MK Smash Bros. Style Game!
posted04/06/2013 08:32 AM (UTC)by
legoslayer10
About Me

Smash Bros style gameplay with MK characters!

Easily, an MK Logo Koin could serve as the Smash ball, with Fatalities taking the spot of final smashes! As soon as somebody dies, they go down a stock, like in SSB, and so forth. Coin matches become; Koin Matches!

Final Boss? Well, shao Kahn, Onaga, Blaze, Shinnok? A new boss? Even an emerging character to the series or elaboration on unfinished characters like Zebron, Belokk, and rumor characters.

Plus, it's not like SSB isn't a fighting game.

I think the style would fit well.
Martin_Jacob22
04/02/2013 01:55 AM (UTC)
Well honestly I dont think people would like this wether they are hardcore or casual fans. I dont think it would have that same MK feel to it if it was like Smash Brothers. I mean, same game but w/ MK characters and fatalities. I doubt anybody would produce that because it just wouldnt sell well. I dont know to many people who dont like the new MK, and how it feels close to the retro MK games. And the fact they are telling a new story, where alot of people look foward to seeing what happens in. They def. shouldnt change game styles now. So, yeah, dont think this is a good idea at all. No disrespect though bro. smile
Coltess
04/03/2013 11:13 PM (UTC)
I'd play it in place of Motor Kombat (though I still miss Chess!). I mean, caricaturize the characters ala Puzzle Kombat, don't make the combos too in depth, and make it fun/funny. The amount of effort put into creating Puzzle Kombat and Motor Kombat could create something along these lines, so I say yeah, I'd play it.

I don't see it as a stand alone title, never in a zillion years, but as a secondary mode in MK10, yeah I'd play it.
Noob7Smoke
About Me

big thanks to flameshang for the sig.

04/04/2013 05:16 PM (UTC)
coltess Wrote:
I'd play it in place of Motor Kombat (though I still miss Chess!). I mean, caricaturize the characters ala Puzzle Kombat, don't make the combos too in depth, and make it fun/funny. The amount of effort put into creating Puzzle Kombat and Motor Kombat could create something along these lines, so I say yeah, I'd play it.

I don't see it as a stand alone title, never in a zillion years, but as a secondary mode in MK10, yeah I'd play it.

This.
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

04/06/2013 08:32 AM (UTC)
Lol I remember making a thread like this when I was, like, 11. Yes, that was me.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.