Super Street Fighter IV!
posted08/07/2012 11:57 PM (UTC)by
SubMan799
About Me

Trailer

Super Street IV! Features eight new characters (T. Hawk, Dee Jay and a new character confirmed) features new ultras, tweaking of characters for balance, better online and comes at a retail price!
sonicherosfan1
09/30/2009 04:22 AM (UTC)
You know it just bothers me for some reason.
Its like,I want it but I wish they made it DLC as well and the disc for those who may not have internet and stuff.I understand if its a big difference and they can't do it but just saying,wish it was possible.Oh well,guess I will be getting it next year when it comes out.
m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

09/30/2009 04:28 AM (UTC)
Well, this means that SF5 will be out somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 years from now.
travelingwilbury
09/30/2009 05:29 AM (UTC)
sonicherosfan1 Wrote:
Its like,I want it but I wish they made it DLC as well and the disc for those who may not have internet and stuff.I understand if its a big difference and they can't do it but just saying,wish it was possible.Oh well,guess I will be getting it next year when it comes out.

Seeing as they've been doing this for years now, I would find it hard to believe anyone would be pissed off at this. It's standard practice for SF
T. Hawk and Dee Jay!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!!
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

09/30/2009 06:10 AM (UTC)
Awesome trailer.
MINION
About Me
Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
09/30/2009 07:07 AM (UTC)
T-HAWK, ALEX, DEEJAY. That's my squad. Glad to see T-HAWK in but pisses me off they waited this long to add him.
I wonder if they'll maybe even add some SFIII characters as well like Dudley, Ibuki, Elena, or Urien. I wonder if the other 5 unanounced characters will be completely original or if we'll see some familiar faces.
reptile88
09/30/2009 06:02 PM (UTC)

This is the list of characters that supposedly will return for Super SFIV:

Returning from SF3: Ibuki, Makoto, and Dudley

Returning from SF2: DeeJay and T-Hawk

Returning from Alpha: Guy, Cody, and Adon

in addition to 2 completely new characters.

This was posted by Henaki,a veteran member of SRK,when Super SFIV wasnt even officially announced by capcom.

One of the new Characters is Juri,a female taekwondo fighter from South Korea,and the other new character is rumored to be Hakan,an Arabian grappler.

here's a video of Juri vs T. Hawk:

Juri vs T. Hawk

Toxik
About Me
09/30/2009 07:05 PM (UTC)
Who's stage is that?
(Erik)
09/30/2009 07:27 PM (UTC)
Game needs more females.
Zentile
09/30/2009 07:30 PM (UTC)
travelingwilbury Wrote:
sonicherosfan1 Wrote:

Seeing as they've been doing this for years now, I would find it hard to believe anyone would be pissed off at this. It's standard practice for SF

The problem is these are very different times. Improvements to games are done through downloads, patches, expansions etc. Not through making a "new" game altogether. And to be honest I didn't see it coming myself. After Street Fighter apparently getting with the times thanks to Street Fighter 4, I sort of expected them to act like normal game makers and just make a Street Fighter 5.

This is retarded but HEY! Guy and Cody at fucking last.
devilwithin
About Me
The boy kicked out at the world. The world kicked back a lot fuckin' harder.

MK Online Featured User 31/3/2010 12/4/2011
-----------------------Gifts-----------------------
Shinnok-fan64 - s3Kt0r
09/30/2009 07:44 PM (UTC)
I'll wait for Super Street Fighter IV Turbo come out in 2011 but mind you, I might wait for Hyper Street Fighter IV does come out in 2012. lol
MINION
About Me
Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
09/30/2009 08:21 PM (UTC)
reptile88 Wrote:

This was posted by Henaki,a veteran member of SRK,when Super SFIV wasnt even officially announced by capcom.

One of the new Characters is Juri,a female taekwondo fighter from South Korea,and the other new character is rumored to be Hakan,an Arabian grappler.

Juri vs T. Hawk

GUY!!! SWEET! I bought SFA1 for PSN just to play as him.
(Erik)
09/30/2009 08:28 PM (UTC)
devilwithin Wrote:
I'll wait for Super Street Fighter IV Turbo come out in 2011 but mind you, I might wait for Hyper Street Fighter IV does come out in 2012. lol

gringringrin It's funny because it's true.
SubMan799
09/30/2009 09:42 PM (UTC)
Zentile Wrote:
travelingwilbury Wrote:
sonicherosfan1 Wrote:

The problem is these are very different times. Improvements to games are done through downloads, patches, expansions etc. Not through making a "new" game altogether. And to be honest I didn't see it coming myself. After Street Fighter apparently getting with the times thanks to Street Fighter 4, I sort of expected them to act like normal game makers and just make a Street Fighter 5.

This was planned to be a normal update with characters, but evolved into much more. They plan to change each character to make the game balance, which would make it incompatible with SFIV online. That, and the new ultras, characters, stages, it would make it impossible for Super to be downloadable content
travelingwilbury
09/30/2009 09:46 PM (UTC)
SubMan799 Wrote:
Zentile Wrote:
travelingwilbury Wrote:
sonicherosfan1 Wrote:

This was planned to be a normal update with characters, but evolved into much more. They plan to change each character to make the game balance, which would make it incompatible with SFIV online. That, and the new ultras, characters, stages, it would make it impossible for Super to be downloadable content

Plus if it was should've been just downloadable content, then so should have Halo 3:ODST because after all it is just a glorified expansion pack. Plus there are still some poor schmucks who don't have live, like me
Vash_15
About Me
10/01/2009 02:10 AM (UTC)
This is why I can't stand Street Fighter, they rerelease the same game about 5 times before waiting 5 MORE years for the next installment
SubMan799
10/01/2009 03:47 AM (UTC)
pssssst.....It's only gonna be about $20-30. They remake Pokemon games all the time, but people still love it.
Garlador
10/01/2009 06:21 AM (UTC)
I haven't bought a Pokemon game since Pokemon Blue. Any improvements since then?

On one hand, I'm torn. I was 80% sure they were going to rerelease the game with more bells and whistles, and I can't help but feel like my $80 collector's edition was nothing but a glorified beta version.

But, this is Street Fighter, which has, what 50 different versions of the same game released all over the place? I'm shocked it's taken them this long to get to a rerelease.

It will suck if it splits up the online community though. I wish it was DLC, but I can understand why it's not. Still is a bummer.

Perhaps current owners would get a further discount?... nah, I forgot. It's Capcom. They charged $15 for alternate costumes. :P
Why the hell would anyone who bought SF4 feel shortchanged? Look at the freakin track record. There was Alpha 3, Alpha 3 Upper(home versions), Alpha 3 Upper Upper(or Alpha 3 Max), SF2/Championship Edition/Turbo/Super/Super Turbo/Hyper/HD REmix, SFIII/2nd Impact/3rd Strike, Ex/Ex+Alpha 1,2,3. I mean everyone knew there was going to be a enhanced version of SF4, you'd be foolish to think otherwise. That's why I've waited, and I wouldn't be suprised if there was even another revision after this.
DrZoidberg
10/01/2009 11:46 PM (UTC)
I'll wait until Super Street Fighter IV Turbo Championship Edition comes out.
MoodyShooter
About Me

Dedicated, hopeless...Li Mei fan.

10/02/2009 01:22 AM (UTC)
Cool stuff! Can't wait till I can play the new version.
m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

10/02/2009 06:47 AM (UTC)
travelingwilbury Wrote:
SubMan799 Wrote:
Zentile Wrote:
travelingwilbury Wrote:
sonicherosfan1 Wrote:

Plus if it was should've been just downloadable content, then so should have Halo 3:ODST because after all it is just a glorified expansion pack. Plus there are still some poor schmucks who don't have live, like me

I disagree with that, because ODST is a completely different storyline in the same timeframe as Halo 3. This is just Capcom exploiting their consumers like they have been for years.
DemolitionMann7
10/03/2009 07:50 PM (UTC)
reptile88 Wrote:

Juri vs T. Hawk

If thats true then thatd be pretty sick.
Pages: 5
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.