Klaudio
06/12/2013 06:14 PM (UTC)
Stryker,because the carismatic,entertaining and he is only one who has no power,just bombs,gun,nightstick and electric pepper,no matter what is in the beggining was hilarious from MK 3 and Trlogy,and from Armaggedon(like paratrooper),but,from last continuing was better,convincing and colder,what i like it.Kintaro is always will be dangerous,but,it is not impossible to win,just like his offspring Goro,Kintaro is,regardless on a same appearence,rely more of the streights of your impact,but the Goro experience,but,i really want to Stryker pass
legoslayer10
06/12/2013 06:39 PM (UTC)
Basing this on if the 2 entered a REAL fight, not some crappy story segment, Kintaro would own Stryker. Yeah, you beat him in MK9, but that was Story Mode. Stryker could never ACTUALLY defeat Kintaro.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
06/12/2013 07:45 PM (UTC)
Kintaro

Even after MK9, I still don't feel much love towards Stryker. He was made infinitely better but I never got too involved with playing as him or his story. I like Kintaro and always have done despite how shallow he is in terms of story etc. Plus his power is insane! I remember how easy it was to win as him on MK Trilogy. He was practically unstoppable in the right hands.
AngelTheKiller
06/12/2013 08:21 PM (UTC)
This is the closet match up ever. i voted stryker hes just so much of a badass :D and hes the olny one with no powers and he can still beat demons,demi gods, and other humans .-. (Edit) When i made this it was 48 to 52 now its 50 50 :D
RedSumac
06/13/2013 01:14 AM (UTC)
Kintaro.

His my favorite shokan in the series.
ClassicSmoke
06/13/2013 04:03 AM (UTC)
Kintaro was kinda fun to beat his ass with Smoke in MK9.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/13/2013 05:24 AM (UTC)

Ancient rivalries playout in the modern age! Kano takes his revenge for The Black Dragon against the clan that captured and tortured him with agonizing genetic experiments! Mavado defends the honor of The Red Dragon against the splinter faction! Only one warrior can win the crime war! Round 1 kontinues!

Kratos2011
06/13/2013 06:55 AM (UTC)
well done Stryker for getting so close and being in the lead for a while there, no need to vote now :p
FROID
About Me

06/13/2013 07:57 AM (UTC)
Mavado has a friggin camel-toe for pete's sake. Kano all the way! no charge...
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/13/2013 08:08 AM (UTC)
FROID Wrote:
Mavado has a friggin camel-toe for pete's sake.

That's where he keeps his stretchy ropes.
FROID
About Me

06/13/2013 08:50 AM (UTC)
FROID Wrote:
Mavado has a friggin camel-toe for pete's sake.

oh you don't believe me?

KungLaodoesntsuck
06/13/2013 01:02 PM (UTC)
Kano.

I never liked Mavado.
RedSumac
06/13/2013 01:15 PM (UTC)
Mavado.

On the grounds, that I hate movie!Kano.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

06/13/2013 03:08 PM (UTC)
Kano. Mavado shouldn't exist.
Keith
06/13/2013 03:25 PM (UTC)
I voted for Kano because he's freaking Kano, even though all I really want from him these days is to get killed by Sonya once and for all.

I do like Mavado and would like to see him salvaged.
masterwarrior
06/13/2013 03:46 PM (UTC)
Movado. I want to help the underdog make it.
legend_armlet
06/13/2013 04:14 PM (UTC)
Kano all the way. He's much more interesting that Mavado.
I wish to see him in the next mk associated with Kabal so they can eradicate the Red Dragon.
Klaudio
06/13/2013 04:42 PM (UTC)
im for Mavado because his good warrior,looks like knight,but,he was from Red Dragon clan,a little strange to his a long rubber,because his fatalities,but,as such,he was better and i want his passage,i always hated Kano because his nasty,dirty,a disorderly conduct(like from first MK movie),but,he is always dangerous because his knives,and,because his speed,i don`t want it passage furious
Icebaby
06/13/2013 06:46 PM (UTC)
Mavado, because I was never a Kano fan.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
06/13/2013 06:46 PM (UTC)
Mavado

I've never liked Kano and Mavado is a badass. I loved his look and alternate outfit in MKDA and he's very fun to play as. He's got a great story and it's a shame we won't get to see it continue. He's easily one of my favourite characters in the entire series as he just oozes coolness. Plus he's the hottest guy in MK imo lol.
Nephrite
06/13/2013 07:42 PM (UTC)
M'vado
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

06/14/2013 04:54 AM (UTC)

Two brothers: each destined to inherit a powerful legacy they can never claim. Daegon is the mad demi-god awoken too soon - corrupted by the evil Elder God Shinnok! Noob Saibot was once the Lin Kuei warrior called Sub-Zero - murdered by his nemesis and blackened as a wraith of the Netherrealm! Delusions of grandeur make for a potent Round 1 face-off!

masterwarrior
06/14/2013 05:02 AM (UTC)
Noob because he could surprise attack with a portal.

FROID
About Me

06/14/2013 05:29 AM (UTC)
*looking at the recent polls* its a unanimous decision folks 100% t0 0 in favor of everyone's favorite noob
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

06/14/2013 05:56 AM (UTC)
Noob he's cool but I dislike him. However Daegon shouldn't even exist.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.