Espio872
06/10/2011 02:05 PM (UTC)
Additional props to unseenWombat again, I swear we fought about 30 fights yesterday with pretty much the entire roster lol, keeps getting better with Mileena, Jade, and Kano, I got worked several times haha.
TikiTheTiki
06/18/2011 04:12 AM (UTC)
Good games to KITANA, despite the lag that plagued us both lol
Shadaloo
About Me
MK Khronology: 58.49% complete...
07/15/2011 03:02 AM (UTC)
Similar props to unseenWombat must be given - he's the first user from this site I've fought (just now), and he gave me what-for more than half our matches. AGHHH DAT NIGHTWOLF

That Mileena/Baraka match was terrible. I got Babalitied. ;_; I need to stop trying to use that guy.
unseenwombat
07/26/2011 02:32 PM (UTC)
Thanks for the nice words guys. Also, great games Petrcech. That Kitana is the second-best I've seen, only cuz one other guy did slightly higher damage combos though he used meter. Still, I just couldn't nail her down, even with Mileena's teleport.
Doomcaster
About Me

--- My Band ---
--- Some graphic design pieces I've done. ---

We are all connected... to each other; biologically, to the earth; chemically, to the rest of the universe; atomically.

08/08/2011 10:11 PM (UTC)
Good games to totheark. Whooped my ass many times, most of the time using hidden/random (granted I did too).

I never really used random at all yet, was a lot of fun!
mkwhopper
08/09/2011 02:52 AM (UTC)
Had some good matches with CaravelAthlete(PSN: AndersonColts) he recorded some of our matches on Youtube.
Fought Espio and smokeman, both are pretty good players
cagedrage
About Me
gamertag: jeeringjunk
08/12/2011 03:52 PM (UTC)
tyrant dominated koth last night, good games!
Espio872
08/15/2011 02:41 AM (UTC)
Props to Insider/GoldProdigy, great Stryker man, the other fights were glorious too of course.
m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

08/15/2011 05:52 AM (UTC)
Constant props to Killswitch. Your Sheeva is really improving, dude.

EDIT: And microchip. Holy crap man, I've never seen characters played as well as when you're behind the wheel. You kicked all of our asses repeatedly and I'm honestly proud to say that I was able to win one match.
Leo
About Me

08/16/2011 02:39 AM (UTC)
I gotta stop by to give props to Espio872 and Casselman, I remember every game we've had being teh awsumz.
mkwhopper
08/16/2011 03:37 AM (UTC)
Props to Espio. He's the best Rain and Stryker fighter I've played yet
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

08/17/2011 01:35 AM (UTC)
Marvelous games in KOTH with,

m0s3pH
microchip
totheark
Tyrant-Cenobite

Really. You all make this game enjoyable to play online.
Espio872
08/18/2011 02:27 AM (UTC)
LeoBrZ81 Wrote:
I gotta stop by to give props to Espio872 and Casselman, I remember every game we've had being teh awsumz.

OMG I know right? Thanks man, your Sonya is the goddess of MK

I would love to do KOTH with you Casselman and some others from here, would be so boss.

mkwhopper Wrote:
Props to Espio. He's the best Rain and Stryker fighter I've played yet

Thanks, gotta represent for my underdogs:) Good games all around, dat Cyrax, man, outrageouswow
Shadaloo
About Me
08/20/2011 08:16 AM (UTC)
Props to Espio, who just rocked my face something like 25-4 matches. Had a blast!
Espio872
08/20/2011 05:56 PM (UTC)
Shadaloo Wrote:
Props to Espio, who just rocked my face something like 25-4 matches. Had a blast!

Those were some amazingly fun fights, I only figured we'd play like 3-4 since it was like 4 in the morning, well worth the lack of sleep though haha, thanks man, props to you, you're pretty good with everyone.
Shadaloo
About Me
08/21/2011 12:52 AM (UTC)
Man, you totally ripped me eight ways from sunday though. I definitely need more practice; some of those combos you were using with Stryker and Skarlet were scary stuff! Looking forward to rematches; I need to play everyone here!
Espio872
08/24/2011 04:55 AM (UTC)
props to Mojo, had some fun matches, tricky Mileena, but I had a blast!

Shadaloo Wrote:
Man, you totally ripped me eight ways from sunday though. I definitely need more practice; some of those combos you were using with Stryker and Skarlet were scary stuff! Looking forward to rematches; I need to play everyone here!

Thanks, I've been trying to get better with more people, can't wait till the rematches, hope we can get a KOTH going next time too:)

I basically only play people from here nowadays, everyone's friendly and awesome sports, plus for some reason the connection's always good so triple wintongue

GoshinX03
08/27/2011 02:23 PM (UTC)
Props to Espio872, again, you're the only person who I can't seem to figure out (as of right now though lol). Even when I think I got something on you and begin my maniacal laughter, you seem to immediately switch the tables on me and leave me choking in anger LOL. Btw, I CANNOT STAND/HATE Stryker, Sonya, and Johnny Cage with a passion...but thanks to your merciless beatdowns and rush-game, I now at the least respect them. *grumbles* *growls* lol
Espio872
09/03/2011 01:45 AM (UTC)
GoshinX03 Wrote:
Props to Espio872, again, you're the only person who I can't seem to figure out (as of right now though lol). Even when I think I got something on you and begin my maniacal laughter, you seem to immediately switch the tables on me and leave me choking in anger LOL. Btw, I CANNOT STAND/HATE Stryker, Sonya, and Johnny Cage with a passion...but thanks to your merciless beatdowns and rush-game, I now at the least respect them. *grumbles* *growls* lol

Awesome games for sure, I'm so glad to see great Shang Tsung players, epic tag and singles matches, those tag combos with Ermac and Shang Tsung had me freaking out lol.

I'm glad I've improved your opinion of themsmile

p.s. Shang Tsung mirror matches were ridiculous today, had a blast, I swear your combos with him scare me to no end haha.
GoshinX03
09/04/2011 02:09 PM (UTC)
Espio872 Wrote:
GoshinX03 Wrote:

Awesome games for sure, I'm so glad to see great Shang Tsung players, epic tag and singles matches, those tag combos with Ermac and Shang Tsung had me freaking out lol.

I'm glad I've improved your opinion of themsmile

p.s. Shang Tsung mirror matches were ridiculous today, had a blast, I swear your combos with him scare me to no end haha.

Hey thanks Espio, I'm really trying to make him official, regardless how bad I get trashed hear and there. I just wished I could've shown these next two I'm bout to give props too the better side of Shang. And those two are:

#1. RedSoul - Props to you in our Tag Match the other day. That was the first time I ever encountered Reptile, Baraka, Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, and Quan Chi in an online match. And they were all GOOD! Again, I just wished I could've put up a better fight than what I did.

#2.UnseenWombat - Props to you with your unique "I'll-Never-Block-Because-I-Love-Babalities" fighting style! LOL Man after those first two fights, I was just trying to force you to block. The entire time I was yelling "Who da hell do he think he is!!" lol It's all good though, I'm glad I got the chance to play you after seeing your name here and there on this site.

I also want to say that I look forward to playing you three more in the future, and that nomatter how angry or agitated I sound, that fire never truly dies out and I'm just anticipating the next time we play again; sort of like a "Vegeta Complex" lol. I learned alot from you guys, so thanks again for the great games. (^_^)
Krayzie_Killin_Joker
About Me

Thanks to xB$INx for the Kick-Ass Sig.

09/04/2011 07:12 PM (UTC)
I'd like to give props to, Goshin, we had some pretty hectic matches, your Shang will certainly be a threat when you polish him up (not saying hes bad).
and Espio God damnit dude your just awesome lol
GoshinX03
09/04/2011 07:15 PM (UTC)
Krayzie_Killin_Joker Wrote:
I'd like to give props to, Goshin, we had some pretty hectic matches, your Shang will certainly be a threat when you polish him up (not saying hes bad).

Thanks, props to you too! Those combos you were doing for Ermac are new to my eyes, so now I'm definately gonna take him back to the shed and tune him up (along with Shang as well) lol
Krayzie_Killin_Joker
About Me

Thanks to xB$INx for the Kick-Ass Sig.

09/04/2011 07:30 PM (UTC)
GoshinX03 Wrote:

Thanks, props to you too! Those combos you were doing for Ermac are new to my eyes, so now I'm definately gonna take him back to the shed and tune him up (along with Shang as well) lol

Lol, That's why i did them (or try to anyway, cuz those breakers really never gave me a chance lol) but yea, he has many combo possibilities,glad i inspired ugrin
Espio872
09/10/2011 05:27 AM (UTC)

lol thanks, my goodness that Cyrax and Ermac of yours are outrageousgrinwow

It's awesome you use just about everyone, kind of like how I play, awesome games.

Redsoul---WOW....you're ridiculously good, I feel like I suck at this game hard everytime I play you lolz that blasted Quan Chi, not to mention everyone else lol.
ermacandsmoke
06/14/2012 08:58 PM (UTC)
i like ermac and raidionwow
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.