tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
06/25/2013 05:35 PM (UTC)
Kenshi. He's another character who oozes cool.
'The eyes that see cannot be deceived
I'll always remember that line from his concept art. That started my interest in him and he turned out to be a great character. Here's hoping we see more of him in the future.
Klaudio
06/25/2013 06:28 PM (UTC)
When im watching first time Kenshi,the first thing i trought,has been telekinesis,and this is good,but,it can not compare with Ermac,may be is good and perhans he deserve to be with classic character,but this is to much and its really weird why he`s stay on a top 10 characters from MK,he should be a begginer,all in all,he is good and better fighter with your sword.Dairou is off course good,he was good because their moves and fantastic sword,and fatalities when he remove the bones and the opponent shoot in a eyes,i want to pass on!!!
Quanchi9
About Me

why

06/25/2013 07:49 PM (UTC)
FROID Wrote:
What the hell is wrong with Dairou? He's better than friggin Kobra, heck, anyone is better than friggin Kobra! Even hsu hao.
Mokap.
Icebaby
06/25/2013 08:10 PM (UTC)
I'm going for Dairou for this round. I never really understood why Kenshi got so popular as well as why he needed to be in Mortal Kombat 2011 as a DLC... I thought that should have gone to a different character much worthy to be a DLC. Not Kenshi.

At least with Dairou, he's something incredibly different amongst the rest of the cast of characters. Never gotten a chance because any new character from Deadly Alliance - Deception never had it, which sucks because there's a HECK of a lot of "newer" characters that were actually interesting to play as.

Sucks that we all know Dairou isn't going to win this round.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/26/2013 04:31 AM (UTC)

Feel the ground tremble beneath your feet! Prince Goro -- eight feet tall with four arms of Shokan terror! Moloch -- hulking oni with a devils wrecking ball and chain! Both have served the whims of Shang Tsung, but which will stand tall after the battle of the sub-bosses?!

FrostMK
06/26/2013 04:53 AM (UTC)
Moloch.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

06/26/2013 06:49 AM (UTC)
Goro. He's by far one of the best Mortal Kombat characters. Whenever I hear 4 arms, I think Goro, not Kintaro. Kintaro? Just a stupid half brother of Goro. Bigger doesn't mean shit. Goro is the mother fucking prince of pain. Goro won 9 fucking Mortal Kombat tournaments here, how could you not like Goro? He's my favorite sub-boss out of the 3 classic ones. If I hear sub-boss in Mortal Kombat terms, I think Goro.grin
Nephrite
06/26/2013 10:00 AM (UTC)
Goro.
RedSumac
06/26/2013 10:58 AM (UTC)
Big M.

Never was big fan of Goro. I think Kintaro is superrior to him in terms of design.
KungLaodoesntsuck
06/26/2013 01:48 PM (UTC)
I'd have to say Goro. Moloch never really interested me. Whereas Goro always had that noble Shokan thing about him. Moloch is just an angry ape-like demon.

But now that NRS has shown they can make bigger characters work, I'd love to see Moloch comeback as a grappler.
Keith
06/26/2013 03:51 PM (UTC)
I like Moloch, though I much rather Drahmin and I'm hoping that the Oni are fleshed out further in future instalments. But I voted for Goro.
Icebaby
06/26/2013 04:48 PM (UTC)
I'm going to actually vote for Moloch for this one. Goro had his chance, but after Mortal Kombat, he just grew into an annoying subboss with nothing going on with him. It would have been very cool to see this guy be intimidating as fuck as what he used to be in the original, however, I just never saw it throughout the games he has been in, and even in the latest, it was just nothing.

At least Moloch had an interesting background to read in the strategy guide for Deadly Alliance. A lot of cool concepts in there that really didn't make it through for the final game, such as Quan Chi's staff.

So yeah, Moloch takes my vote.
Klaudio
06/26/2013 04:56 PM (UTC)
i don`t know much about Moloch,just to see when he is higher and huge,may be is bigger,but,his what i see about him,he is not better and stronger monster than Goro,or Kintaro.Goro is apsolutely favorite on this battle,more experienced,lanky Shokan prince is always been dominance and always dangerous for everyone,and he will passed on a next round!!!
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
06/26/2013 06:26 PM (UTC)
Goro gets my vote. I'm not really fan of him but I vote for him because Moloch turned out to be a poorly executed concept. He had a great build up as Oni Destroyer who was summoned by the owl herald. Unfortunately, he never lived up to that story.
Josue
06/26/2013 08:49 PM (UTC)
Goro hands down(all 4 LOL) Moloch wasn't that great in Mk Deadly Alliance and didn't have an interesting story.
Gustavo27
06/26/2013 09:06 PM (UTC)
4 thumbs up 4 Goro!
WarFair9000
06/27/2013 12:27 AM (UTC)
hmm, sub zero or hotaru?
one of the most awesome characters in the franchise or a character who no one really remembers......Sub zero wins
corayfor
06/27/2013 01:49 AM (UTC)
I used to be afraid of goro. In the shrine stage I would purposely walk to the corner because the goro statue creeped me out.

That spooky looking owl should be apart of Moloch's enterance.

Vote goro....
Gorozilla
06/27/2013 02:13 AM (UTC)
Quanchi9 Wrote:
Goro. He's by far one of the best Mortal Kombat characters. Whenever I hear 4 arms, I think Goro, not Kintaro. Kintaro? Just a stupid half brother of Goro. Bigger doesn't mean shit. Goro is the mother fucking prince of pain here. Goro won 9 fucking Mortal Kombat tournaments here, how could you not like Goro? He's my favorite sub-boss out of the 3 classic ones. If I hear sub-boss in Mortal Kombat terms, I think Goro.grin

Couldn't have said it better myself. Goro is my favorite Mortal Kombat character ever. He's just an all around badass with an iconic look, great special moves, and a good storyline. Moloch is cool, but Goro is awesome. He's a classic character who's been around since the beginning and is an iconic part of what Mortal Kombat is.
Jerrod
About Me
MKO Moderator, Story Writer, Actor
Signature by Pred
06/27/2013 02:47 AM (UTC)
Moloch. The first real monster of the series, with no training, no discipline, and no sense of honour. Goro's a massive brute, but he was also a general in Kahn's armies and prince of a nation, while Moloch's a guy who eats people because they are delicious. I find them both cool in their respective attributes, but Moloch's someone I find to be a lot more interesting because as much as we have some characters who go berserk and lose themselves in a blood lust, they have masters they serve, and hold relatively high ranks and positions within organized militias. Moloch's just a monster who will do whatever's convenient for him to keep him satisfied. Within an entire roster of over 60, he stands out more for me as being a true, horrifying monster, so I give Moloch my vote.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/27/2013 04:40 AM (UTC)

With his Champion reigning dominant over the Shaolin Tournament; Shang Tsung is able to corrupt the ancient ritual to the advantage of Outworld. Standing in opposition to the evil sorcerer is Kai -- skilled member of The White Lotus Society! It's an old fashion clash between good and evil! Who will reign supreme?!

AngelTheKiller
06/27/2013 04:54 AM (UTC)
I voted shang, even though i dont like him or kia, but i like shang a bit better than kia
RedSumac
06/27/2013 07:47 AM (UTC)
Shang Tsung.

In sudden movement of nostalgia I vote for a rather useless character. Yeah, that happens to me too. sad
Quanchi9
About Me

why

06/27/2013 08:17 AM (UTC)
Though I don't really like him, but I don't really hate him, Tsung gets the vote. Quite a rather downed character now, he loses a lot of shit.

List of what Tsung absolutely got fucked at:

-Mortal Kombat 1 tournament

-Liu Kang bringing a foot to his mouth

-Mortal Kombat 2 tournament

-Mortal Kombat 3 tournament

-Being in MK4

-Being in MKG

-Being the best villain

-Getting his ass beaten by Quan Chi in the Deception intro

-Not dying in MK9

-Getting his god damn soul stolen from Shao Kahn and given to Sindel

Things that he won at:

-Being the main villain in MK1

-Being in the 3 classic games

-Being a sorcerer

-Being able to form a fucking alliance with Quan Chi.

-Being a complete fucking loser now.
Nephrite
06/27/2013 09:24 AM (UTC)
At the start of MK2011's life I would have voted Kai since I thought Tsung's gameplay was awkward in the latest game and I never cared much for the guy. However, earlier this year I tried to give Tsung another go in MK2011 and absolutely enjoyed playing as him.

Kai was cool in MK4, not so much in MKA. Would like to see him return, but for now my vote goes to Shang Tsung. Oh, his babality in MK2011 is one of the best!
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.