Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • August 6th, 2018
    MKO's Interviews with the Film Cast: Coming Thursday [Read On]
  • July 29th, 2018
    MK Online Stream to Host Movie Star Q&A Friday [Read On]
  • July 23rd, 2018
    Kombat Kon Date Announced: October 27, 2018 [Read On]
  • July 23rd, 2018
    SDCC: Paris Jackson Cosplays Sonya at Comic-Con [Read On]
  • July 19th, 2018
    Review: Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe #1 [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Kombat Kon 2018?
Get over here! (51.0%)
Out of kredits. (48.9%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

DC Universe Injustice

Discussing DC Injustice and Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 03/06/2014 09:40 PMStatus ::
Darkseid Injustice Mobile Update Now Available

Updating previous reports of a playable Darkseid -- the Injustice Mobile App has today added the Apokolips Challenge to unlock the necessary gold card. Darkseid is exclusively playable on the app.

Darkseid makes a cameo appearance in console versions of Injustice: Gods Among Us, appearing on the throne of Apokolips in a Hall of Justice stage interaction. He appeared previously as a playable boss in 2008's NetherRealm made Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.

Fans of DC Comics will better know Darkseid as the premiere villain to vast swaths of the DC Universe. Having first appeared in Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #134 (1970); he was introduced as the stone face of evil behind artist Jack Kirby's unique Fourth World series of titles.

The Fourth World saga pitted Darkseid against his counterparts and their heroic allies in an epic tale of good versus evil. As despot of vile Apokolips, he would war against the planet New Genesis and its ruling Highfather. Fighting on behalf of the Highfather were heroic warriors of New Genesis: Mister Miracle, Big Barda, Lightray, Metron, and his son Orion, who was raised by Highfather in a diplomatic exchange of heirs. Despite its esoteric mythology, Darkseid and the New Gods have endured as true Jack Kirby originals.

Darkseid's attempts to eradicate freewill using the mysterious and dreaded Anti-Life Equation would also, of course, frequently see him battling the familiar heroes of Earth. Superman, Wonder Woman and the Justice League have often assembled to thwart the villain's grand cosmic plans. In 2008, he and Batman battled for life and death in Final Crisis -- a story that momentarily seemed to lead to bother characters' demise! With the New 52 reboot of the DC Universe, Darkseid has since been installed as the first villain faced by the Justice League.

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - Darkseid Render

Check out more images of Darkseid in our previous report. Could Darkseid be a villain in a future Injustice sequel? Share your thoughts about the deadly despot on the DC Universe Injustice forums!

BADASS6669Posted: 03/06/2014 11:32 PMStatus ::

Visits::5695
Nationality::United States
RE: Darkseid Injustice Mobile Update Now Available

Why not add him to the Console Version of the game? More importantly why not release the game for the Xbox One? How much did Sony pay to have NeatherRealmStudios turn there back on there Xbox One fans!!!

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in. I kill people for a living. Get over it.
CageFan21Posted: 03/07/2014 01:11 AMStatus ::

Visits::670
Nationality::Honduras

BADASS6669 Wrote:
Why not add him to the Console Version of the game?

I ask myself that question, he should be added as the last DLC character for IGAU for home console versions.
BADASS6669 Wrote:
How much did Sony pay to have NeatherRealmStudios turn there back on there Xbox One fans!!!

Hey at least you guys got Killer Instinct, now that's a major hurtful for PS fans.

TheCypherPosted: 03/07/2014 01:25 PMStatus ::

Visits::982

Honestly I was surprised he wasn't in the game from the get go. I mean I know he wouldn't have really worked with the story, but planned DLC or something.

TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND RETURN TO LIFE
Find an archive of all the sigs I made here.
XBL: CipherXer0
JohnBoyAdvancePosted: 03/08/2014 04:14 AMStatus ::

Visits::13236
Nationality::United Kingdom

Gotta save that shit for the sequel.

Just got the card, the challenge clears itself and becomes harder. Which is pretty cool.

TemperaryUserNamePosted: 03/10/2014 09:17 PMStatus ::

Visits::6084

The necessary people who would have to design, develop, and debug Darkseid are all working on MK10 right now. They could hire more people or take some people off on the current project to create Darkseid, but I doubt the return on that investment would be worth doing either of those things.

And honestly, this game is match-up heavy enough. The last thing Injustice needs is more characters. Even the low-tier characters will blow you up if you don't know their gimmicks.

New sig on the way
JohnBoyAdvancePosted: 03/12/2014 06:51 AMStatus ::

Visits::13236
Nationality::United Kingdom

His super is Lashina choking the oppenent out with her whip then flinging them to BIG FUCKING BARDA who uppercuts them to a Giant Darkseid who then eye lasers them.

So yeah that was hype.

BADASS6669Posted: 04/22/2014 10:57 PMStatus ::

Visits::5695

My console date just got erased and I lost my Android Mobile unlocks :( Will anyone help me? I had all but 7 Achievements on the console game

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in. I kill people for a living. Get over it.
Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.