Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 1 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (24.6%)
Jade (39.7%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (27.3%)
Freddy Krueger (8.2%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • February 7th, 2018
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Injustice 2 Gameplay Trailer [Read On]
  • February 5th, 2018
    Injustice 2 Ninja Turtles Reveal This Week [Read On]
  • January 5th, 2018
    Enchantress Takes Control in Injustice 2 Trailer [Read On]
  • January 4th, 2018
    Great Big Story Spotlight Voice of Shao Kahn: Steve Ritchie [Read On]
  • December 22nd, 2017
    When The Disaster Artist Met Mortal Kombat [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

DC Universe Injustice

Discussing DC Injustice and Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 06/25/2013 11:34 PMStatus ::
Injustice DLC: Compatibility Pack Patch v1.05 Notes

Back in my day, we bought video games and made do, bugs and all. For fans of Injustice: Gods Among Us -- no such hardship! The military strategists at NetherRealm Studios have their ears to the ground, pooling the inputs of various high level players to tweak and stretch their superhero fighter into balanced perfection!

Compatibility Pack v1.05 patches a raft of changes into the basic gameplay -- effecting tweaks over additions as recent as Batgirl and Scorpion! The patch coincides with the July 2nd release of downloadable character #4: General Zod!

Update (7/2): Compatibility Pack v1.05 also includes a free Classic Ares skin [pictured above] inspired by the comics.

General Fixes
  • Additional frame data corrections.
  • Slightly reduced opponent tracking on Metropolis’ Hover Drones when thrown by a power character.
  • Normalized the splash hitbox Metropolis’ Hover Drones when thrown by a power character.
  • Normalized the splash hitbox of the Arkham/Joker Asylum Chandelier when thrown by a power character.
  • The input buffer window when using an Interactive Object inside of a combo with Medium + Hard Attack has been adjusted to prevent some unintentional attacks from happening.
  • Universal improvement to everyone’s Down+Medium attack
  • Made it harder to combo off the headslam on the Ship Interactive Object in the upper level of the Fortress Of Solitude.

• Aquaman
  • The Marine Marvel (Forward+1, 3) combo now has a block advantage of 0

Bane
  • The Raging Charge (Back+Forwad+X) can no longer be parried

• Batgirl
  • You now need a bar of Meter to perform the MB version of Bab’s Bola (Back+Forward+1)

• Batman
  • Batman can now 2in1 cancel from his Intimidation (1, 2) combo when Release Check is set to Off.

• Black Adam
  • The Boot Stomp now has 4 additional recovery frames when blocked by the opponent.
  • Slightly increased Black Adam’s combo damage scaling.

• Catwoman
  • The Tomcat (1, Forward+2) Combo had it’s block advantage adjusted to +3 (from+8).

• The Flash
  • The speed of The Flash’s Forward Dash has been increased.
  • Placing The Flash in his Running Man Stance (Down+Down+2) now also sets him to a “ducking” position.

• Green Arrow
  • There is now slightly less cancel advantage when the Queen’s Gambit (Forward+2, Down+1, 3) and Light It Up (Away+2, 3) combo is blocked.

• Harley Quinn
  • The Bag-O-Tricks (Character Power) now recovers faster.
  • There is now slightly less damage scaling on attacks performed after Harley’s Mallet Bomb supermove.
  • The Spinning Pistols (Down+2) attack now inflicts the correct damage amount and had it’s hitbox slightly improved.

• The Joker
  • The level 2 HaHaHa (Character Power) buff now lasts 18 seconds and the level 3 HaHaHa buff now lasts 27 seconds.
  • The Joker’s Wild (Character Power) parry is active for 4 more additional frames.

• Killer Frost
  • Slightly increased Killer Frost’s damage scaling on combos
  • Freezing Cold (character power) now has 10 additional frames of recovery.

• Lex Luthor
  • You now need a bar of Meter to perform the MB version of the Gravity Mine (Down + Down + 3)
  • The Geyser Uppercut (Down+2) now inflicts correct damage to the opponent.

• Nightwing
  • Staff Stance Down+Light is now +3 on block (down from +6).

• Scorpion
  • Shroud of Flames (Character Power)no longer starts it’s cooldown if it gets interrupted before it is activated.
  • Flip Kick (Down + Forward + 2) is now -10 on block (up from -1).
  • Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) now has more recovery time when blocked.
  • Slightly adjusted the Teleport Punch (Down+Back+3) speed
  • The Teleport Punch is now a High attack and has slightly more recovery when it misses.
  • Increased Welcome to the Netherrealm (Supermove) damage to 37 (from33.75)
  • Slightly adjusted his Jumping Light and Jumping Hard hit-boxes.
  • The Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) on block is now -8 and slightly pushes back farther.

• Sinestro
  • The Arachnid Sting (Down+Forward+Y) now has 5 additional recovery frames on when it successfully hits.

• Solomon Grundy
  • There is now a slightly bigger hitbox on the Walking Corpse (Back+Forward+3).

• Superman
  • Kyrptonian Crush (Supermove) now does 4% less damage.
  • Super Breath (Down+Back+2) now has 0 advantage when the opponent blocks.

Before the July update; catch up on this months tweaks via the Compatability Patch v1.04 Notes. General Zod completes the four character Season Pass via PlayStation Network & Xbox LIVE. Nintendo Wii U fans can look forward to a DLC update sometime in the summer [full story]! Stay tuned to updates and discuss them all on the DC Universe Injustice forum!

DetoxPosted: 06/25/2013 11:44 PMStatus ::

Visits::4252
Nationality::United States
RE: Injustice DLC: Compatibility Pack Patch v1.05 Notes

I dont know...im thinking scorps teleport should JUST be a teleport. MB version should deliver a punch. We'll see if this makes a difference, but i see no way to balance that move. Its just too god like in this game.

Photobucket

There are bigger sacrifices one might be asked to make than going a little mad.
GodlyShinnokPosted: 06/26/2013 12:31 AMStatus ::

Visits::4818
Nationality::Panama

I don't know but they must nerf the teleport to hell for it to be legit in this game.

MINIONPosted: 06/26/2013 02:14 AMStatus ::

Visits::11469

Going to pick this apart! My birthday is July 14th. That would be awesome if MM was announced close to that!

After reading this now fully, Scorpion got hit hardest. And for his Teleport to be a high now. His Spear should definitely be a Mid property like MK9.

Edit* Just threw on Injustice. Seems as if Scorpion was damage scaled by -2 and -1 My recorded 40% Combo now does 38% and my other 41% does 39% Damn.

Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
DetoxPosted: 06/26/2013 02:40 AMStatus ::

MINION Wrote:
This is really good! My birthday is July 14th. That would be awesome if MM was announced close to that!

After reading this now fully, Scorpion got hit hardest. And for his Teleport to be a high now. His Spear should definitely be a Mid property like MK9.

Edit* Just threw on Injustice. Seems as if Scorpion was damage scaled by -2 and -1 My recorded 40% Combo now does 38% and my other 41% does 39% Damn.

That's pretty stupid, as damage is not scorpion's problem(if anything, he's relatively weak in that area).

I hope your birthday wish comes true good sir. With that in mind....can I put in a request for swamp thing in august?

Photobucket

WhereThereIsSmokePosted: 06/26/2013 02:51 AMStatus ::

Visits::1546
Nationality::South Africa

Don't think is will stop Scorpion from getting banned from EVO (nor should it).

My suggestion for fixing his teleport is to make it so it only works when he is standing. Being able to do it in the air at any time is the big problem.
Although I love the idea mentioned of it being only a teleport and having to MB for a punch.

If you use the term "spam" I have no time for your argument.
MINIONPosted: 06/26/2013 03:21 AMStatus ::

Detox Wrote:
MINION Wrote:
This is really good! My birthday is July 14th. That would be awesome if MM was announced close to that!

That's pretty stupid, as damage is not scorpion's problem(if anything, he's relatively weak in that area).

I hope your birthday wish comes true good sir. With that in mind....can I put in a request for swamp thing in august?

Vash_15Posted: 06/27/2013 12:09 AMStatus ::

Visits::11780

Still no nerfs on GL. Sigh.

MINIONPosted: 06/27/2013 12:19 AMStatus ::

Vash_15 Wrote:

Green Lantern is not OP. He doesn't need it. Sure he has some safe stuff here and there. And yes his ring grab has reach. However it's not that damaging unless you EX the entire thing. I myself don't like wasting meter for those kinds of things unless it's gonna land me the match. But to all their own.

WhereThereIsSmokePosted: 06/27/2013 02:36 AMStatus ::

Vash_15 Wrote:

You are literally the only person on the internet complaining about him.

Which characters do you play? Just curious.

The only character I can think of who has a hard time against GL is maybe Grundy.

DetoxPosted: 06/27/2013 02:49 AMStatus ::

MINION Wrote:
Vash_15 Wrote:

Green Lantern is not OP. He doesn't need it. Sure he has some safe stuff here and there. And yes his ring grab has reach. However it's not that damaging unless you EX the entire thing. I myself don't like wasting meter for those kinds of things unless it's gonna land me the match. But to all their own.

Agreed. GL is probably one of the most balanced characters on the roster. His ring grab has enough range to not be useless, but that's one of the most common complaints I hear about him. You wanna talk about an absurd amount of range for a grab, let's talk Raven's nearly full screen grab.

Green Lantern is not op. He has a lot of tools...but a nerf is not needed.

Off topic(kinda), I just had a pretty fun MP mirror match with GL. Good stuff.

Photobucket

MINIONPosted: 06/27/2013 03:07 AMStatus ::

Detox Wrote:
MINION Wrote:
Vash_15 Wrote:

Agreed. GL is probably one of the most balanced characters on the roster. His ring grab has enough range to not be useless, but that's one of the most common complaints I hear about him. You wanna talk about an absurd amount of range for a grab, let's talk Raven's nearly full screen grab.

Green Lantern is not op. He has a lot of tools...but a nerf is not needed.

Off topic(kinda), I just had a pretty fun MP mirror match with GL. Good stuff.

Agree with raven and her range. Good thing the lack of recovery frames makes up for it allowing you to dash or jump in. Also ravens grab is cancelled out if you projectile war with her. But again, GL does not need a nerf Vash. Pig of The Hut's Sinestro already beat Tyler Lantern's GL. So that there is enough proof he's not that ridiculous. I'm not to sure how much of Batgirl is going to be fixed. However I will say her speed is among the best in the game and she can control most of the screen for half the cast.

DetoxPosted: 06/27/2013 03:10 AMStatus ::

I'm kind of shocked to see no Lobo buffs. I guess there aren't enough people complaining. Criminally under appreciated character. Some armor on the wake up chain dash would be nice.

Photobucket

Vash_15Posted: 06/27/2013 12:51 PMStatus ::

Visits::11780

WhereThereIsSmoke Wrote:
Vash_15 Wrote:

The only character I can think of who has a hard time against GL is maybe Grundy.

Deathstroke, Batman, Scorpion.

Lantern's Might, though, definitely needs a nerf. It's instant, it hits you jumping, standing or ducking from a ridiculous range. If they just shortened it a bit, there would be no problem. But at the moment, it can hit you ducking at half screen, jumping from half screen, and it gets a bit ridiculous. Just change it to sweep range or make it a tighter mid.

DjangoDragPosted: 06/27/2013 02:15 PMStatus ::

Visits::1580

GL is pretty tough, but I don't know what tweaks could be done fairly. I main Nightwing and can have a LOT of trouble when playing a good GL, but I think I just need to get better at the matchup.

And Pig of the Hut's Sinestro is bonkers. I've played him and beaten almost every other character he plays, but once Sinestro comes out it's over. lol

GodlyShinnokPosted: 06/27/2013 02:20 PMStatus ::

Visits::4818
Nationality::Panama

Vash_15 Wrote:
WhereThereIsSmoke Wrote:
Vash_15 Wrote:

Deathstroke, Batman, Scorpion.

Lantern's Might, though, definitely needs a nerf. It's instant, it hits you jumping, standing or ducking from a ridiculous range. If they just shortened it a bit, there would be no problem. But at the moment, it can hit you ducking at half screen, jumping from half screen, and it gets a bit ridiculous. Just change it to sweep range or make it a tighter mid.

None of those characters struggle against GL, in fact Deathstroke and Scorpion have the advantage, Batman I don't know.

Mobster_For_SATANPosted: 06/27/2013 03:03 PMStatus ::

Visits::5189

MINION Wrote:
Going to pick this apart! My birthday is July 14th. That would be awesome if MM was announced close to that!

Hahaha my b-day is July 14th too, awesome to see something with the same b-day :O

Dasher10Posted: 06/27/2013 03:19 PMStatus ::

Visits::2020

Where are the Lobo buffs?

redmanPosted: 06/30/2013 07:05 PMStatus ::

Visits::4717

No lobo buffs this time, hector did say in a stream chat that they may buff him up the patch after this one.

I really like the Joker buffs, the Black adam nerfs were needed I suppose, I don't really mind those.

Also: my 2 cents on GL, he does not need nerfed AT ALL. He is undoubtedly one of the most balanced characters in the game.

Kabal20Posted: 07/01/2013 04:29 PMStatus ::

Visits::6204

I'm surprised there is no mention of correcting the Archive text for Blackest Night Flash. It states "Barry Allenm"

XBL: kabal31082, PSN: Kabal31082
Nintendo Id: kabal82, 3ds friend code: 2595-3252-2624

flameshangPosted: 07/03/2013 01:51 AMStatus ::

Visits::3651
Nationality::Togo

WhereThereIsSmoke Wrote:

My suggestion for fixing his teleport is to make it so it only works when he is standing. Being able to do it in the air at any time is the big problem.

Although I love the idea mentioned of it being only a teleport and having to MB for a punch.

Scorp will not be banned.

WhereThereIsSmokePosted: 07/03/2013 07:27 AMStatus ::

flameshang Wrote:
WhereThereIsSmoke Wrote:

Scorp will not be banned.

Maybe not after the patch, but he should.

All DLC should be banned for at least 3-4 months after release.

Plus Mr Wizzard (guy who runs EVO) ran a poll and about 75% of people wanted Scorpion banned, so...

Heavy-RainPosted: 07/03/2013 11:14 PMStatus ::

Visits::654

No, scorpion shouldn't be banned. NRS is doing a fine job of patching this game and after this patch he should be okay. I'm so tired of Chris G or whoever is was saying that a scorpion play is going to win evo. Zod however should be banned until another patch comes along and balances him out.
Detox Wrote:
I dont know...im thinking scorps teleport should JUST be a teleport. MB version should deliver a punch. We'll see if this makes a difference, but i see no way to balance that move. Its just too god like in this game.

Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.