Mysterious Red Woman Shown In Game.(Pic)
posted01/26/2011 09:43 PM (UTC)by
Tekunin_General
About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones

Taken from the new Mileena Combo Video during her kombo against Sektor. Left side.

Skarlett? Ruby? The Leg Teaser?(id asume its Skarlett and the leg.

Now that we have a look at her, what are your thoughts!?

-Casselman
dengoline
01/20/2011 03:57 PM (UTC)
she looks fat, slutty and nothing special...I hope she isn't taking up a good characters spot
MKshizz
About Me

Thanks to MINION for the sig! My name is Ian, if you really care to know.

01/20/2011 03:58 PM (UTC)
Holy Shit! That is her! Nice catch.
Darkhound74
01/20/2011 03:59 PM (UTC)
dengoline Wrote:
she looks fat, slutty and nothing special...I hope she isn't taking up a good characters spot

You cant find nothing good in anything can you??????
dengoline
01/20/2011 04:00 PM (UTC)
again heels and none of the mk females wear more than a bikini...this is really bad(it's like doa beach volleyball) ok i continue :P her hair looks bad, too give us an unhuman female as a new character (cyborg,vampire,shokan,...)
SmokeNc-017
About Me
art by fear-sAs
01/20/2011 04:03 PM (UTC)
dengoline Wrote:

She looks fat? Interesting. Seems like she's taking the spot Kira used to occupy as a place holder.
Darkhound74
dengoline Wrote:
again heels and none of the mk females wear more than a bikini...this is really bad(it's like doa beach volleyball)

Well this isnt the 90's anymore and those one-piece outfits they wore then were horrible, plus the characters model does not even look finishe in y opinion.
Jaded-Raven
Ooooh, interesting.
I think it's either Skarlett or Kira in a slave suit.
RubberChickenMan
01/20/2011 04:04 PM (UTC)
exact same boot

Im 80% sure its her
JAX007
About Me

01/20/2011 04:05 PM (UTC)
Hopefully just a background character, Looks like Kira with an uglier costume.
Tekunin_General
About Me

01/20/2011 04:06 PM (UTC)
Considering the amount of years that passed before the general MKD era. Kira should be relatively young right now. and seeing as she already looks young in MKD, im gonna guess that the timeline wont make it easy for it to be her.

My money is on Skarlett.
Darkhound74
01/20/2011 04:06 PM (UTC)
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Ooooh, interesting.
I think it's either Skarlett or Kira in a slave suit.

I dont think its Kira because if you look closely she wearing a mask like Kitana, Jade, and Mileena.
queve
01/20/2011 04:07 PM (UTC)
I was ready to post a thread about this. Good job!

The thing I love about this "hidden reveal" is that the MK Team is so cool at hiding "little secrets" and "easter eggs" for us in the videos.

Last thing they did that was really cool was the "Sonya clues/hints" in various of their regular vids which resulted in her being the next revealed character.

I really like this kind of stuff they do. I love having to "watch again" to see if I can discover anything new or hidden in the fast paced videos. This is great and a cool nod to the hardcore fans. MK's always been about this kind of secrets and "mind games".

That being said: I agree with the user who said she doesn't look special.

I'm excited to know who she is supposed to be, but, by the look of that outfit, I'm guessing she is just a "background/cameo" character. She will probably not have a story or a role in the game and she is there to finally take the place of the place holders (Kira, Li Mei, Tanya).

Interesting thing is that Kitana is still tied up in the background.

Anyway, this is a cool and fun catch, but the new girl looks super uninspired and boring. Maybe she is like that "sex slave" black haired girl who was kneeling at Kahns feet in the early trailers?

RazorsEdge701
01/20/2011 04:09 PM (UTC)
Very interesting.

Wonder what her story is and if this means all the non-canon cameos will eventually be completely replaced with something that makes sense.
Tekunin_General
About Me

01/20/2011 04:17 PM (UTC)
queve Wrote:
I really like this kind of stuff they do. I love having to "watch again" to see if I can discover anything new or hidden in the fast paced videos. This is great and a cool nod to the hardcore fans. MK's always been about this kind of secrets and "mind games".

That being said: I agree with the user who said she doesn't look special.

I know what you mean, I still look at EVERY video that has "The Living Forest" Waiting to see somebody ponder out from behind the trees. haha. As soon as I seen MKDC Sonya in that PIt2 render I knew they were teasing us and she was in.

Regarding "Skarlett" or whoever this is. She only seems uninspired because we know nothing about her to compare her to as to bring an old character to life were as we already have a mental expectation and anticipation for Kitana, Mileena, Jade etc.. We easily accept new looks with characters we know.

I once thought Ashrah was boring and lame, then MKD came out and I actually played as her... Awsome character.

That being said, I do think the texture on the boots needs attention. The top is ok if they wanna go there. The hair needs a little less solidity in its texture. Reminds me of FFVII Cloud.

The Sash reminds me of "Sareena". But upon looking at sareena's sash while in the midst of this post. It does rather look different. SO I will disregard that theory.

-Casselman
Manneen
01/20/2011 04:23 PM (UTC)
Unappealing, but I do kind of want to know who it is.
RazorsEdge701
01/20/2011 04:28 PM (UTC)
I will say I'm incredibly disappointed that her top is just a fuckin' bra. What good as a costume is a bra? You can't put any detail on there or tell us anything about the character by covering the bare fucking minimum, unless she's some sort of she-Tarzan jungle girl, and this chick's boots are too nice for that to be the case. Also, she seems to be wearing a scarf or some variety of ninja mask that covers her collar.
I just don't get what the design direction is on this game. How did we go from the costuming all being so awesome in DA, Deception, and Shaolin Monks, to this all of a sudden? Who did they hire and fire?
seanay
01/20/2011 04:29 PM (UTC)
hmmm if this is the imformus Skarlett, i was expecting more from here,

Jade Kitana and Mileena look smoking hot and she looks like a fatter Kira lol
Jaded-Raven
01/20/2011 04:31 PM (UTC)
Why do people say she's fat? Just because she isn't as skinny as the other girls doesn't mean she's fat. Sheesh! I'm disappointed in you people.

She looks muscular to me. Girl's got abs! Looks like she can crush skulls with her stomach. That would be a kinda cool fatality, albeit odd. XD
Demon_0
About Me

Avatar is part of fanart created by Esau13

01/20/2011 04:34 PM (UTC)
Just another slutty looking female with little clothes and high heels. Not interested in the least.
Manneen
01/20/2011 04:35 PM (UTC)
RazorsEdge701 Wrote:
I will say I'm incredibly disappointed that her top is just a fuckin' bra. What good as a costume is a bra? You can't put any detail on there or tell us anything about the character by covering the bare fucking minimum, unless she's some sort of she-Tarzan jungle girl, and this chick's boots are too nice for that to be the case. Also, she seems to be wearing a scarf or some variety of ninja mask that covers her collar.

I just don't get what the design direction is on this game. How did we go from the costuming all being so awesome in DA, Deception, and Shaolin Monks, to this all of a sudden? Who did they hire and fire?

I have to agree. The skimpy attire and heels look is getting really, really old.
Tekunin_General
About Me

01/20/2011 04:36 PM (UTC)
Myabe Kahns been feeding her too much. haha.

No look closely. her his are easily wider than her body. No ways shes fat. And the sash covering our perception of her "leg gap"(putting that as politely as I can). Its just the angle we got.

Lets not forget that shes twisting and moving constantly. This isnt a render. lol.
It's the angle that's making her look "fat". Like I said Meh but Kitana was meh for me too until they properly showed her. Her outfit sucks though.
Bi-on-iC
01/20/2011 04:43 PM (UTC)
I doubt there will be more than 5 females playable in the game.
Pages: 14
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.