Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/29/2015 04:42 AM (UTC)
- The Little Dum Dum Club: Episode 243 - Lawrence Mooney & Fiona O'Loughlin [NSFW]

UH-OH, our all-time favourite duo LAWRENCE MOONEY and FIONA O’LOUGHLIN are back for their fourth appearance! We talk Mooney’s new television fame, the Drunkcast, waking up in someone else’s house AND we launch June Northern June, which you can support here.

Described as the Fury Road to the horror trilogy [posted previously]. You'll learn things, kids. Scary things. Swaddling, flunts, Australian comedy references. It's all here.

smile
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/30/2015 07:13 AM (UTC)
- Bret Easton Ellis Podcast - Shirley Manson - 7/27/15

Shirley Manson and Bret Easton Ellis discuss Amy Winehouse, the lack of angry women in mainstream pop music, Taylor Swift and the damaging effects of streaming on the music industry.

- Bret Easton Ellis Podcast - Peaches - 6/22/15

Peaches and Bret Easton Ellis discuss sexuality in pop music, Lady Gaga, gender identity and Phantom of the Paradise.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

08/08/2015 07:38 AM (UTC)
- Talk Is Jericho Ep. 163 - Stewart Copeland plus AshTFE Reviews Sharknado3

R&R Hall of Fame drummer Stewart Copeland of The Police fame sits down with Y2J to explain what exactly "the police thieved" from The Clash, how he & Sting & Andy REALLY got along on the 2007 Reunion Tour & why they will not likely ever work together again, and who he counts among his biggest musical influences. Plus, Ash The Fish Expert shares a very detailed review of "Sharknado 3," and a vote on whether "Bruce The Ride Attendant" should be resurrected for "Sharknado 4."

- Talk Is Jericho Ep. 165 - Mark Henry

Mark Henry's splitting wigs on TIJ! Okay, not really... but he is telling great stories about how he got started at WWE, rooming with "The Rock" during their early days, Sexual Chocolate, dating Mae Young, surviving locker room politics, working out with Vince McMahon, and his favorite Hell In A Cell match! Plus, is he really thinking about retiring one day soon?
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

08/10/2015 02:42 PM (UTC)
- Retronauts Micro Episode 019: Super Castlevania IV

What is a podcast? A miserable pile of nostalgia!

... this week concerns another personal favorite and a game I’m looking forward to spending more time with in the near-ish future: Super Castlevania IV. You may recall last season’s Castlevania NES trilogy episode, and this is the sequel to that. Like all Micro episodes, it’s a brief soliloquy about a classic, featuring lots of great music to help distract you from the droning monotony of my voice. Enjoy...?
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

08/11/2015 05:36 AM (UTC)
- Now Playing Podcast Mission: Impossible Episode 1: Mission: Impossible

Mission: Impossible was a smash hit TV series in the 1960s and 70s, and it even had a revival in the late 80s. But in the 90s, producer and star Tom Cruise tried to do the impossible: create a hit movie franchise based on an old TV show. Many shows have tried to become films, but few have succeeded. Yet with noted director Brian De Palma behind the camera, a bevy of stunt work, and Cruise on the poster, this film had a better chance than most. Should you choose to accept this first impossible mission? Join Arnie, Jakob, and Stuart to find out!

- Now Playing Podcast Mission: Impossible Episode 2: Mission: Impossible II

Tom Cruise's character Agent Ethan Hunt has a new mission - stop a rogue IMF agent from releasing a deadly biological weapon -- and protect the woman he loves. With John Woo in the director's chair, this film is sure to have some slow motion action and doves flying, but should you choose this second impossible mission? Join Jakob, Arnie, and Stuart to find out!

- Now Playing Podcast Mission: Impossible Episode 3: Mission: Impossible III

IMF agent Ethan Hunt has had enough combat. He wants to settle down, get married, and train new agents instead of going in the field himself. But when his star pupil is captured by a ruthless arms dealer Hunt gathers a new crew for another globetrotting mission. Should you choose to accept this third impossible mission? Join Stuart, Jakob, and Arnie to find out!

- Now Playing Podcast Mission: Impossible Episode 4: Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

Tom Cruise's MIF Agent Ethan Hunt is back with a mission to literally stop the end of the world. Disavowed by his agency, can Ethan stop a madman from launching a nuclear missile? And do newcomers Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg mix up the Impossible formula? Join Jakob, Arnie, and Stuart to find out!

- Now Playing Podcast Mission: Impossible Episode 5: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation [SPOILERS]

In Tom Cruise's fifth Mission: Impossible film he finally goes up against the original television series' legendary foe -- The Syndicate. This evil group of spies and assassins has infiltrated the globe and is prepared to start a revolution. With the IMF disbanded for dangerous and risky tactics, can Ethan Hunt and his team possibly uncover and stop this Rogue Nation? And even more risky, can the fifth installment of a series still retain a high level of quality? Join Arnie, Stuart, and Jakob to find out!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

08/18/2015 04:56 AM (UTC)
- Place to Be Podcast Episode 380: New Year’s Revolution 2005

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott head into the Vintage Vault for a look back at New Year’s Revolution 2005. They talk about Eugene, Lita, Maven, Kane, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Batista and more!

They then preview this up coming SummerSlam weekend gathering in Brooklyn! So fire up this action-packed episode and join Scott and Justin as it’s time for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

2005 was a weird year. I skipped out on a lot of it. Glad to be able to revisit with these guys. New Year's Revolution was the first PPV of the year.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

09/07/2015 11:42 PM (UTC)
- Place to Be Podcast Episode 381: Royal Rumble 2005

In this episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Justin and Scott head into the Vintage Vault for a look back at Royal Rumble 2005. They talk about Edge, Undertaker, JBL, Randy Orton, Batista, Vince McMahon’s quads and more!

A nice revisit to what turned out to be an awesome Rumble.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

09/07/2015 11:43 PM (UTC)
- Retronauts Bids a Fond Farewell to Metal Gear

As an era ends with the release of Metal Gear Solid V, Shane Bettenhausen and Jose Otero join us to wax rhapsodic about the unique history on gaming's longest-running saga. No haters or Hayters allowed!

A nice tour through Metal Gears of Christmas past.
Chrome
About Me

09/08/2015 06:20 PM (UTC)
Gaming's longest running saga?
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

10/02/2015 12:51 AM (UTC)
- Bret Easton Ellis Podcast - Judd Nelson - 9/28/15

Judd Nelson and Bret Easton Ellis discuss The Breakfast Club, negative press coverage, St. Elmo's Fire and Tom Cruise.

Really good listen!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

10/04/2015 02:56 AM (UTC)
- Imaginary Stories #2: Dick Tracy Comic Strip

Kelly and Johnny return for episode #2, a thorough retrospective of the iconic Dick Tracy comic strip!

Among the topics discussed on this show...

-The story of the strip’s creation in 1931 by Chester Gould
-A decade by decade look at the most memorable storylines and characters
-An exploration of Tracy in other media over the years, including an in-depth look at the 1990 movie
-And much much more

So sit back and enjoy a journey into the past, and a celebration of one of the greatest works of comic art ever created.

Love me some Dick Tracy. These guys are unashamed fans. Good stuff!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

10/07/2015 12:24 AM (UTC)
- Ep 190 : Marc Maron & Dave Anthony love the 17/09/15 Letters

We love Green Guide Letters about The Drum, Sammy J & Randy, mindless newsreaders and Meshel & Tommy on Nova are accused of insenitivity!

Plus we sizzle Marc’s upcoming Australian stand up tour while Marc casts judgment on The Voice.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

10/21/2015 07:16 AM (UTC)
- Bret Easton Ellis Podcast - Kim Gordon - 10/12/15

Kim Gordon and Bret Easton Ellis discuss the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards, Girl in a Band, the nihilism of Lana Del Rey and returning to Los Angeles after living in New York City.

A little late, but some biting commentary about this year's MTV Music Awards. More of the usual on Gen Y and Millennial dysfunction, if you're a regular listener. Still salient, regardless.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

10/29/2015 01:08 AM (UTC)
- The Steve Austin Show - Unleashed! Ep. 266: Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar grew up on a farm, played football and wrestled in highschool, spent 8 weeks in training camp with the Minnesota Vikings, competed for Dana White in UFC, and is back for round two with Vince McMahon and WWE. Hear about Wrestlemania 19 & 20, his first WWE match in Australia with Triple H & The Rock, what he learned traveling down the road with Curt Hennig, his connection with Paul Heyman, and why Brock just doesn't really like people.

I'm sure it helps that I didn't sit through three hours of RAW to watch this on the Network, but it's a lot better than the reports made it sound!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

12/04/2015 04:41 PM (UTC)
- Bret Easton Ellis Podcast - Alex Pettyfer - 11/30/15

Alex Pettyfer and Bret Easton Ellis discuss I Am Number Four, the effects of information overload on millennials, Magic Mike and the separation between an actor's professional and personal lives.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

12/10/2015 09:53 AM (UTC)
- Bret Easton Ellis Podcast - Quentin Tarantino - 12/7/15

Quentin Tarantino and Bret Easton Ellis discuss The Hateful Eight, Jean-Luc Godard, Pauline Kael and finding humor in outrageous film violence.

Cool cats know why this is a big deal. Check it out.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

12/10/2015 02:57 PM (UTC)
- Now Playing Podcast Rocky Retrospective Episode 7: Creed

Apollo Creed was a major part of the Rocky series through the character's death in Rocky IV. Now his son Adonis takes center stage in Creed -- the seventh movie to feature Sylvester Stallone as Rocky Balboa. Can Michael B. Jordan's Adonis be the new box office boxing champ? Listen to this episode of Now Playing Podcast to find out!

Be sure to save any movie discussion for the Creed thread!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

12/12/2015 08:01 AM (UTC)
- Here's The Thing - Jimmy Fallon Will Never Make Fun of You

When Jimmy Fallon landed a spot on Saturday Night Live in 1998, he told executive producer and comedy kingmaker Lorne Michaels, "I'm going to make you proud." Six years later, Fallon departed as a audience favorite, the show's go-to impressions guy, and the co-host (with Tina Fey) of SNL's "news" unit, Weekend Update. But he became famous without "working blue," and has always wanted everybody to be in on the joke. It's a trait that makes him a perfect television personality. Now, he occupies the most coveted seat in the business, as the host of The Tonight Show. He tells Here's The Thing host Alec Baldwin that he got his start in Saugerties, New York, practicing the stuff that every comic needs in their toolkit: impressions, musical numbers, and...a troll routine.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

02/12/2016 10:20 AM (UTC)
- The Little Dum Dum Club Episode 275 - Lawrence Mooney & Xavier Michelides [NSFW]

Fresh out of the portal and covered in footprints, LAWRENCE MOONEY is back on the show to tell us all about his recent court appearance! We also welcome back XAVIER MICHELIDES for a BRUUUUTTTAAALLL discussion about Mr. and Mrs. Chandler’s private time in Thailand PLUS an extremely raunchy episode of “Xavier’s Corner”!

- The Little Dum Dum Club Episode 279 - Tony Martin & Dave O'Neil [NSFW]

t’s nearly time for the Faulty Towers Dining Experience to return to Melbourne, which means that it’s time for TONY MARTIN to return to the podcast! Joining him is the man behind everyone’s favourite homophobic catchphrase, DAVE O’NEIL! We provide a detailed history of Melbourne’s theatre restaurants, get a Dr. Ramsey update and hear about Tommy’s time wrapped in bubble wrap!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

02/13/2016 07:25 AM (UTC)
- Here's The Thing - Still Plenty of Fight in Mickey Rourke

Mickey Rourke started boxing as a young man as a way to cope with a rough home and a rough neighborhood. He was undefeated as an amateur in the ring, before coming to New York to study at The Actors Studio. Working with renowned acting coach Sandra Seacat, Rourke found success on the screen in the 1980s, starring in The Pope of Greenwich Village, Body Heat, Angel Heart and others. But there was a string of disappointments, too — and a reputation for being a pugnacious collaborator — and Rourke disappeared from Hollywood for much of the 90s and early 2000s. He resurfaced in the acclaimed 2009 drama The Wrestler, and was nominated for an Academy Award. Rourke tells host Alec Baldwin about how he learned to throw punches in his childhood, and why boxing is still the source of his pride and his renewed on-set discipline.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

03/04/2016 10:02 PM (UTC)
- The Sharpshooter Show 3.1.16: Bret Hart On Shane's Return, Triple H & Reigns, WMXII Iron Man, More

The first half of today's show features Bret chatting candidly with WrestleZone Daily host Nick Hausman about a variety of topics. Some of the topics discussed during the first half of the show include:

- Shane McMahon's surprising return to WWE
- Shane's upcoming WrestleMania match against The Undertaker
- The differences between Shane and Stephanie McMahon
- The current state of the Vince McMahon character
- WWE possibly shaking up their main event booking at WWE Roadblock
- Triple H's chemistry with Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns
- AJ Styles and Chris Jericho's work so far together
- WWE's decision to go with an edgier TV product headed in to WrestleMania 32
- Peyton Manning's future in football after his last Super Bowl win
- Fellow WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump's rise in popularity in American politics
- More...

After a brief break Bret & Nick return for the second half of the show. In the second half of the show they are joined by Bret's son Blade.

Bret kicks off the second half of the show with his "Hit Of The Week." Each episode Bret dives in to his archives and picks one of his favorite personal matches to chat in depth about. This week Bret and Blade take a look back with Nick at Bret's WrestleMania XII Iron Man Match against "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Some of the topics from that match that Bret chats about include:

- The RAW vignettes featuring Bret and Shawn training for their Iron Man Match
- Blade sitting ringside and having his Dad put his Hitman sunglasses on his face
- Putting the match together with Shawn Michaels
- Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler's commentary during the match
- More...

This episode also features Bret giving his "4 Out Of 10" award of the week as well as answering questions from the #AskTheHitman mailbag.

Bret Hart's got a new podcast! Woo! Pretty good episode with some great topical wrestling conversation and a spotlight on the WMXII Iron Man match.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

03/10/2016 10:05 PM (UTC)
- Here's The Thing - Sarah Jessica Parker

After shooting the pilot for Sex and the City, Sarah Jessica Parker told HBO she didn't want to go through with the project. But after the first day’s taping, she says, she "didn't want to be anywhere else." Parker is now indelibly associated with Carrie Bradshaw—one of the most prominent women in the history of television. She tells Here’s The Thing’s Alec Baldwin that she was surprised to be considered for the part. Sarah Jessica has a fully-formed casting philosophy: she confesses to Alec that she tends to overcompensate when a co-star brings less than ideal energy to a part.

"You know what they won't bring," she says. "And you end up projecting onto the other person what you wish they were bringing into the scene, and you become a bad actor."
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

03/27/2016 09:06 AM (UTC)
- Talk Is Jericho Ep. 233 - Charles Robinson

WWE referee Charles Robinson and Y2J break down their recent Monday Night RAW episode that saw Neville injured in the ring & a near fight between the ref & Y2J. Was it a work? A shoot? Charles also remembers his initiation into WWE (it involves duct tape, a well-placed sign & The Rock), shares his hero worship of Ric Flair, recalls his favorite moments from WCW, cites details about the night Macho Man Randy Savage collapsed Charles' lung in the ring, and has a road story involving Arn Anderson that had Charles in tears. Charles has favorite Wrestlemania moments, a sure-fire way to stop an overzealous fan from entering the ring, and a little preview of what fans can expect at Wrestlemania 32 in Dallas.

Great guest, good ep. Especially good timing if you know about the RAW/Neville incident. If you don't -- you'll find out!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

03/31/2016 04:51 AM (UTC)
- The Ross Report Ep. 111 - Marc Mero

Marc Mero aka Johnny B. Badd aka Wildman Marc Mero aka Marvelous Marc Mero talks about his numerous gimmicks and which was his favorite, what it was like being married to Sable, and how his relationship is with her & current husband Brock Lesnar today. Marc's got details on the time he split Stone Cold Steve Austin's lip during King of The Ring 1996, the Dusty Rhodes' speech that changed Marc's life, practicing the shooting star press on Golddust, and tag teaming with both Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels.

Some interesting personal takes on life in the game. The question about the WWF boxing switch was about why that came about, but you can't complain. Worth a listen.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

05/01/2016 06:28 AM (UTC)
- FOFOP 246 - Golden Shower Retriever [NSFW]

Wil is joined by Guest Charlie Greg Behrendt.

Discussing music, The Replacements, Prince, Aquaman, Batman v Superman, side effects, Deadpool, and miscellaneous. Good listenings.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.