AngelTheKiller
06/10/2013 12:17 AM (UTC)
Sheeva. Motaro has been gone far too long (Not counting Armageddon since everyone had to return) plus his redesign in mk Armageddon made him look retarded The only thing that made him cool gone ._. plus i have never liked him and his only fatality sucks ,and for sheeva i dont know why i come to like her probably since her Stripped Down and her Lend a Hand Fatality Where Epic and i kinda like her design :3
Sheeva.

Sure Motaro was cool and back when I had MK3 in the good ol year of 2002 he was frustrating to fight but..He got his shit severely slapped at the hands of ONE Shokan then Minotaur'd then Killed by Raiden.

I bet the poor bastard didn't even die by being torpedo'd, he probably just drowned...I can just see a bunch of hapless Tarkatans fishing this big wet dead horse-man out of the water.

tl;dr Motaro sucks now and I guess we're never seeing him again. At least Sheeva didn't die stupidly.
AngelTheKiller
06/10/2013 01:04 AM (UTC)
Im kinda surprised sheeva is losing confused
Harle
06/10/2013 01:35 AM (UTC)
I expect Sheeva to lose (just like I fully expect the same characters as last time to make it to the top) but I still voted for her. Motaro has not been interesting, or even worth it since MK3. Sheeva's always been great as far as I'm concerned and a welcome break from the tits-on-a-stick MK female archetype.
MKshizz
About Me

Thanks to MINION for the sig! My name is Ian, if you really care to know.

06/10/2013 01:37 AM (UTC)
I went with Sheeva.

I looked at it like this:

Sheeva - Pros: Four arms. Jumps on opponent. Tits.
Cons: Ugly as fuck. Jumps on you. Sindel's bodyguard (pretty lame)

Motaro - Pros: Half horse, half manly man. Shoots lasers out of his metal tail. Leads Shao Kahn's extermination squad.
Cons: Not tits.

Choice was simple.
ClassicSmoke
06/10/2013 02:25 AM (UTC)
Voted Motaro because his ass was a lot more fun to destroy with Smoke than Sheeva.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

06/10/2013 03:37 AM (UTC)
Sheeva. NRS doesn't care for Motaro so neither should we.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/10/2013 04:53 AM (UTC)

As the daughter of Edenia's Ambassador to other realms -- Tanya was once responsible for inviting the devil himself into their beleaguered paradise! Herself of noble blood; the assassin Jade is a gift of deadly precision, trained to execute her orders at any cost! Edenians go to war in Round 1 as the woman who sold the world meets the warrior who helped bring it back!

Injusticefan14
About Me

Thanks to MINION for this awesome signature

06/10/2013 05:38 AM (UTC)
JADE!!!!!!!

My favourite Mortal Kombat Character ever. I still remember all of her MK9 Moves. I mained her in MK9. I liked her MK9 costume. I liked her MK9 moves. I liked her MK9 personality. I liked her MK9 voice. I liked her MK9 attitude.

I DIDN'T like the way she died in MK9 though.

Kitana follows closely behind. If either of them aren't in MK10.............. I will eat NRS's souls.
phishstix17
06/10/2013 05:45 AM (UTC)
Saw this match up coming a mile away.

I wish Tanya were given a fair chance, she's pretty awesome! I hope they delve into her motivations for turning evil in MK10. There's a lot of her back story I'd like to see.
AngelTheKiller
06/10/2013 05:53 AM (UTC)
Im voting tanya since i know shes gonna lose but i do like her story even though she is the most untrustworthy person in the series lol but jade is awesome and she is gonna win this round so im going to be hipster and vote tanya
RazorsEdge701
06/10/2013 06:17 AM (UTC)
I picked Tanya solely because, as far as I'm aware, she's the only person in this particular matchup who doesn't have a bizarre obsession with how "easy" everything may or may not be.
Keith
06/10/2013 06:26 AM (UTC)
Tanya. I love Jade but Tanya is one of my favourite characters.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

06/10/2013 07:07 AM (UTC)
Lawd Jesus I almost voted for Tanya. I like both of them but Tanya is too boring right now in every aspect except for story. She needs a play style and some personality in her moves and specials.

Jade is just superior.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
06/10/2013 07:07 AM (UTC)
Jade

I love both of these ladies but Jade takes this. She's a fun character to use. She looks great. They finally started to flesh her story out more which was fantastic as she needed that extra something to her. Tanya needs the same so hopefully we'll get to see the same for her in the future.
redman
06/10/2013 10:32 AM (UTC)
Tanya, didn't think Jade would be winning this well.
RedSumac
06/10/2013 11:52 AM (UTC)
Tanya.

Because, I like villainesses.

Motaro...won. Ha-ha. Nice. I don't care what NRS find worthy, I choose for myself what is worthy and what I like.
Junior_64
06/10/2013 11:52 AM (UTC)
Jade hands down. I use her the most in mk9 after Liu kang. But i would love to see more of tanya in mk10
(Erik)
06/10/2013 12:22 PM (UTC)
I feel lied to.
KungLaodoesntsuck
06/10/2013 01:28 PM (UTC)
Jade.

Tanya bores the shit out of me in every aspect of her character. Maybe in MK10 I'll like her more but until then Jade all the way.
Nephrite
06/10/2013 04:41 PM (UTC)
I accidentally voted for Tanya. Tiredness...

She's okay to me (I do like Jade slightly more) so it's not a big deal. She was super fun to play as in MK4 and her screams in the PC version were fun lol.
Klaudio
06/10/2013 04:44 PM (UTC)
For Jade,its my favourite female character from MK(with Kitana),regardless of what was from side of Shao Kahn from MK Annihilation,but,watching real stories of Mortal Kombat,she is really servant of Kitana,with staff,who is that`s right its weapons,Jade was good and beauty women on a green.Tanya is evil,and she is not my favourite character,i believe on a Jade passage tongue
Icebaby
06/10/2013 05:12 PM (UTC)
I voted for Tanya.

Deception I was really pleased to see both Jade and Tanya, but unfortunately, Jade had a real sleezy ending, and her catchphrase during the latest game really did not help her at all, really. I haven't liked anything I've seen with Jade after Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, and that's really sad.

I liked Tanya because she's truly a bitch, betrays everyone that she works with, she's a pure villain. Not to mention, she gets Liu killed in her ending in MK4, and we all would have thought that she was a goody guy because of where she came from and her avatar looks like she would be considered as a good guy.

Were we wrong.
mkwhopper
06/10/2013 06:54 PM (UTC)
I went with Jade
Keith
06/10/2013 08:44 PM (UTC)
Nephrite Wrote:
I accidentally voted for Tanya. Tiredness...

She's okay to me (I do like Jade slightly more) so it's not a big deal. She was super fun to play as in MK4 and her screams in the PC version were fun lol.

DOWHATISAYAW!
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.