LucaTurilli
06/29/2013 04:31 AM (UTC)
Reiko is ass compared to Mileena. They may have screwed with her story in MK9, but honestly, story is irrelevant at this point. It has been since MK:DA. Plus, Mileena exudes more personality in MK9 than she ever has.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/29/2013 04:39 AM (UTC)

When the realm of Edenia was conquered by Shao Kahn, Queen Sindel chose to end her life, rather than live as bride to her Kings murderer! In death, Sindel became Shao Kahn's ultimate weapon against the realms! Risen from Netherealm, Sindel lays waste to the greatest mortals in an invasion of Earthrealm! With few left standing it is up to the shaman Nightwolf to put an end to the scream queen's reign of terror! Is he up to it? Rewritten history repeats in a grudge match right out of the last game!

lukas_ws
06/29/2013 05:19 AM (UTC)
los kämpfen wirfurious
FROID
About Me

06/29/2013 05:56 AM (UTC)
1 post MK4 representative & skarlet is doomed.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

06/29/2013 06:01 AM (UTC)
Nightwolf. I hated Sindel after she pretty much killed off everyone in MK9. Honestly I couldn't give two shits about Sindel. sleep
Harle
06/29/2013 06:30 AM (UTC)
Sindel kicks ass. I'm glad she beat the hell out of everyone in MK9. Just a bunch of bland good guys getting what they deserve from the Queen. Nightwolf is just another MK stereotype. Also, I like that Mileena will be going against Shang Tsung instead of Kitana. That's nice.
phishstix17
06/29/2013 06:40 AM (UTC)
This is hard! I used to love Sindel back in the day. She hasn't done much for me since her reappearance in MKD, though. She was kinda cool in MK9, but not so user friendly. Nightwolf is the opposite. I'd never warmed up to him until MK9. I found him very stereotypical and cliche, and very boring. His alternate in MK9 really struck a chord with me, however. If he had always looked like that and not a Village Person, I would have warmed to him sooner! Plus it's fun as h*ll to use him. He was also given a lot to do in the story, which made him deeper and more interesting than before.

I guess I gotta go with Nightwolf on this one.
mwgrant0
06/29/2013 06:44 AM (UTC)
Sindel has breasts, your turn to impress me Nightwolf.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/29/2013 07:35 AM (UTC)
phishstix17 Wrote:
His alternate in MK9 really struck a chord with me, however. If he had always looked like that and not a Village Person, I would have warmed to him sooner!

They're mad not making it his primary. It really is a major step up!
RedSumac
06/29/2013 09:31 AM (UTC)
I don't particularly like either of them, so I will not vote this round.

LucaTurilli Wrote:
They may have screwed with her story in MK9, but honestly, story is irrelevant at this point. It has been since MK:DA.

Whatever...
MKDA was probably the strongest MK game storywise.
Klaudio
06/29/2013 09:51 AM (UTC)
2 classic characters,first,Sindel who is first Shao kahn killed together with Jearrod,but,after that,she is later using like key for Shao Kahn.Moher of Kitana is always unpredictable because you powers of firing vote and her hair,that her stronger weapons,but,because killing everyone in a MK9,hard that i would like.Nightwolf-good character with indians powers and only character who predicted how defending Shao Kahn.He,along with Raiden,only most decisive character on a MK and he is passed on a next roud!!!
Nephrite
06/29/2013 11:23 AM (UTC)
Very close one, but gotta go with The Queen.

EDIT: Oh yeah, good fight from Reiko vs Mileena. Better luck next time!
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

06/29/2013 11:28 AM (UTC)
QUEEN SINDEL
06/29/2013 01:16 PM (UTC)
Finally, a decent match up.

I'm voting for Queen Sindel. I love Nightwolf, but I wouldn't want him to win against Sindel.
1C3RLOKO
06/29/2013 02:10 PM (UTC)
gotta go with night wolf yea
Keith
06/29/2013 02:52 PM (UTC)
Queen Sindel. Easily.
corayfor
06/29/2013 03:13 PM (UTC)
I remeber the Kabal vs Mileena&Noob fight. Mileena just sounded retarded. She still has a chance to grow up tho because she really is a baby seeing that Shang just created her.

SCREEEEEW Sindel man. I completely ignored her thanks to her thanks to her story. She is my MK2011 punching bag. I like really hate her now. I only played with her because of the CT missions. Fuck her yo.

Night wolf gets the vote. Why? Because he and Sub HAD a 100+% tag combo. His gameplay is awesome. HE TOOK OUT THAT CRAZY BITCH, sacrificing himself in the process.
Jerrod
About Me
MKO Moderator, Story Writer, Actor
Signature by Pred
06/29/2013 03:14 PM (UTC)
Nightwolf. I'm loved playing both in MK 3, but seeing how Sindel decimated the good guys in MK9 bugged me a bit. How the heck did Night wolf not set his heavenly to just target her? Perhaps blood loss is the reason, but in any case, I wish he had survived. Vote goes for Nightwolf.
KungLaodoesntsuck
06/29/2013 03:42 PM (UTC)
Nightwolf.

He killed Sindel for crying out loud.
MKKitana
06/29/2013 04:22 PM (UTC)
Ugh two of my top characters. Theyre provably like my Number 4 and 5 favourite MK character so this is tough.

They were my two favourites in MK3 and MKD and I love using them in MK9 too. Nightwolf got such a great story improvement from the reboot, Sindel not so much but damn was THAT fight scene awesome. I was gutted both had to be destroyed by Nightwolfs magic but I guess it was for the greater good at the time.

Ultimately I guess I have more of a soft spot for Sindel so that's where my vote goes.

I bow to you, my Queen.
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

06/29/2013 04:43 PM (UTC)
Fucking Nightwolf, man.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

06/29/2013 06:00 PM (UTC)
I never remembered Nightwolf being that popular XD
Icebaby
06/29/2013 06:58 PM (UTC)
I can't vote... They're literally two of my favorites... Way to fucking go.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
06/29/2013 09:44 PM (UTC)
I love them both but Queen Sindel gets my vote.
KungLaodoesntsuck
06/29/2013 10:14 PM (UTC)
Oh and as for the last round I voted Reiko. Mainly because a slut with infantile behavior is just so unforgivable.

And because Reiko wears Shao Kahn's helmet when no ones looking.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.