About Me

why

07/11/2013 08:35 PM (UTC)
Nephrite Wrote:
All this love and support for Fujin is bringing a tear to my eye. T_T <3

Quanchi9 Wrote:
Someone tell me who I should vote for.

Fujin! NAO! grin
I actually decided to vote for Fujin right after I posted that comment! Fujin is my 13th favorite Mortal Kombat character.
corayfor
07/12/2013 12:45 AM (UTC)
Kang would roast Fujin in fight. Shao Kahn is Raiden's equal. Shinnock is an elder god. Kang can defeate all four.......NO HANDICAPSgrin
Keith
07/12/2013 12:56 AM (UTC)
Fujin. Plus Earthrealm could really do with him now given Raiden's recent mind-numbing ineptitude and the knowledge that if Liu Kang was to succeed Raiden, then he'd also go stark-bollock crazy. And the time between MK4 and MKDA was the longest period of peace on Earthrealm since MK began - whilst Fujin was Protector.

Motherfucking Fujin man.

xDarkeningKrystals
About Me
Proud Fan since MKII.
07/12/2013 01:23 AM (UTC)
Sorry Liu sad but I'm going with Fujin.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

07/12/2013 03:29 AM (UTC)
Fujin. It's time NRS gave him his due.
Gorozilla
07/12/2013 04:03 AM (UTC)
Liu Kang easily. He's been the hero and champion of Mortal Kombat since the first game. He's a badass Bruce Lee clone who's developed into his own unique character. He has awesome moves like the Flying Kick and Bicycle Kicks, as well as some cool fire based attacks. On top of all that he can turn into a giant fire breathing dragon. Fujin on the other hand is a cool concept, but that's all he is. He's never been properly developed or executed well enough. Plus Liu Kang could beat the shit of Fujin in a fight. Liu Kang is my second favorite character so he definitely gets my vote.
redman
07/12/2013 06:37 AM (UTC)
Fujin is a God.. Pretty sure Liu Kang couldn't beat him.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/12/2013 11:26 AM (UTC)

Ferocious and wild, the Tarkatan mutant Baraka is one of Outworld's deadliest warriors: tamed as The Emperor's enforcer! The blood of untold Shaolin monks is on his bladed hands - a living weapon agaisnt the denizens of Earthrealm! Kung Lao has the blood of Earthrealm's last great champion flowing in his veins. He ffights to avenge his heroic ancestor and the fallen monks he once called brothers. The sparks will fly when hat and blade collide in an epic grudge match!

RedSumac
07/12/2013 12:25 PM (UTC)
Second rate henchman character vs one of the main characters in the series?
Not even a question: Kung Lao.
xDarkeningKrystals
About Me
Proud Fan since MKII.
07/12/2013 12:42 PM (UTC)
It's Armageddon all over again! tongue

Kung Lao FTW.
1C3RLOKO
07/12/2013 02:54 PM (UTC)
kung lao
Nephrite
07/12/2013 03:12 PM (UTC)
Kung Lao, dat smexy gibberish!

Fujin you did it! Awwwwwwwww!
Icebaby
07/12/2013 03:34 PM (UTC)
*Sighs* I just don't feel either one of them are worth enough for a vote. I've mentioned how Baraka hasn't really been doing anything interesting since his debut, and granted that Kung Lao has "dat hat" still... I hated how he was in the latest game. I really didn't like his character.

I can't vote.
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

07/12/2013 04:55 PM (UTC)
C'mon Baraka! Push through, buddy! I believe in you!
Klaudio
07/12/2013 05:37 PM (UTC)
I`m very astonished of defeated to Liu Kang,but,whanever,now to back Shaolin dream to safe Kung Lao,who is better than Baraka!!!
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
07/12/2013 05:55 PM (UTC)
Kung Lao

Owning Baraka like he did in the Shaolin Monks intro!
Keith
07/12/2013 09:06 PM (UTC)
Baraka.

Not an easy choice to make. Kung Lao was one of my favourite characters and peaked in Deadly Alliance. Ever since Shaolin Monks though, I can't stand him. In those ten years since Deadly Alliance, I've come to like Baraka a whole lot more.
corayfor
07/13/2013 01:40 AM (UTC)
redman Wrote:

dude Kang beat Kahn and Shinnock. One was protector of Outworld and the latter was an elder god. I think MKDA and MK2011 screwed Kang over on his ability to kick ass.

hnmm it seems barrack oboma and kung lao have some what of a rivalry. They fought in MKSM and MKA, ending the fight in MK9.

Still both are lame imo

NO VOTE
Heavy-Rain
07/13/2013 02:58 AM (UTC)
Kung Lao
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/13/2013 03:55 AM (UTC)
corayfor Wrote:
redman Wrote:

dude Kang beat Kahn and Shinnock. One was protector of Outworld and the latter was an elder god. I think MKDA and MK2011 screwed Kang over on his ability to kick ass.

hnmm it seems barrack oboma and kung lao have some what of a rivalry. They fought in MKSM and MKA, ending the fight in MK9.

Still both are lame imo

NO VOTE
Kang beat Shinnok? I thought Raiden did...

I vote Baraka. I main him in the 2D games and sometimes the 3D games. I always loved those sharp teeth and blades.
xDarkeningKrystals
About Me
Proud Fan since MKII.
07/13/2013 05:34 AM (UTC)
Um, just pointing out it says "Round 2: Baraka versus Liu Kang" Can someone fix it please?
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/13/2013 08:50 AM (UTC)

They are the keepers of the flame for once beautiful realms and reluctant servants to The Emperor of Outworld. Princess Kitana represents the lush realm of Edenia. As rightful heir to the Edenian throne, Kitana bides her time as the adopted daughter of Shao Kahn. Reptilerepresents the realm of Zaterra. Once believed to be the last of his species, Reptile pledges his allegiance to those who would promise to revive his world. Only one world's warrior can succeed! Who reigns supreme?!

Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/13/2013 09:00 AM (UTC)
I vote Reptile. I've always loved Reptile. He is my 3rd favorite character. I liked how he was a secret character in MK1. I felt awesome when I fought against Reptile and won in an actual arcade. Then when MK2 came out, I was way more satisfied with the fact that he was A PLAYABLE CHARACTER! When MK3 came I was a bit mad because Reptile wasn't in. :(

I main Reptile Ermac and Quan Chi in the 3D games. I main Reptile online 60% of the time.
Nephrite
07/13/2013 10:58 AM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote in the OP:
Only one world's warrior can succeed! Who reigns supreme?! FIGHT!

I can hear the SFIV announcer say this lol.

Anyway, Kitana.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.