Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
10/31/2017 08:15 AM (UTC)
- Oct. 31 John Pollock & Wai Ting Review Raw

As they embark on their future endeavours, John Pollock (@iamjohnpollock) & Wai Ting (@wai0937) review the Oct. 30th, 2017 edition of WWE Raw.

Thank you for finding us. Thank you for your kind words. Follow us on Twitter to see where we'll pop up next.

They live! Yesterday The Fight Network fired them, this morning they still reviewed RAW!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
12/01/2017 04:53 AM (UTC)
- TEAM Effort with Ed Kavalee - Episode Twenty-Seven - The Best Ever - Part One

The TEAM Effort Team is back with an episode dedicated to the best ever.

Episode Twenty-Seven features Ed Kavalee, Ash Williams, Tony Martin and Lachy Hulme.

Enjoy responsibly.

- TAEM Effort with Ed Kavalee - Episode Twenty-Eight - The Best Ever - Part Two

The TEAM from TEAM Effort talks Harleys, JFK, and the other George Miller.

Spoilers: JFK's killers revealed (eventually).
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

01/08/2018 07:36 AM (UTC)
- POST Wrestling: The Best of 2017 Show

John Pollock and Wai Ting are joined by Jason Agnew and Dan “The Mouth” Lovranski for a roundtable chat on “The Best of 2017”.

- POST Wrestling: The Worst of 2017 Show

John Pollock and Wai Ting are joined by Jason Agnew and Dan “The Mouth” Lovranski for a roundtable chat on “The Worst of 2017”.

All your favourite categories highlighting the best (and worst) of 2017. The LAW is dead, but POST wrestling lives. If you haven't found these guys yet, be sure to check 'em out.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

02/08/2018 05:46 AM (UTC)
- Talk Is Jericho - Marvel vs DC Megawar!

If you thought the Monday Night Wars between WWE and WCW were something, wait till you hear about the Marvel vs DC rivalry! These two comic book companies have gone head-to-head over the past 50+ years trying to gain the top spot in the world of comic books, and they’ve pulled out all stops to do it: spying, price-cutting, reneging on backroom deals, stealing artists and writers, and poaching character ideas. Reed Tucker chronicled all of the crazy stories in his new book, “SlugFest,” and now he’s sharing them with you! He & Y2J also talk favorite characters, most popular superheroes, obscure characters, and whether there will never be another iconic comic book character (like Spiderman, Batman, Superman, and Iron Man) in this lifetime.

Fun listen. (Of course Jericho was a Teen Titans fan, groan).
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

03/15/2018 05:29 AM (UTC)
- TOFOP 194 - Bunheads [NSFW]

Wil and Charlie discuss surprise torture, Rambo Vs. Rocky, and the weird, dark world of some fast food icons.

Never forget: Grimace was originally evil.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

09/26/2019 07:36 AM (UTC)

Retronauts Episode 245: Lemmings (with Mike Dailly)

Another month on the calendar, another interview with a game developer about a classic masterpiece they helped create. This time around, I spoke to Mike Dailly, one of the designers of DMA Designs' Lemmings. If you are over the age of 30, you have almost definitely played Lemmings; the game was pretty much completely inescapable for several years, receiving sequels and remakes on every platform imaginable.

The premise of the game—lead a host of mindless critters to safety by assigning them the skills necessary to smash their way through a series of obstacles of hazards—was fairly esoteric, but the simple interface and surprisingly adorable personality of the whole affair helped it ascend to mass-market success. Lemmings was a phenomenon, and Mike Dailly shares some thoughts on its origins and inspiration—after the Retronauts East crew (Ben, Benj, and Chris) helps set the stage by explaining the premise and appeal of the franchise, of course.

Lemmings doesn't get enough love! Nice listen for curious/nostalgic fans.

Mick-Lucifer
About Me

05/28/2020 07:14 AM (UTC)

The Bill Simmons Podcast - The Undertaker on the Montreal Screwjob, Vince McMahon’s Genius, the Attitude Era, Vegas, Concussions, and 30 Years at WWE

The Ringer’s Bill Simmons is joined by the Deadman himself, the Undertaker (a.k.a. Mark Calaway), to discuss the WWE’s documentary series ‘Undertaker: The Last Ride,’ as well as stories from more than 30 years of professional wrestling, his favorite 'WrestleMania,' his relationship with Vince McMahon, recovering from major injuries, learning from pro-wrestling legends, developing his character, the best crowds, and much more.

Pretty raw interview. Great listen for fans or just anyone a little bit curious about one of wrestling's biggest remaining characters.

Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.