Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2016!
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- Kountdown: Top 10 DLC Klassic Skin Packs for Mortal Kombat X
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- MKX DLC: More Clues Point to Return of Klassic Pit Arena
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List
- Kountdown: 10 Klassic Arenas
For Mortal Kombat X DLC

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Most Anticipated Premier?
Powergirl (45.9%)
Green Lantern (18.3%)
Reverse-Flash (35.6%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • April 24th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Brainiac Gameplay Trailer [Read On]
  • April 20th, 2017
    Injustice 2: Shattered Alliances Trailer 5 - Brainiac [Read On]
  • April 18th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Sprouts Poison Ivy in New Trailer [Read On]
  • April 13th, 2017
    Scarecrow is Fear Itself in Injustice 2 Trailer [Read On]
  • April 11th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Gear System Spotlight Trailer [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

General Discussion

Discussing Anything and Everything That isn't MK.
Page of 4

blacksaibotPosted: 03/07/2012 04:38 PMStatus ::

Visits::8905
Nationality::Bahamas
Kony 2012

ZentilePosted: 03/07/2012 05:44 PMStatus ::

Visits::13932
Nationality::Portugal
RE: Kony 2012

Absolutely not nuff said. I'm not going to watch a 30 minute video based on nothing.

colt1107Posted: 03/07/2012 05:58 PMStatus ::

Visits::2173
Nationality::United States

How is it based on nothing? The man is a war criminal and millions of people want him stopped and brought to justice. It's a really powerful video.

Libertarian 4 Life
MurcielagoPosted: 03/07/2012 06:01 PMStatus ::

Visits::2470

My friend showed me this. Once I realized it was 30 minutes long, I quit. I was 10 seconds in the vid.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PSN: Inxomniac
blacksaibotPosted: 03/07/2012 06:53 PMStatus ::

But a 30 minute Mortal Kombat video full of childishly fake violence is worth your while.

To each is own.

JironobouPosted: 03/07/2012 07:21 PMStatus ::

Visits::8085

blacksaibot Wrote:
But a 30 minute Mortal Kombat video full of childishly fake violence is worth your while.

To each is own.

Who said that a 30 minute MK video was any better?

No, Really, who? I want to see it, because it sure as hell wasn't here...

Terrible news, it seems I've returned...
Old Signature Collection
~Vash_15,redman~
If you can't read this you're short
TheNinjasRock071394Posted: 03/07/2012 07:48 PMStatus ::

Visits::8685

Zentile Wrote:
Absolutely not nuff said. I'm not going to watch a 30 minute video based on nothing.

You were calling me a jackass for making a joke about someone who already died, while you are sitting here and refuse to watch a video that is meant to raise awareness and make this guy known so we can finally catch him? Yes it is dumb that this has been going on for so long and we are just doing something about it now, but it is still dick to say it is based on nothing when it is actually something that is horribly wrong. Whatever though.

MurcielagoPosted: 03/07/2012 07:49 PMStatus ::

blacksaibot Wrote:

To each is own.

See, now if it was Metal Gear Solid, then yes. Mortal Kombat? Not so much.

colt1107Posted: 03/07/2012 07:49 PMStatus ::

Nobody said it but I'm sure that we have all played the video game for thirty minutes straight and longer. Playing VGs accomplishes nothing but if you Watch the video you might learn that you can help some people out. It's pretty simple. So instead of devoting 30 min of time to your game or 30 min watching a new episode on tv you should try watching this video instead. It's not bad

Libertarian 4 Life
MurcielagoPosted: 03/07/2012 07:54 PMStatus ::

Might be mean to say, but I'm not gonna watch this video. I can use that 30 minutes to go take a nap or take a dump. Not going to worry about some ordeal thats happening in Africa. Not effecting me whatsoever, and if it comes back around and bites me in the ass then so be it.

colt1107Posted: 03/07/2012 08:00 PMStatus ::

Yeah that's a bit fucked up. Well if there are some people with empathy out there they should watch it.

Libertarian 4 Life
MurcielagoPosted: 03/07/2012 08:11 PMStatus ::

Hey blacksaibot, did you even know about this Joseph Kony until InvisibleChildren released that video yesterday? Probably not. If you did, you would have said something about it. Why now say something about it? If they really wanted us to help them catch this guy, they would have told the world long time ago. If they would have raised awareness a long time ago and over the years, I would have grown on it. But no, its just outta nowhere." Hey! People! This guy has killed thousands of people and we just NOW want you to be part of this" Fuck no.

Ninja_MimePosted: 03/07/2012 08:35 PMStatus ::

Visits::20768
Nationality::Sweden

I suggest people look up some stuff about Invisible Children. I'd post a link to a great article about it, but it was removed. There are always multiple sides to everything, and you should try to look at it from different viewpoints before jumping on the bandwagon.

And keep this thread civil.

colt1107Posted: 03/07/2012 09:00 PMStatus ::

Send me the link. I won't jump until I hear every side of it anyway .

Libertarian 4 Life
Ninja_MimePosted: 03/07/2012 09:17 PMStatus ::

Visits::20768
Nationality::Sweden

JironobouPosted: 03/07/2012 09:18 PMStatus ::

Visits::8085

Terrible news, it seems I've returned...
Old Signature Collection
~Vash_15,redman~
If you can't read this you're short
blacksaibotPosted: 03/07/2012 09:54 PMStatus ::

Murcielago Wrote:
Might be mean to say, but I'm not gonna watch this video. I can use that 30 minutes to go take a nap or take a dump. Not going to worry about some ordeal thats happening in Africa. Not effecting me whatsoever, and if it comes back around and bites me in the ass then so be it.

Or sit around MKO for 30 minutes and argue about the video I posted. Watch out for Mr. Productive over here. His time is so valuable, he won't let a precious minute of his important life slide away.

blacksaibotPosted: 03/07/2012 09:55 PMStatus ::

Murcielago Wrote:
Hey blacksaibot, did you even know about this Joseph Kony until InvisibleChildren released that video yesterday? Probably not. If you did, you would have said something about it. Why now say something about it? If they really wanted us to help them catch this guy, they would have told the world long time ago. If they would have raised awareness a long time ago and over the years, I would have grown on it. But no, its just outta nowhere." Hey! People! This guy has killed thousands of people and we just NOW want you to be part of this" Fuck no.

You're pretty stupid. Of course I never heard of Joseph Kony until InvisibleChildren told me about him. That's the whole fucking point of this god damn video you idiot. To let people know. Were you born knowing about Hitler or did some one have to tell you?

Dragon Points:
KungLaodoesntsuckPosted: 03/07/2012 10:00 PMStatus ::

Visits::19708

I am not going to watch this video. Not because I don't care, but because by reading the words "War Criminal who millions want brought to justice" that indicates to me this guy is a real douchebag. And by just reading that I am more aware of this prick. Saved me 30 minutes. Thanks Colt.

photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
[Killswitch]Posted: 03/07/2012 10:05 PMStatus ::

Visits::18989

blacksaibot Wrote:
Murcielago Wrote:

You're pretty stupid. Of course I never heard of Joseph Kony until InvisibleChildren told me about him. That's the whole fucking point of this god damn video you idiot. To let people know. Were you born knowing about Hitler or did some one have to tell you?

What part of "keep this thread civil" do you not fucking understand?

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong
MurcielagoPosted: 03/07/2012 10:41 PMStatus ::

[Killswitch] Wrote:
blacksaibot Wrote:
Murcielago Wrote:

I was waiting for that. Like using bait to lure a wild animal. Crickey.

DetoxPosted: 03/07/2012 10:53 PMStatus ::

Visits::4200

**shakes head**...what a world.

Thanks to MINION for the awesome sig
illu§ionPosted: 03/07/2012 11:02 PMStatus ::

Visits::3905

Everyone needs to fallback. BlackSaibot isn't forcing anyone to watch the video. Is it really necessary for ya'll to ONLY comment this thread because the length of the video, influences ya'll decision to watch it? Once I get free, I will dedicate 30 minutes of my time to watch it because anything beats going to the General Discussion and seeing redundant threads as though it was an excerpt from their diary.

Tetra_VegaPosted: 03/07/2012 11:13 PMStatus ::

Visits::2419
Nationality::Canada

I knew there were problems in Uganda, but I've never heard of Kony, untill the story ran on the news tonight. Of course nothing is being done about him & these other warlords is their lack of oil reserves. There are "warlords" all over the place that are being left alone to torture & terrorize people.

Ka-Tra

13 YEARS! ^[2004-10 Komics Sig by Siklooted, tyvm]^ [2012-15 Komics *NEW 11/24/2015*] "Circling Vulture, Laughing Hyena" "All good things, in moderation..." "Mean what you say, and say what you mean. You never know, I could be a Djinn..." True story, it happened to a friend of a friend of mine... EVERYBODY!
[Killswitch]Posted: 03/07/2012 11:14 PMStatus ::

Visits::18989

Murcielago Wrote:
[Killswitch] Wrote:
blacksaibot Wrote:
Murcielago Wrote:

I was waiting for that. Like using bait to lure a wild animal. Crickey.

That doesn't give you permission to start a fight. Don't do it again.

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong
Page of 4

© 1998-2016 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.