FROID
About Me

06/19/2013 05:02 AM (UTC)
FROID Wrote:
pardon my french but:

WHO THE FUCK WOULD VOTE FOR KOBRA!!!!?

Kang infinitely

I'm, thinking of one thing right now. Did anybody like this Kobra guy? If anybody actually did, I'll call you a god amongst men, shake you gently by the hand...
Spoilers: (Highlight to reveal)
& throw your ass into the mental institution for you're nowhere near sane enough for this world.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/19/2013 05:06 AM (UTC)
FROID Wrote:
I'm, thinking of one thing right now. Did anybody like this Kobra guy? If anybody actually did, I'll call you a god amongst men...

MortalMushroom
06/19/2013 05:34 AM (UTC)
Liu Kang doesn't seem to get a lot of love from the community, especially for one of the original characters. But against Kobra, he suddenly becomes God. I'm loving the 100% right now, although at this point it must be all of three votes.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

06/19/2013 07:41 AM (UTC)
Liu to the Kang. Kobra sux. This is a no-brainer, like the last one. Liu won 3 Mortal Kombat tournaments. What did Kobra win? Jacked shit. Flying kick to the Kobra's face. Liu Kang could just burst his hand through his chest. BAM!

LIU KANG WINS!

FLAWLESS VICTORY!

FATALITY.

That bitch who voted for Kobra should dai. Unless it's Mick, than he's not a bitch.

Kobra sux man, why's he even in this? Kobra knew he would get ANNIHILATED. BAM. THAT'S HOW DIS GOES MAN.

What the fuck did I even just say...?
AngelTheKiller
06/19/2013 08:05 AM (UTC)
We should just end this round lol 96.1 to 3.8 •_•
RedSumac
06/19/2013 09:16 AM (UTC)
Liu Kang.

No surprise.
Nephrite
06/19/2013 09:58 AM (UTC)
Liu
Jerrod
About Me
MKO Moderator, Story Writer, Actor
Signature by Pred
06/19/2013 10:55 AM (UTC)
Damn, didn't vote for the last guys. I would've given it to Drahmin, though, because I thought that he was one of the more interesting additions to the DA roster. I didn't mind the buzzing because I liked the explanation for it and how he controlled the flies. I'd hoped to see him return with better manipulation of them offensively and defensively.

Anyway, I voted Liu. Kobra was an example of the MK Team trying to make people swaps, and Kobra was an example of how bad it could get, along with Kira.
irishdude733
06/19/2013 01:56 PM (UTC)
liu kang!! taking down the street thug in 5 seconds. finishes kobra off with his dragon animality.
Icebaby
06/19/2013 02:10 PM (UTC)
Kobra, because I'm different, duh!
Vash_15
About Me
06/19/2013 04:31 PM (UTC)
Haha, Chameleon beat Onaga? Fucking priceless.

Anyway, I'm voting for Kobra because I have an extreme distaste for Liu Kang.
Klaudio
06/19/2013 06:17 PM (UTC)
Liu Kang and Kobra,two different characters,Liu Kang is always been fighter who want accepts every challenge,and who want defeat everyone,apsolutely character who was not run from any fighters,legendary character from MK with legendary fatality of transforming into a dragon,only who/s know how defeat Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn.About Kobra i know only a little,its not like a Liu Kang,but,is not a bad,he is can good powers on firekicks,but,it still not complete with Liu Kang to go into the next round!!!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/19/2013 09:31 PM (UTC)
Quanchi9 Wrote:
That bitch who voted for Kobra should dai. Unless it's Mick, than he's not a bitch.

I think Kobra's right near the top of that long list of underdone and under appreciated characters, but he's a victim of circumstance. You can't put his high concept potential over the quintessential relevance of Liu Kang.

Much as I'll gladly wave the flag for Kobra - common sense prevails. No vote from me. No matter how much certain segments of the fanbase fetishize neon ninjas, killer robots, or rainbow ladyparts: Liu Kang is forever connected to what Mortal Kombat should be. Resent the script, resent the complexity of his involvement (or lack thereof), resent the back-and-forth on his death, but never resent the character itself. That's not the problem.

Lets please avoid wishing ill ends on anyone, regardless of who's voting, though. Thanks.
Toxik
About Me
06/19/2013 09:39 PM (UTC)
I was the one that gave the vote to Kobra... glasses
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
06/19/2013 10:00 PM (UTC)
Drahmin would have got my vote last round.

Liu Kang all then way this round. Kobra is dreadful.
AJBlue
06/20/2013 03:36 AM (UTC)
Poor Ken Masters. The strain of living in Ryu's shadow finally got to him. Changed his name, joined a local street gang, got "Caged" last year, and is currently getting taken to the streets this year by Liu Kang. 11% Ken. That seems to be your ceiling.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

06/20/2013 04:45 AM (UTC)

After the fall of Heaven; Fujin joined ancient ally Raiden in assembling a group of chosen mortals to defeat traitorous elder god: Shinnok. One of the last Black Dragon clansmen; Jarek put aside his hatred of the Special Forces to unite with Fujin against the evils unleashed from the Netherealm. Fighting for himself once again, the crook who helped defeat the devil sets his sights on the god of wind! Who reigns supreme in the battle of man and myth?

Quanchi9
About Me

why

06/20/2013 05:12 AM (UTC)
Fujin yo.

The only thing Jarek ever did was walk off a cliff yelling I'M SO GAYYYYYY
phishstix17
06/20/2013 05:22 AM (UTC)
Jarek, because he's the most attractive male in the series (I mean look at that render!!). Though I'm really looking forward to Fujin making a re-appearance. I'm not sure if Jarek will be utilized in future games, but I'm interested in seeing him again. I might be the only one.
masterwarrior
06/20/2013 05:27 AM (UTC)
I want him in a future game to!
RedSumac
06/20/2013 07:09 AM (UTC)
Fujin.

Much more important and potentially more interesting character, than youngster from Black Dragon.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

06/20/2013 08:18 AM (UTC)
Fujin, another character that shouldn't have been dropped as soon as he was.

Jarek, another character that just shouldn't exist.
Icebaby
06/20/2013 11:26 AM (UTC)
Quanchi9 Wrote:
Fujin yo.

The only thing Jarek ever did was walk off a cliff yelling I'M SO GAYYYYYY

What's wrong with people being gay?

I vote For Jarek, mainly because I thought he was George Clooney for a bit.
Keith
06/20/2013 12:25 PM (UTC)
Fujin. I can't wait for him to return.

Nephrite
06/20/2013 12:46 PM (UTC)
Fujin. Love him!
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.