Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • August 6th, 2018
    MKO's Interviews with the Film Cast: Coming Thursday [Read On]
  • July 29th, 2018
    MK Online Stream to Host Movie Star Q&A Friday [Read On]
  • July 23rd, 2018
    Kombat Kon Date Announced: October 27, 2018 [Read On]
  • July 23rd, 2018
    SDCC: Paris Jackson Cosplays Sonya at Comic-Con [Read On]
  • July 19th, 2018
    Review: Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe #1 [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Kombat Kon 2018?
Get over here! (51.0%)
Out of kredits. (48.9%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Media & Merchandise

Discussing Mortal Kombat in Movies, Television, New Media and Merchandising.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 01/07/2014 08:24 AMStatus ::
Pop Culture Shock 1:4 Scale Sub-Zero Statue Pre-Order

The sun is shining, but the ice is always slippery when Sub-Zero slides into the fighting arena! The beloved icon of the series will once again leap out of the hit 2011 reboot Mortal Kombat, turning collectible shelves into an icey tundra of fully sculpted eye candy!

The Lin Kuei warrior is the latest 1:4 scale statue to join Pop Culture Shock's exclusive pre-order catalogue of high quality collectibles! Projected for a Q3 2014 shipping date: Sub-Zero is available for pre-order (starting Jan. 6) in two chilling designs. Click the thumbnails [below] to take a closer look at what's in store!

LOS ANGELES, Jan 1st 2014 (BUSINESS WIRE) ---
As winter rages outside, PCSC announces a new collectible certain to cool temperatures even further...presenting a 1/4th scale statue of Sub-Zero as he appears in Mortal Kombat [2011].

“[Sub-Zero] is not only a fan favorite, he’s a personal favorite” said Jerry Macaluso, President of Pop Culture Shock, “ Given how well the previous versions of him have sold, we anticipate the MK9 version to sell out quickly.”

As is the standard for all PCS collectibles, this 1/4th statue features intricate sculpted details, sure to inspire a fatality. Thanks to fan demand, the standard edition will be available at all regular retail channels. In addition, an exclusive version will be available ONLY via PCSC’s website. The exclusive includes 2 extra heads as well as an Ice Sword and Ice Blast interchangeable accessories.

Mortal Kombat SUB-ZERO 1:4 Scale Statue
● Manufactured by Pop Culture Shock Collectible
● Price: $ 360.00 USD
● Edition Size: 400 pieces
● Approx. 17.5" tall
● Est. Ship Date: 3rd Qtr 2014
● Includes Certificate of Authenticity
● Features an alternative interchangeable head sculpt
● Available to order from finer specialty retailers worldwide

Mortal Kombat SUB-ZERO 1:4 Scale Statue, ICE BLAST PCSC Exclusive
● Manufactured by Pop Culture Shock Collectible
● Includes an alternative head sculpt and interchangeable arms/weapons (Ice Sword and Ice Blast)
● Price: $ 370.00 USD
● Strictly limited to 250 pieces
● Approx. 17.5" tall
● Est. Ship Date: 3rd Qtr 2014

Sub-Zero has already proved to be a popular choice among Mortal Kombat collectible enthusiasts! Pop Culture's life-sized Sub-Zero bust sent a chill down spines, earning the #1 spot on Mortal Kombat Online's Top 10 2012 gift ideas [full story]! Klassic Sub-Zero inspired by Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 was also a hit, with features endorsed by Mortal Kombat Online!

The contemporary Sub-Zero statue joins a tournament of 1:4 scale characters, including: Scorpion, Kitana & Prince Goro! Discuss these items and more in the Media & Merchandise forum!

[Killswitch]Posted: 01/07/2014 07:04 PMStatus ::

Visits::19267
Nationality::United States
RE: Pop Culture Shock 1:4 Scale Sub-Zero Statue Pre-Order

And then we get something MK related and no one comments. Typical.

Statue looks nice. Wish there would be more statues of different characters for a change, but still looks awesome. Very detailed.

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong
blacksaibotPosted: 01/08/2014 09:14 AMStatus ::

Visits::9078
Nationality::Bahamas

[Killswitch] Wrote:

Statue looks nice. Wish there would be more statues of different characters for a change, but still looks awesome. Very detailed.

Oh I had another smart ass comment about statues, don't you worry... but I was told to stay on topic so...

GREAT POST! I'm itching for a damn Quan Chi statue though... that's where I'd throw my money.

raidenthefridgePosted: 01/08/2014 09:34 AMStatus ::

Visits::3798
Nationality::Northern Ireland

That Iceball is a thing of beauty,

I wish I had more money than sense.

Thanks to MINION for taking my Siginity!
Mick-LuciferPosted: 01/08/2014 03:01 PMStatus ::

Visits::20005

blacksaibot Wrote:
GREAT POST! I'm itching for a damn Quan Chi statue though... that's where I'd throw my money.

That would be great! Goro was a real breath of fresh air.

Better The Devil you know...
MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."
KlaudioPosted: 01/08/2014 08:05 PMStatus ::

Visits::2
Nationality::Croatia

two figure looks brutal,on only words,unbeliveable,real Sub-Zero with most elements of powers with ice and ice sword.

saiZeroPosted: 01/09/2014 07:45 AMStatus ::

Visits::1198
Nationality::Germany

blacksaibot Wrote:
[Killswitch] Wrote:

Oh I had another smart ass comment about statues, don't you worry... but I was told to stay on topic so...

HELL YES! All this ninja shit is getting old... but they have to wonder there are enough quan chi fans to make a profit. personally id rather see a bad ass MK4 quan chi than that old tired reused mkda outfit.

NephritePosted: 01/11/2014 06:22 AMStatus ::

Visits::3779
Nationality::Croatia

Looks great!

KbX82Posted: 01/23/2014 02:57 PMStatus ::

Visits::214
Nationality::Belgium

I ordered the Exclusive :)

Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.