Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 1 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • November 20th, 2018
    Rumor: Spanish Voice Actor Exits Unannounced MK Game [Read On]
  • November 8th, 2018
    Kung Lao and the Scorpions - Music and Interview! [Read On]
  • October 30th, 2018
    Pics and Video from Shang Tsung's Fight Night 2018 [Read On]
  • October 26th, 2018
    Prepare Yourself: Shang Tsung's Fight Night & MKO Meet & Greet [Read On]
  • October 16th, 2018
    Tomorrow’s MKO Twitch Stream to feature speedrunning champ, Outworld! [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Kombat Kon 2018?
Get over here! (57.1%)
Out of kredits. (42.8%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

DC Universe Injustice

Discussing DC Injustice and Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.
Page of 1

TonyTheTigerPosted: 03/001/2013 05:59 PMStatus ::
Battle Arena Week 4: Superfight 1 - Superman v Sinestro

Sixteen of the toughest heroes and villains are set to duke it out in a tournament called Injustice Battle Arena! Fans voted - now the verdict is in! Watch as the result of Superman versus Sinestro plays out in Week 4's Superfight 1!

A yellow ring of fear provided no quarter from the awesome might of Superman, the man of steel.  In a battle staged in Kal-El's own Fortress of Solitude (with a short detour through the Phantom Zone), Sinestro was no match for truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman moves on to the next round, joining your Week 1, Week 2, & Week 3 winners: Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Joker, Aquaman & Green Lantern!
This brings an end to the first round of battles.  Stay tuned Monday for the first match of the quarterfinals of Battle Arena Superfights!

Keep up to date with the bracket and previews with our Battle Arena Announcement Hub! Debate the results and discuss each stage on the DC Universe Injustice forum!

TemperaryUserNamePosted: 03/01/2013 07:04 PMStatus ::

Visits::6084
Nationality::United States
RE: Battle Arena Week 4: Superfight 1 - Superman v Sinestro

Those segmented pincer limbs Sinestro keeps creating in battle... I kinda sorta hate them. I wasn't worried when I saw them in the preview video Monday because I thought they'd only show up in his throw, but that shit pops up everywhere!

This is not a deal breaker for Sinestro. I'll still give him a fair run, but... ugh.

New sig on the way
coltessPosted: 03/01/2013 08:09 PMStatus ::

Visits::5344

IS THAT? Cam Clarke is Sinestro?! I only heard him deliver that one line, but I swear that was Liquid Snake!

Heavy-RainPosted: 03/01/2013 08:21 PMStatus ::

Visits::654

I'm loving how Sinestro plays.

OnagaPosted: 03/01/2013 08:47 PMStatus ::

Visits::8736
Nationality::Canada

Wow, Is Netherrealm reading my mind? Loving the Spider arm grab Sinestro has :D

smokeman14Posted: 03/01/2013 09:30 PMStatus ::

Visits::6406

Sinestro's super move is damn cool. Using astriods and a big fucked up looking laser cannon

SmokeNc-017Posted: 03/01/2013 10:49 PMStatus ::

Visits::12953

smokeman14 Wrote:
Sinestro's super move is damn cool. Using astriods and a big fucked up looking laser cannon

Let's be honest though, it's a 1 for 1 repeat of Green Lantern's. You can prefer one over the other. But they are the exact same move. Which I guess is to be expected, but personally I thought having Parallax involved would've been much more interesting.

art by fear-sAs
oraclePosted: 03/01/2013 11:57 PMStatus ::

Visits::9439

Yeah they're similar but Sinestro has cooler constructs.

-sig by MINION Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MedusaPosted: 03/02/2013 01:39 AMStatus ::

Visits::4340

Sinestro's 2:00 Special move. Concept is quite Shang Tsung MK VS. DC. But it's definitly cool looking.

I Can see how the claw/pincers may be too common in combos but at least the character isn't restricted to all his special moves relating to them.

Sinestro looks to have some pretty mystic special moves . For a character I don't know of that well, interest arose based off gameplay.

Superman seems cool, but not really.

SirojPosted: 03/02/2013 06:03 AMStatus ::

Visits::3790
Nationality::Belgium

SmokeNc-017 Wrote:
smokeman14 Wrote:

Let's be honest though, it's a 1 for 1 repeat of Green Lantern's. You can prefer one over the other. But they are the exact same move. Which I guess is to be expected, but personally I thought having Parallax involved would've been much more interesting.

I personally prefer Sinestro's. His makes more sense than GL's. He has to go to space to pick up the asteroids... but I still can't figure out why Hal has to transport to Oa for his big number (other than that it's cooler than staying on earth ).

I still think it's a shame that neither of them recites their oath, although they may do it in storymode.

NephritePosted: 03/02/2013 06:45 AMStatus ::

Visits::3779
Nationality::Croatia

One of those Sinestro's moves reminds me of Arachnid from Transformers Prime, but that robo-bish is far scarier lol.

SmokeNc-017Posted: 03/02/2013 06:19 PMStatus ::

Visits::12953

Siroj Wrote:
SmokeNc-017 Wrote:
smokeman14 Wrote:

I personally prefer Sinestro's. His makes more sense than GL's. He has to go to space to pick up the asteroids... but I still can't figure out why Hal has to transport to Oa for his big number (other than that it's cooler than staying on earth ).

I still think it's a shame that neither of them recites their oath, although they may do it in storymode.

If we were to apply logic to a fighting game, as dumb as that would be, I'd imagine that Jordan takes you to the Green Lantern Power Battery in order to finish up with the last air force construct, needing the extra power from the battery to make it work.

art by fear-sAs
Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.