Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 2 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Round 1: FIGHT!
Liu Kang (71.4%)
Jacqui Briggs (28.5%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • June 14th, 2018
    Ed Boon on Giant Bomb: Nothing to Announce at E3 [Read On]
  • June 9th, 2018
    FiGPiN Scorpion Collectible Coming Soon [Read On]
  • June 8th, 2018
    Mortal Kombat X Mobile - Kung Lao Shaolin Fist Challenge [Read On]
  • June 5th, 2018
    Finish Him: The Warriors Who Died in Mortal Kombat X [Read On]
  • May 30th, 2018
    Mod Koms: Concept Artist Designs Fortnite Kombatants [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 1

hankypanky1Posted: 05/21/2014 10:56 PMStatus ::

Visits::1638
Nationality::United Kingdom
MK10 DLC Character Requests! Voting & Popularity

This is not a 'Gimme, Gimme, DLC' Thread. This is a guide to show support for DLC and most popular characters the community would like to see. This poll is on several MK forums. Even if characters are announced we still get to see how popular they are in the poll.

You may vote (click this) for as many characters you like but please do not vote for any requested character more than once using a proxy or different IP address. Put others before yourself and let the community speak collectively.

There'll be a bar chart which will be updated accordingly.

Updated 06/06/14 (UK), 06/06/14 (USA)

Bar chart (click this)

ChimeraPosted: 05/22/2014 04:16 AMStatus ::

Visits::878
Nationality::Philippines
RE: DLC Character Requests! Voting & Popularity

Why would Shinnok, Fujin, and Tanya be DLC? Aren't they like already going to be in the next game? Because I remember seeing Shinnok at the end of the last game. And part of the story would be from MK4 so some MK4 characters would already be there

hankypanky1Posted: 05/22/2014 07:58 AMStatus ::

Chimera Wrote:
Why would Shinnok, Fujin, and Tanya be DLC? Aren't they like already going to be in the next game? Because I remember seeing Shinnok at the end of the last game. And part of the story would be from MK4 so some MK4 characters would already be there

Even if they are announced we still get to see how popular they are in the poll.

hankypanky1Posted: 05/26/2014 03:26 PMStatus ::

Added bar chart.

RyanSeabassPosted: 05/26/2014 07:03 PMStatus ::

Visits::54
Nationality::United States

I say let's see the final roster before we start talking about DLC characters. There is already another thread with a poll that discusses what characters we want to return.

hankypanky1Posted: 05/26/2014 07:42 PMStatus ::

RyanSeabass Wrote:
I say let's see the final roster before we start talking about DLC characters. There is already another thread with a poll that discusses what characters we want to return.

IceBaby thread is different to this. She puts a character up for discussion to see who wants them in or not, this one is pitting them all together. We don't need to see final roster before we start talking about DLC characters. We can see how popular characters are, even if they are announced in roster.

legoslayer10Posted: 05/28/2014 10:02 PMStatus ::

Visits::961

I don't want DLC. The idea is ridiculous, as what it generally is is deliberately removing pieces of the game that way you can sell them for more money later.

I imagine that some people say I just want to keep my money in my pocket and not pay for cool extras. Now, while I do like money, if I feel it's worth it, I will buy it because it's a large part of my enjoyment (i.e., Manhunter and Scorpion in Injustice). If a game makes DLC because it is wanted, and NOT just cut, i think it's great (Dark Souls 1 is a prime example). But when the take out part of the game and charge me more for it later, I don't like it. It makes me spend $85+ that I could get for a basic 40 about 4 months later when the "Komplete Edition" comes out (as it inevitably always will).

No, I vote none. I don't like DLC for the simple fact that it should already be in the game. I could elaborate on why I don't want certain characters from this list, or how they would already be in, but that's not the point of this comment.

photo KungLaoSig_zps73716e92.png
hankypanky1Posted: 05/30/2014 09:33 AMStatus ::

Sorted poll by name so characters are easier to pinpoint :D

hankypanky1Posted: 06/03/2014 12:09 PMStatus ::

Added Top 10. This'll be updated weekly.

OdemuitascastasPosted: 06/03/2014 01:53 PMStatus ::

Visits::946

Considering the number of background characters who entered the poll. Undead General (which appears as General Mummy Terracotta Onaga in MKDA) should enter.

hankypanky1Posted: 06/04/2014 10:35 AMStatus ::

Anyone know how I colour code the x axis so I get pink text for pink bars and blue text for blue bars etc.

T-rexPosted: 06/04/2014 10:40 AMStatus ::

Visits::6346
Nationality::Belarus

DLC characters followed by an Ultimate re-release that includes everything were so successful that NRS is not gonna be dropping the formula anytime soon.

But until we know the actual roster, even talking about DLC is fucking pointless. Besides, we all know that as soon as people see the badass new redesigns of the MK4-MKD characters, they'll be demanding everyone from those games to make a comeback.

hankypanky1Posted: 06/05/2014 05:57 PMStatus ::

Can't believe more people want Smoke (Cyborg) than Tremor. Obviously there isn't a huge demand for Tremor as some like to make out. Although he is Top 10 in the poll so far.

andy88Posted: 06/05/2014 06:15 PMStatus ::

Visits::1455
Nationality::Poland

How can you vote for DLC if you do not know who will be in the main roster?

If people vote for some characters it means they don't want them in the game when it ships.

hankypanky1Posted: 06/05/2014 06:19 PMStatus ::

andy88 Wrote:
How can you vote for DLC if you do not know who will be in the main roster?

If people vote for some characters it means they don't want them in the game when it ships.

For third and final time... even if characters are announced we still get to see how popular they are in the poll.

SwingBattaPosted: 06/05/2014 06:22 PMStatus ::

Visits::1720

hankypanky1 Wrote:
Can't believe more people want Smoke (Cyborg) than Tremor. Obviously there isn't a huge demand for Tremor as some like to make out. Although he is Top 10 in the poll so far.

Because nobody gives a flying fuck about him despite what fanboys like yourself think otherwise. Plain and simple.

Tazer_GunshotPosted: 06/05/2014 06:25 PMStatus ::

Visits::572
Nationality::Canada

legoslayer10 Wrote:
I don't want DLC. The idea is ridiculous, as what it generally is is deliberately removing pieces of the game that way you can sell them for more money later.

I imagine that some people say I just want to keep my money in my pocket and not pay for cool extras. Now, while I do like money, if I feel it's worth it, I will buy it because it's a large part of my enjoyment (i.e., Manhunter and Scorpion in Injustice). If a game makes DLC because it is wanted, and NOT just cut, i think it's great (Dark Souls 1 is a prime example). But when the take out part of the game and charge me more for it later, I don't like it. It makes me spend $85+ that I could get for a basic 40 about 4 months later when the "Komplete Edition" comes out (as it inevitably always will).

No, I vote none. I don't like DLC for the simple fact that it should already be in the game. I could elaborate on why I don't want certain characters from this list, or how they would already be in, but that's not the point of this comment.

If there is DLC, all you have to do is wait and buy the Komplete Edition. You get everything for free in the game and you save money!
The Komplete Edition doesn't really come out that much longer after. Buy the original while waiting for the Komplete Edition. Then buy that and sell the original (Just don't buy DLC).

StrykerKombatPosted: 06/05/2014 06:37 PMStatus ::

Visits::22

there's going to be DLC regardless of weather we want it or not, but I can't really make any requests as I don't know who'll be in the main line up yet, I will say I'd like mostly MK characters as DLC with maybe one crossover character at most.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
hankypanky1Posted: 06/05/2014 06:51 PMStatus ::

SwingBatta Wrote:
hankypanky1 Wrote:

Because nobody gives a flying fuck about him despite what fanboys like yourself think otherwise. Plain and simple.

Actually Tremor is #6 currently. Beating out Havik (7), Sareena (8), Tanya (9), Khameleon (10). I'm not a Tremor fanboy BTW, I just wanted to see what the commotion was about because of sudden interest in Tremor.

This poll's been around many MK forums and there's been over 450 votes so far... any MK forums I'm missing... MKnexus, Mksecrets, themortalkombat, warnerbros site, mko, fdmk, testyourmight and even on ign.

cyrax_has_returnedPosted: 06/05/2014 08:30 PMStatus ::

Visits::226
Nationality::Japan

#Inb4lock

hankypanky1Posted: 06/06/2014 12:45 AMStatus ::

cyrax_has_returned Wrote:
#Inb4lock

Please stop spamming where I post without meaningful content as it does not add to the conversation.

MINIONPosted: 06/06/2014 01:18 AMStatus ::

Visits::11469

Voted Tremor.

Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
MK_Fanatic_Posted: 06/06/2014 01:27 AMStatus ::

Visits::458
Nationality::Canada

I'd love to see a version of me in this game

cyrax_has_returnedPosted: 06/06/2014 06:44 AMStatus ::

Visits::226
Nationality::Japan

Someone close this needless topic, Icebaby already created exactly the same but just more diverse topic.

hankypanky1Posted: 06/06/2014 07:51 AMStatus ::

cyrax_has_returned Wrote:
Someone close this needless topic, Icebaby already created exactly the same but just more diverse topic.

Are u slow? I'm starting to think you're special needs. If u had paid attention you'll see I've answered this above. We've reached 500 votes, good stuff.

Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.