Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 1 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • December 16th, 2018
    Presenting Concert Footage & Interview with Kung Lao & Others! [Read On]
  • December 16th, 2018
    Motion Capture Artists Share Behind-The-Scenes Pics, Vids [Read On]
  • December 14th, 2018
    Best Buy Remove Liu Kang & Sub-Zero From MK11 Listing [Read On]
  • December 13th, 2018
    Record Speedrunner Beats MK3 In Under 5 Minutes [Read On]
  • December 13th, 2018
    Todd McFarlane Thinks Spawn Will Be in Mortal Kombat 11 [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

MK11 Trailer MVP?
Raiden (32.1%)
Scorpion (22.3%)
Shao Kahn (20.5%)
Mystery Character (25%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

DC Universe Injustice

Discussing DC Injustice and Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.
Page of 2

Mick-LuciferPosted: 07/21/2013 11:37 PMStatus ::
SDCC: Injustice Arrow Skin DLC Giveaway

The CW's Arrow is gearing up for a big second season, producing a raft of exciting announcements from San Diego Comic Con! Mortal Kombat: Legacy's Michael Jai White will feature as martial arts mercenary Bronze Tiger, along with the anticipated arrival of GA's long term love interest: Black Canary! To celebrate the new trailer, Mortal Kombat Online wants to put a little Arrow into your Injustice: Gods Among Us!

For a chance to claim download codes for the limited Arrow Skin (voiced by star Stephen Amell) all you have to do is post in the kontest thread and tell us why Green Arrow is so darn awesome!

We want these codes to go to players who'll enjoy them! Anyone who has a copy of Injustice (for the appropriate region) should feel encouraged to register for the forums and enter the draw! We're giving away North American codes for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, so make sure you include some indication of your console of choice in your user profile [where space is provided].

Participating winners will be drawn at random July 28th (next week) and notified via Mortal Kombat Online User Inbox. A complete list will also be published in an update to this article. One code will be offered per winner. All entrants must adhere to basic forum guidelines. Clone accounts will be disqualified and banned.

Winners receive ranking points and should be encouraged to join other conversations in the DC Universe Injustice forum! Whilst there, fans can dive in to TV's hottest archer in the Arrow topic! Support the site by liking and sharing this topic via Twitter & Facebook!

KungLaodoesntsuckPosted: 07/21/2013 11:44 PMStatus ::

Visits::19712
Nationality::United States
RE: SDCC: Injustice Arrow Skin DLC Giveaway

I still don't have one.

PS3 codes please?

photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Megalomaniacal1984Posted: 07/21/2013 11:57 PMStatus ::

Visits::160

Green Arrow is freaking awesome!!! I love his one liners in Injustice. Some of my favorites are "Grundy, say 'Fire bad!: "How about an arrow up your ass? and ""Arrow man yes hurt!" I like him because he is the first character I learned to use without having to use a combo tutuorial on Youtube. He's one of my all time favorites! Oh, and I play the 360 version.

photo tumblr_m2h2uugQYj1qcb5fko1_400.gif
TaintedwispPosted: 07/22/2013 12:16 AMStatus ::

Visits::36

Because hes a total badass, Despite being only armed with a bow, he was able to join the justice league, Defeat many enemies, and in injustice he single handedly stands up to the man of steel himself.

Play starcraft 2? Check out Evo-Frenzy on the sc2 Arcade :), comments and questions @ Evofrenzy.forumotion.com
jakegeary92Posted: 07/22/2013 12:41 AMStatus ::

Visits::0

Green Arrow is my favorite character to fight as in Injustice and I've been trying like crazy to get this code ever since the game came out. If I got one I would be eternally greatful. Thanks guys.

advent68Posted: 07/22/2013 12:56 AMStatus ::

Visits::1529

Ever since I've seen this skin I've wanted it but I just seem to keep missing my chance to get it. I'm a huge Green Arrow fan collect everything green arrow related. I watched the Green Arrow show every week and can't wait for the second season to start. How can you not like the Green Arrow everything about him is wicked awesome Personalty, Outfit, Weapons. I really, really, really need this SKIN. PS3 Code Please

NetherRealm Studios Please Release a UMK3 Ninja Outfits Pack
UMK3 Ninja for MK9
SaurienDeityPosted: 07/22/2013 01:25 AMStatus ::

Visits::1963

I'm a huge fan of Green Arrow, comics, game, and TV series. He's an absolute badass. He manages to kick ass with no powers, just a bow and an arsenal of arrows. On top of that, in the show, he stabs himself on his own arrow just to kill Dark Archer. That alone just shows how awesome he is. Getting an Xbox version of this skin would be a great pleasure, and I would be eternally grateful if I was chosen.

WarFair9000Posted: 07/22/2013 01:28 AMStatus ::

Visits::89

why is green arrow great? because of this line
Grundy: arrow man no hurt grundy
Green Arrow: arrow man yes hurt grundy
best one liner from injustice

Darklurkr23Posted: 07/22/2013 01:45 AMStatus ::

Visits::65

Hahah can I enter and win and not take Arrow?

XD I still need Killing Joke and Ame-Comi

Jesus1997Posted: 07/22/2013 02:05 AMStatus ::

Visits::884

Green arrow is awesome because he's an archer and he's funny, who doesn't love that?

DetoxPosted: 07/22/2013 02:10 AMStatus ::

Visits::4333

For your consideration

I think Green Arrow is easily one of the most slept on characters in the game. He requires a level of patience that many don't find appealing. So far I'm trying to expand my game with him, to little success. I did pick apart a Green Lantern online...so that's something I suppose.

As far as story mode goes, I consider him the Johnny Cage of this game. He steals every scene hes apart of, and really balances out an other wise heavy handed story. But(as a way to completely derail my previous statement), I would have liked to see the death of that earth's GA have a little more of an effect on him other than the "whoa, that sucks..."(paraphrased) that we got. I realize that's asking a little much of a story mode that covers 6 hours and 10 or so character chapters, but it would have been a nice touch.

I've yet to watch the show, I'll probably end up with the first season of the DVD at some point. I am excited to see it, I've heard some great things so far.

WhereThereIsSmokePosted: 07/22/2013 03:04 AMStatus ::

Visits::1546
Nationality::South Africa

Green Arrow rocks. He is like Batman, except he is a bad ass and actually does not GAF about what he does to the baddies.

Also one of the first comics I ever read was a Green Arrow comic. I have always loved anything featuring bow and arrows anyway (From the Disney Robin Hood movie when I was a little kid right up to the new Arrow show). I also do archery and bow hunt in real life.

Nice bonus that my favourite fighting game player, Chris G, is a GA user.

I already have the skin thanks to the kindness of one of the users on this site, so give them to guys who don't have them yet, I just wanted to share some arrow-love.

If you use the term "spam" I have no time for your argument.
ErmacsPosted: 07/22/2013 08:16 AMStatus ::

Visits::386

"What is Green and Goes Boom?"

The Arrow was a great show. I'm very excited that they're making another season.

One of my favorite comics is when the riddler came to star city with an atomic bomb, and Green Arrow stopped him no problem and easily solved the riddles as well as batman.

I play as Green Arrow in Injustice on Xbox Live and have been wanting the arrow skin since the game came out.

The Loveable Asshole
AZiaNlitousPosted: 07/22/2013 11:17 AMStatus ::

Visits::338

I like the arrow show and i would love to have the codes on xbox 360 please that would be great

MKshizzPosted: 07/22/2013 11:41 AMStatus ::

Visits::8620

I have the PS3 version. I was supposed to get one before, but like a lot of people, I never got mine. I'm Arrow skin-less.

Please.

Gimme gimme.

Thanks to MINION for the sig! My name is Ian, if you really care to know.
phillpoopsPosted: 07/22/2013 11:57 AMStatus ::

Visits::81

This would give me a reason to play as arrow plus I love the voiceover
Ps3 Please

AJBluePosted: 07/22/2013 11:27 PMStatus ::

Visits::5721

Green Arrow is so darn awesome because he's just a man. He's not an alien or a metahuman with super powers. He's not invicible or immortal. Just a regular guy who is "pretty good" at archery. It doesn't hurt that he knows how to throw a punch too. Despite all his wealth and privilege, he saw the ills in his city and the world at large and decided to do something about it when it would have been much easier to sit back and do nothing or let individuals "better equipped" handle it.

If I'm lucky enough to win, PS3 please. Thanks a lot.

RoBBBPosted: 07/23/2013 03:18 AMStatus ::

Visits::16

I think I deserve one because it is my favorite show on TV and Green Arrow is one of my favorite DC characters. I love how much of a badass Oliver Queen is and I cannot wait for season 2. Xbox is my preferred console.

scorpioPosted: 07/23/2013 12:47 PMStatus ::

Visits::6146

arrow has always been amazing to me. growing up, i was always into marvel. they had all the cool mutants and such. then i got into batman really young as a child. and he wasnt even a mutant. he was just a guy with cool gadgets. thru dc, i found arrow. who like batman, was just a "normal" guy. its wierd that i loved the mutant powers and characters of marvel, but all the ones i seen for dc were dumb to me. except for batman and arrow. and oddly enough, they werent even super human.

when i got into playing mmo games (ultima online, etc) i would always model my characters after green arrow. hood, quiver, etc. i enhoyed being a stealth/archer type character very much. my character on dc universe is like that as well. he has such a simple, yet badass design. so badass that its been replicated time and time again. even noob and ermac in mk are starting to do the hood thing. look at assassins creed. when i see them all, i think of 1 person. arrow.

ps3

ReikoJrPosted: 07/23/2013 08:05 PMStatus ::

Visits::1528

Green Arrow is a beast. After reading up on him and seeing the hit new show Arrow, I have a new respect for the Emerald Archer. Been nice if for a future downloadable character we could get the Dark Archer from the show Arrow. I've been wanting the "Arrow" skin since I first saw it announced. This would be great and can complete my costume selection.

-You're leading 2 things: Jack and Sh*t.....and Jack left town
EvilStarLegacyPosted: 07/24/2013 09:05 AMStatus ::

Visits::86
Nationality::Canada

Green Arrow is a cool character because of his design. Who the hell rocks a Robin Hoodesque beard in this day and age and still looks badass?

Kombat_VetPosted: 07/28/2013 08:03 PMStatus ::

Visits::820

Why should I have an Arrow skin? Why shouldn't I have an Arrow skin? I want one so bad, I actually contemplated spending 10 bucks buying one on eBay. If that wasn't pathetic enough, I watch episodes of Arrow every night, weeping at my missed opportunity to get this skin the first couple times it was made available. That's right, a grown man is crying over this.

Hawkeye? Meh. No sane superhero badass wears purple, anyway. Katniss? HA! Word is she entered the Hunger Games wearing a green hood and was laughed out of the arena. She just couldn't pull it off. All archers cower before the greatness that is Green Arrow. That is why I deserve this skin. I realize this...I embrace this...I live this. Give me the skin! Pretty please. I leave you with a poem.

I would not like them
here or there.
I would not like them
anywhere.
I do not like
green eggs and ham.
I do not like them,
Sam-I-am...

However, I would eat green eggs and ham if someone would give me the skin.

TheNinjasRock071394Posted: 07/28/2013 08:29 PMStatus ::

Visits::8685

Green Arrow is a cool character because shu-up.

EvilStarLegacyPosted: 08/21/2013 09:00 AMStatus ::

Visits::86
Nationality::Canada

Did anybody win this? I find it odd that nobody would actually show happiness for winning this rare skin.

AJBluePosted: 08/26/2013 12:33 PMStatus ::

Visits::5721

EvilStarLegacy Wrote:
Did anybody win this? I find it odd that nobody would actually show happiness for winning this rare skin.

I don't know about winners showing up in the thread, but typically this is where they announce who won and congratulate them. At least, that has been what I've seen over the years. Maybe they did a PM this time?

Page of 2

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.