Maridany
05/28/2012 04:09 PM (UTC)
!fight NPC wink
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
05/28/2012 08:49 PM (UTC)
m0s3pH Wrote:
Mick.

Jimmy, as in Supreme Warrior Jimmy. Not some mark.

Pfffft. wut da hayell. aint no NPCs here, mark. hit the bricks!
m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

05/29/2012 05:00 AM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
m0s3pH Wrote:
Mick.

Jimmy, as in Supreme Warrior Jimmy. Not some mark.

Pfffft. wut da hayell. aint no NPCs here, mark. hit the bricks!

Only once people get on my daruma level.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
05/29/2012 06:06 AM (UTC)
m0s3pH Wrote:

*bows*
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
05/29/2012 04:27 PM (UTC)
I lost....
Plz dont hit me with a fatality...
m0s3pH
About Me

05/29/2012 08:49 PM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
m0s3pH Wrote:

*bows*

I challenge Genku.
NovaStarr
About Me

TemperaryUserName Wrote: ...the best solution is set an example.
Show some tolerance. Be a fucking leader.

1337...there is no 1337 none of us can be 1337 because we are all the same, we are all human. The sooner we realize that, the better off we'll be.

My MKO Profile Site

05/30/2012 05:00 AM (UTC)
I want to join! ^_^
rick991
06/02/2012 09:34 PM (UTC)
I wanna fight
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

06/06/2012 04:30 AM (UTC)
MKO Kombat Fight League: Friday Night Fights (Week 18)
New names join the League, new contenders emerge, and the Championship goes on the line again! An all around close fought week, with stat matchmaking still in force.

The challenge period for FNF Week 19 is now open!

Players can challenge any registered opponent to a bout next Friday, with 1v1, 2v2 and 3-Way match types available to those so inclined. Challenges can be made by fighters new and old. Challenging the reigning KFL Champion will solicit a non-title battle, and delay defense for that week. Signing up is as simple as posting in this thread and declaring your entry into the Kombat Fight League!

July marks the opening ceremony for this years games of the XXX Olympiad! The KFL will be hosting a special bonus event that pits the MKOmmunity's greatest national heroes against one another! We need more international competitors to make the event great! Get in early to build XP in time to represent yourself and your country in the next dragon points special event!

Playing is as simple or as involving as you like. Try your lucky hand with the XP you build just from participating on the forum, or improve your fighting potential by teleporting to the realm of IRC, where the game is always on! It's Kombat Online on Mortal Kombat Online! [Sub-Site]
SK9608
06/06/2012 11:44 AM (UTC)
furiousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfurious
The_Purple_Bunny
About Me

BunnyHaetsU - Ramblings of a man who probably shouldn't be allowed into society.

06/08/2012 05:49 AM (UTC)
Allowing a girl to have the championship is sexism.

Mick I'm hitting you with a Lawsuit!
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
06/08/2012 03:07 PM (UTC)
Hmm....
Thats weird....
My name didnt show up at allsad
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

06/09/2012 10:26 AM (UTC)
MKO Kombat Fight League: Friday Night Fights (Week 19)
A bustling league bursts into three-way combat as the entry ranks accomodate new contenders!

The challenge period for Week 20 is now open!

Players can challenge any registered opponent to a bout next Friday, with 1v1, 2v2 and 3-Way match types available to those so inclined. Challenges can be made by fighters new and old. Challenging the reigning KFL Champion will solicit a non-title battle, and delay defense for that week. Signing up is as simple as posting in this thread and declaring your entry into the Kombat Fight League!

July marks the opening ceremony for this years games of the XXX Olympiad! The KFL will be hosting a special bonus event that pits the MKOmmunity's greatest national heroes against one another! We need more international competitors to make the event great! Get in early to build XP in time to represent yourself and your country in the next dragon points special event!

Playing is as simple or as involving as you like. Try your lucky hand with the XP you build just from participating on the forum, or improve your fighting potential by teleporting to the realm of IRC, where the game is always on! It's Kombat Online on Mortal Kombat Online! [Sub-Site]
m0s3pH
About Me

06/09/2012 06:53 PM (UTC)
rigged
The_Purple_Bunny
About Me

BunnyHaetsU - Ramblings of a man who probably shouldn't be allowed into society.

06/10/2012 06:32 AM (UTC)
m0s3pH Wrote:
rigged

I would say that you fought well, but you didn't.

* points *
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
06/11/2012 04:39 PM (UTC)
Motherfu...

Forget it...
Asesino
About Me
06/14/2012 01:44 AM (UTC)
I challenge everyone :D at one time :p
m0s3pH
About Me

06/14/2012 07:22 AM (UTC)
Asesino Wrote:
I challenge everyone :D at one time :p

ME FIRST
kentei290
06/15/2012 03:52 PM (UTC)
i wanna register for this .... it sounds pretty cool
wow
hydraslash
About Me

"Sonya Blade, this is Grandmaster Sektor of the Tekunin Clan. Our consciousness is no longer bound to flesh."

Sonic 2 Meets Mortal Kombat?!

06/19/2012 04:44 AM (UTC)
Alrighty, I'll jump on board if there's still room :D
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

06/19/2012 02:02 PM (UTC)
MKO Internet Relay Kombat: Friday Night Fights (Week 20)
The challenge period for Week 21 is now open!

July marks the opening ceremony for this years games of the XXX Olympiad! The KFL will be hosting a special bonus event that pits the MKOmmunity's greatest national heroes against one another! We need more international competitors to make the event great! Get in early to build XP in time to represent yourself and your country in the next dragon points special event! Nations with representation include: United States, Finland, Croatia, Canada, Portugal, Israel, Bulgaria, Venezuela, China & Australia.

m0s3pH
About Me

06/21/2012 03:40 AM (UTC)
Oh, so that's why I had a huge jump in health. Thought it had something to do with Tower of Power.

Anyway, open challenge.
Nephrite
06/21/2012 09:04 AM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
Nations with representation include: United States, Finland, Croatia, Canada, Portugal, Israel, Bulgaria, Venezuela, China & Australia.

There's also Baraka_MK from Jamaica, kentei290 from Japan and GhostDragon from United Kingdom.

Who is from Israel? confused
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

06/21/2012 04:06 PM (UTC)
Nephrite Wrote:
There's also Baraka_MK from Jamaica, kentei290 from Japan and GhostDragon from United Kingdom.

User flags/avatars may (often) not represent actual point of origin. tongue
The_Purple_Bunny
About Me

06/21/2012 05:09 PM (UTC)
I want Baraka_MK.

Tonight, YOU!
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.