1C3RLOKO
07/27/2013 12:55 AM (UTC)
we vote bi han mkm
Jiro
About Me

Kung Lao/Smoke main. Maker of puns and bad jokes.

07/27/2013 01:07 AM (UTC)
I like that the vote is stuck at 50%
ClassicSmoke
07/27/2013 02:27 AM (UTC)
I knew this day would come and I called it many pages back. Smoke will no longer be noob's bitch! Get 'im Smoke! Too bad scorpion will win this popularity contest, but we all know where there's smoke, there's fucking fire!
Gypsymk
07/27/2013 07:37 AM (UTC)
I'm a long time Lurker who just voted for the first time. I was dissapointed that last year Noob never got to face his brother...and this year I'm sad he wont face the man who killed him...Scorpion.

Smoke is a boring character to me. Like Jade he is just a support character whom never came into their own.

Scorpions vs Big Han is a badass marchioness...Smoke vs Scorpions not so much.

By the way whomever seeded this tournament did so incorrectly. Noob took third place last year. The third seed is on the same side as the two seed...4 seed faces the one seed. Raiden and Noob should have been switched.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/27/2013 01:00 PM (UTC)

As protector of Earthrealm and god of thunder, Raiden has given his immortal existence to defending humanity from the evils of Outworld -- even as he is forbidden to interfere. Among Raiden's greatest allies is Kung Lao -- member of the White Lotus Society and direct descedent of Earthrealm's last great Mortal Kombat champion. No matter the darkness that creeps into their souls, they wear the white hat of the hero. Their fists serve a greater truth, but there can be no greater truth than the Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion! Only one may emerge victorious! Who will it be?!

KungLaodoesntsuck
07/27/2013 02:14 PM (UTC)
Kung Lao.

Hit hat is cooler.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

07/27/2013 03:25 PM (UTC)
Raiden.
balkcsiaboot
07/27/2013 03:26 PM (UTC)
Klaudio Wrote:
Smoke or Noob Saibot,my favourite characters,i don`t vote for no one of the two,may the best man win!!!

You should have just done your avatar a fucking favor and voted Saibot. Now this long gray-haired pussy won.
AgentK
About Me
07/27/2013 04:55 PM (UTC)
Raiden.

Hate Kung Lao with a passion in MK9. His face sucks, his voice sucks, his costume sucks,
saiZero
About Me

07/27/2013 05:00 PM (UTC)
blacksaibot Wrote:
Klaudio Wrote:
Smoke or Noob Saibot,my favourite characters,i don`t vote for no one of the two,may the best man win!!!

You should have just done your avatar a fucking favor and voted Saibot. Now this long gray-haired pussy won.

LOOOOOL. Smoke isnt so bad grin
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
07/27/2013 05:53 PM (UTC)
These are my two favourite MK characters. Raiden had been my favourite from day one so he gets my vote.
Klaudio
07/27/2013 06:21 PM (UTC)
i don`t know who is better of him,Raiden or Kung Lao,may be Raiden,but,Kung Lao is most stronger and faster with your powers,and there will be,may the best man win!!!
SnakeEyeTony
07/27/2013 06:47 PM (UTC)
Voted for Kung Lao...
The way I see it it's gonna be Scorpion against Ermac for the final !!!
Keith
07/27/2013 10:02 PM (UTC)
Raiden.
Noob7Smoke
About Me

big thanks to flameshang for the sig.

07/27/2013 10:44 PM (UTC)
blacksaibot Wrote:
Klaudio Wrote:

LOL I voted noob but surprise surprise smoke won.

this round I vote for the monk.
1C3RLOKO
07/28/2013 01:34 AM (UTC)
sholin kung lao monk
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/28/2013 02:21 AM (UTC)
God dammit... Hat vs hat.. I like boh of them equally but I vote Raiden because Kung Lao's design in MK9 looked shitty.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/28/2013 12:09 PM (UTC)

The legacy of Edenia survives in two great warriors! Princess Kitana may be the adopted daughter of Shao Kahn, but she is also the rightful heir to the throne of Edenia. Against overwhelming odds she throws back against Outworld, fighting for the soul of her mother and the prosperity of her realm! Ermac is Shao Kahn's greatest enforcer -- a composite being comprised of the souls of fallen warriors! One of these souls may very well be King Jerrod: Kitana's father and the murdered ruler of Edenia! With the spirit of Edenia in the air, which of these supreme warriors will make it to the Semi Final? Only one can continue! Who will it be?!

balkcsiaboot
07/28/2013 01:41 PM (UTC)
Ermac of course.

I liked Kitana in MK2... and only in MK2.
SpinRip
07/28/2013 03:55 PM (UTC)
Ermac, duh. He makes Kitana's character look silly.
Klaudio
07/28/2013 04:53 PM (UTC)
Kitana,she is most better and gorgeous character from MK,and great powers of fight,she is good allies of everyone,especially for Liu Kang and Kung Lao,Ermac is great,but,he performed from Shao Kahn side,and with tellecinetic powers is not special like Kitana
AgentK
About Me
07/28/2013 04:56 PM (UTC)
Let's go Kitana!! I can't believe she's currently leading, I hope she can maintain it.
projectzero00
07/28/2013 05:31 PM (UTC)
I voted for Kitana. I was never really a great fan of hers (no pun intended) but since they made her sister (aka my fav character) shitty in this game story-wise, I hope Kitana can take it.
KungLaodoesntsuck
07/28/2013 06:46 PM (UTC)
Ermac really closed that gap.
SpinRip
07/28/2013 07:33 PM (UTC)
Ermac takes the lead, YES!!!!!
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.