM (UTC)
Here's one I just thought of: Having links to each individual post. I find this to be quite effective when I need help with something and just need to refer to the post instead of the entire thread itself. And this is abit of a minor thats more out of preference, but I would love for the current tags using the <> for images, text color, Text Font, links and quoting posts be replaced with the[ ] tags. Its alot more simple in my opinion and it would be great for embedding videos.
FDMK
04/14/2009 04:25 PM (UTC)
Honestly, I don't understand why this site doesn't just go with a forum software package such as phpBB. Most of the features requested are already built in.
Jiro
About Me

Kung Lao/Smoke main. Maker of puns and bad jokes.

08/31/2009 01:07 AM (UTC)
sorry if this has been mentioned, but i think an Outbox would be a great thing to have(as in a place where your sent messages are for quick reference). I have at least three instances of messages where someone asks what they said before that would warrant the reply, and how they wish there was something like that on the site.
STORMS
09/26/2009 11:42 PM (UTC)
FYI ~ None of the Site Staff's emails work.
Vash_15
About Me
10/28/2009 01:26 AM (UTC)
Jironobou Wrote:
sorry if this has been mentioned, but i think an Outbox would be a great thing to have(as in a place where your sent messages are for quick reference). I have at least three instances of messages where someone asks what they said before that would warrant the reply, and how they wish there was something like that on the site.

WRONG SIR! An outbox on a forum is for messgaes sent but not read by the recepient, sent box is for sent messages which HAVE been read by the recipient
Kombatic
11/09/2009 05:44 AM (UTC)
Well, its been sometime since I've suggested anything but its interesting that no one has asked this question for V.8 in the time span I've been gone so I'll be the first: I'm curious to know if flash will be incorporated into it. Thats one thing I've always wished would be implemented here so it would be possible to embed Youtube videos. Another thing I'd like to suggest,(probably already did before and don't remember but upon returning, felt it needed to be addressed) is the ability to upload our own avatars. It sometimes gets frustraiting when using a link that without warning could end up corrupt because of its removal or the annoying bandwidth issue.
SubMan799
12/05/2009 09:49 PM (UTC)
The site needs to clean up the forums. There are so many useless forums. MKA, Mortal Kombat Games, Pocket Mortal Kombat and the Overall Discussion should be combined into one forum. Xbox Live and PS2 Online forums should be deleted and replaced by one universal online forum. MK Movies should be deleted completely.

This would really fix up the site.
SubMan799
12/22/2009 02:13 AM (UTC)
Monitored my ass
UlcaTron
01/03/2010 10:41 PM (UTC)
SubMan799 Wrote:
The site needs to clean up the forums. There are so many useless forums. MKA, Mortal Kombat Games, Pocket Mortal Kombat and the Overall Discussion should be combined into one forum. Xbox Live and PS2 Online forums should be deleted and replaced by one universal online forum. MK Movies should be deleted completely.

SubMan799 Wrote:
Monitored my ass

Concurred.
Tekunin_General
About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
03/12/2010 06:31 PM (UTC)
copy n paste:

Just wondering... Unless im literally braindead. Is there any way to receive e-mail norification on news updates?

if not. Do you think/would it be hard for it to be implimented?
no distress intended upon the mods. Just a healthy question because ive been addicted to MKO lately. id love to see this introduced.

-Casselman
(Erik)
05/25/2010 08:29 PM (UTC)
I feel like the signature limit of 120 kBs is too restricting.
SubMan799
06/02/2010 11:15 PM (UTC)
SubMan799 Wrote:

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>
Tekunin_General
About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
06/14/2010 02:18 AM (UTC)
Something I feel needs to be introduced with the next massive update would be some differences in Rank and Dragon points.

I feel under each post, without being identified, users who are logged in should be able to score each individual post in terms of whether or not the believe its worth any dragon points and if so, how much? This would be visible in the bottom part of the posts with a [DP votes=__] and [SP votes=__]. The Shadow Priests and Portal Guards etc, could then take the feedback of the community. I feel theres a huge lack of DP distribution in the forums. Not that I feel they should be thrown out for nothing. But when a post is made with alot of personal opinion and artistic effort, I feel if the community or majority of users like it, it should be rewarded a little more often.

I, as of this post, am a Warrior. I strive online every day to make the best posts possible, Yet I am pretty sure ive only got 1 or 2 DP's in the last 6 months.

Not that I am greedy for it. The last thing I want is for every new user to just be able to surf his way to "Supreme Champion", But I see way too many users who ahve absolutely extravagent posts who are still ranked mortal. I write this post for them above myself.

Something Else I would like to see implimented is the ability to see DP counts in your Settings or Profile ONLY visible for you.

just some thoughts

-Casselman
KingofKings97
07/11/2010 08:35 PM (UTC)
The Community FAQ hasn't been edited in four years. Maybe a little revision would be nice.
robs727
07/21/2010 01:24 AM (UTC)
Just adding this from a previous thread I started a while ago, as apparently this is where it should have been.

Just a few things that bug me:

> only half of the screen is used (on a 22" screen). Would be nice if the page was centred and made to use up more of the screen.

> I'd like the thread titles to use a larger font, similar to that of the content in posts. Yes, you can zoom in, but just increase the size 2pt and make it easier on everyone.
-NIGHTWOLF-
07/28/2010 05:58 AM (UTC)
I've found alot of misleading titles on threads. Which lure you in to look at them and then they are about something else. I'd like to see an ability to hover the mouse over the post and diplay the first three lines of the first post.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.