[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

06/15/2013 06:20 PM (UTC)
Going with Raiden because it's fucking Raiden. Nothing against Blaze, but look at Raiden. It's.....RAAAAAAIDEN. He's so damn cool.
Klaudio
06/15/2013 06:22 PM (UTC)
this battle will be strongest on this Supreme MK Champion,Raiden,always leaguer and Thunder god,always determined and readyfor everyone,i want his passage,but,how much versus Blaze,he will biggest and huge problem,im not watch him a lot,but,from MK Armageddon,like a boss of stage,looking invincible,big fire monster,,but,im for Raiden wow
FROID
About Me

06/15/2013 06:27 PM (UTC)
MKKitana Wrote:
Blaze.
Raiden has always been overrated imo never liked anything about him. Such a bad move by the developers to do what they did with him in MK9, which has put him in my bottom 10 characters of the series.

Raiden?......overrated?
acidslayer
06/16/2013 02:21 AM (UTC)
who would you like to win this tournament/poll.

i'd like to see 1 of these fighters win

1. reptile
2. scorpion
3. Quan - chi
4. Shinnok
5. Fujin
6. Cyrax
7. Sektor
8. Millena
9. Kitana
10. Sarrena
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/16/2013 04:34 AM (UTC)

Edenian demi gods battle it out in the mortal plane! Rain always knew he was destined for greatness. As a direct descendent of Argus, he is the spiteful heir to a god's throne! Taven is the favoured son of the protectoral god! Pure blooded, it is he who is to inherit the family legacy. Half-brothers collide in a Round 1 grudge bout right out of Armageddon!

Icebaby
06/16/2013 04:58 AM (UTC)
Ugh, I'm skipping this round. I don't like either of these guys!!!!
Jerrod
About Me
MKO Moderator, Story Writer, Actor
Signature by Pred
06/16/2013 05:30 AM (UTC)
The better known, and most popular of the Argus trio, Rain is the most interesting character because he was the first true character made specifically to fuck with players to pump more quarters into the UMK3 machines. Why specifically over Reptile the others? Because he was programmed to only be in that one bit of the intro, using Reptile's HP, HP, HK, Back+HK, and was never placed as a playable/kombatable character. When he was finally playable, he is considered God Tier and extremely powerful, beating out the entire roster, maybe second only to Noob Saibot.
Story-wise, it turns out that he is an Edenian Prince and the son of a God and has entitlement issues. Normally, not my cup of tea, but I'm only voting for him because of one fact...
Rain is the Chuck Norris of Mortal Kombat!
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

06/16/2013 06:09 AM (UTC)
I actually find Taven WAAAAY more interesting than Rain, soooooo I vote for Taven.
AngelTheKiller
06/16/2013 06:52 AM (UTC)
I voted rain i love his troll name turning into a prince .3. Annd taven is um okkaay i guess. Also will skarlet be in this? o:
Nephrite
06/16/2013 09:19 AM (UTC)
Rain
KungLaodoesntsuck
06/16/2013 01:34 PM (UTC)
I hate Rain so I vote Taven.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

06/16/2013 04:38 PM (UTC)
Rain is my favorite of the dude ninja characters and Taven is another one of those characters that shouldn't exist lol.

Also I voted Raiden. He's been one of my favorite for a long long time.
Klaudio
06/16/2013 04:47 PM (UTC)
Rain was always been interesting,no matter what never been to first plane any MK movies or series,and he was never been interested for any fans,but,he is good character,my favourite combo on him is it that when with high kick strikes rival on a head,and after that man fliing on a forward,and low falls from back side,its only my favourite move,i don`t know to much about Taven,but,who would know anyway,Rain is passing from this round!!!
RedSumac
06/16/2013 07:08 PM (UTC)
Witholding.

I like Taven and Rain equally.
mwgrant0
06/16/2013 08:01 PM (UTC)
Is this fair? The one who was most requested for DLC and one of the most hated characters.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

06/16/2013 09:01 PM (UTC)
Okay well, we all know who the winner is. Decision on this one may as well end here. smile
Quanchi9
About Me

why

06/16/2013 09:09 PM (UTC)
mwgrant0 Wrote:
Is this fair? The one who was most requested for DLC and one of the most hated characters.

This tournament doesn't go for fair. Nothing goes for fair honestly. Fair is boring. Mortal Kombat isn't fair.
tongue
RedSumac
06/16/2013 09:50 PM (UTC)
People organising this tournament - are not fair.
They claimed about semi-random votings, and there is nothing random about them.
Also, as far as I know, Taven is not very hated, mostly ignored.
Keith
06/16/2013 09:51 PM (UTC)
Rain.
AngelTheKiller
06/16/2013 10:00 PM (UTC)
ikr like rain vs taven guess who will win ._.. also needs moar skarlet ;-;
AJBlue
06/17/2013 02:34 AM (UTC)
Purple rain, purple rain...
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/17/2013 04:30 AM (UTC)

He was watching events from the very beginning: now the mysterious warrior known as Chameleon makes his presence felt! It was not by choice that the once immortal Dragon King influenced events from similar obscurity. Overthrown; the former ruler of Outworld was forced to manipulate pawns to fascilitate his rebirth. Will the camouflaging Chameleon be Onaga's ticket to power anew? Round 1 kontinues with a kold blooded klash!

oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

06/17/2013 04:51 AM (UTC)
Onaga. I wish they never brought Chameleon back.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

06/17/2013 05:18 AM (UTC)
I don't really like either of them, so I'm just going to pick randomly.confused I ended up picking Chameleon :/
AngelTheKiller
06/17/2013 05:35 AM (UTC)
At first i thought it was khameleon but oh well i voted chameleon by accident lolz and we need skarlet in this ;-;
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.