Is Raiden's fatality 1 correct up there?

I'm trying D,F,D,U,2 at close range and it doesn't work.

Bloodfang
11/17/2008 08:17 AM (UTC)
bleed Wrote:

Yeah me too. Only one I can't do so far (haven't gone through everyone yet). Can anyone help with this?
reptile88
11/17/2008 08:23 AM (UTC)
ShaolinChuan Wrote:
Hey all, today is MKvsDC day! with the release upon us, I give you the list of fatalities and heroic brutalities. Since I got the game early, I've tested them all and they work thanks to the strategy guide. All except Raiden's 1st fatality. I've also put down the distance to perform the finishers (you have to be at a certain distance just like Deception).

Thanks.
ShaolinChuan
11/17/2008 02:32 PM (UTC)
Bloodfang Wrote:
bleed Wrote:

Yeah me too. Only one I can't do so far (haven't gone through everyone yet). Can anyone help with this?

I'm thinking it might be a misprint on Prima's behalf. I took it right out the book.

Check out this video from youtube, this guy does it at 1-step away. Maybe we should ask this guy if the move buttons are correct?
Gherk
11/17/2008 07:05 PM (UTC)
bleed Wrote:

Yes this Fatality Combination is correct. I pulled it off about 1 to 2 steps away from the opponent.
ShaolinChuan
11/17/2008 07:23 PM (UTC)
Raiden's fatality works, it's just very hard to pull off.

I've made my last and final update on the list, all the distances are complete.

On another note, I've noticed if you do Shang Tsung's fatality (B,D,F,3), the loser's body does get crippled! We couldn't notice this in the fatality friday trailers but it's definitely there.

And as a final bonus to all of those who are disappointed in Shao Khan and Darkseid not having fatalities, if you select Shang Tsung and do his (D, D, F, F, 2) fatality, you morph into them when you beat them!

I've also fixed a wrong fatality button I had before for the above mentioned fatality. I had it as D, D, F, F, 3. The correct sequence is D, D, F, F, 2 (close).

Now request for sticky wink
KingBellsprout
11/17/2008 08:44 PM (UTC)
I am having trouble with Jax's First Fatality. I put the combo in right but he does the power fist... I get close like the list says... but then he hit the opponent right over the head... =\

and can fatalities for the XboX 360 Version be performed using the D-Pad. I have only been able to do them with the Joystick.
SubMan799
11/17/2008 09:12 PM (UTC)
Raiden's Fatality is really easy actually. I played Arcade with him and used his Fatality after beating everyone. It's D F D U Y/Triangle
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

11/17/2008 10:25 PM (UTC)
TheNinjasRock071394 Wrote:

and can fatalities for the XboX 360 Version be performed using the D-Pad. I have only been able to do them with the Joystick.
i was wondering about this too. because i've been having very mixed results.

i did one of barakas' with the dpad but couldn't do the other one to save my life. but i was able to do it with the analong stick.
cowsss
11/18/2008 01:55 AM (UTC)
Has anyone got Flash's Sceond? NO matter what I do I can't get it. Any Help would be appreciteated
ShaolinChuan
11/18/2008 02:01 AM (UTC)
cowsss Wrote:
Has anyone got Flash's Sceond? NO matter what I do I can't get it. Any Help would be appreciteated

Ya I got it to work, it is hard to remember though. Just gotta keep trying.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

11/18/2008 02:02 AM (UTC)
i can't get batmans first one to work. with the dpad or the analog stick, you're supposed to be at close distance correct?
Bloodfang
11/18/2008 07:30 AM (UTC)
Some fatalities I can do easily others I can rarely seem to do. The distances are inconsistent. One character will have a fatality at sweep distance and it'll be easy another will have the same and it'll take me an hour to finally do it once!
cowsss
11/18/2008 02:18 PM (UTC)
I can't get any that have close range. Can someone explain that to me?
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

11/18/2008 03:28 PM (UTC)
i've been wondering about that too. i can do both of jax falities at close distance perfectly fine. but i can't do batmans' and barakas' take like three tries.
JayboH
11/18/2008 09:42 PM (UTC)
I did Raiden's on the first try, but failed it the second try. I blame the 360 dpad.
Bloodfang
11/18/2008 11:50 PM (UTC)
Like I said I have PS3 and they still work only 1/100 attempts, lol. Most work great. I can do scorpion's toasty in a heartbeat but it took me almost the whole arcade ladder before I got Lex Luthor's UUU1 right! lol. At first I thought perhaps I just sucked but I can do almost all of them in the game reliably except for Raiden's lift & drop, both of Batman's, and Lex Luthor's missle attack. Mostly it's just the distancing that gets me I think. I watched the youtube videos like 10 times to figure the exact spot for Lex's. Did anyone else have problems with it. UUU1 is so simple I couldn't believe I was having problems with it. Batman's still baffle me. I think the distances on them are switched or something. His DBFF4 was the sweep and the DDDU3 was the close but neither of them work at the same sweep and close as say scorpion. lol. I just don't understand. For the ones I mentioned besides watching youtube videos with a ruler (I'm joking I didn't actually do that, though I was close with Batman's) would be most helpful, thanks.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

11/19/2008 02:40 AM (UTC)
yeah i bought a mad catz controller today and i have some slighty better results but some are still hard to do.
funny you mention batman because i just CANNOT do either his either. i also can't do catwoman second fatality.

now i'm starting to think that this is a purely distance problem also because for whatever reason i can do catwomans first fatality at sweep perfectly fine but i can't do anyone elses lol.

Bloodfang
11/20/2008 04:19 AM (UTC)
I realized after more play that only the finishers that end in UP before the attack button press give me problems now. lol. I figured out that ending the round with Batman's teleport attack drops him back in perfect positioning for the bat summon finisher (D,B,F,F,4). This now works for me pretty easily as long as I get the distance right although sometimes I have to double tap the attack button to get it to activate (see below).

Raiden's, Luthor's, and Batman's finishers that end in Up seem to be the only others that occasionally give me issues for some reason. All of these three you essentially finish them with a quick, weak combo of hits that don't send the opp. back at all so you're still right next to them. Then step back once, hold Block and do the button presses. I find it easier for whatever reason to double or triple tap the final attack button hitting the final one down hard with authority (lol) while releasing Block when doing these (I can do ANY other fatality without doing this only these give me problems now). This strategy has aided me fairly well in being able to do these three fatalities consistently. Also with Luthor you can just win the match with his basic Attack 2 or finish with a 1,1,2 string as it should put you in the 1-step back position most of the time I think.
FDMK
11/20/2008 01:08 PM (UTC)
cowsss Wrote:

That one is indeed a bitch to pull off. Took me a dozen tries or so to finally get the timing down.
cowsss
11/22/2008 10:46 PM (UTC)
Batman's frist one ( the bat call) is at sweep range Iv'e tried it at close. Didn't work. Tried it at sweep. It worked.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

11/23/2008 12:29 AM (UTC)
for lex missle fatality is there a way to stop the character from jumping? can i hold block?
Bloodfang
11/23/2008 02:30 AM (UTC)
Yes. I gave a few tips on that one in my last post in this thread before this one.
Hemaglobin
About Me

Do you know who i AAAAyyyumm? I Am Da JUGGERNAUT....... BBBBBIIIIOOOOOTTTCCCH Aim= mademayon all lower...get at me.an hey secksai emm emm ermashed that.

11/27/2008 12:04 AM (UTC)
oldschool fatals are back? fast hands and positioning? looks like thats the complaint throughout this thread.confused
I think I was holding block when pressing 2 for Raiden's first fatality.

I can do it now every time, just hold block, tap D, F, D, U, Release block and press 2.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.