Jaded-Raven
07/10/2014 09:15 PM (UTC)
RedSumac Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Less ugly? Allow me to completely disagree. He looked better in MK4 than in MKA. But he still looked like shit. He's like a rainbow-coloured zombie with no sense of hat-fashion.

Facepalmity.

Yes, hit yourself in the head. Maybe that will help. May I suggest using a mallet though, it has alot more effect and better results. Besides, it's not like you will damage anything in there that hasn't already been damaged.
martin_m95
07/10/2014 09:19 PM (UTC)
RedSumac Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Less ugly? Allow me to completely disagree. He looked better in MK4 than in MKA. But he still looked like shit. He's like a rainbow-coloured zombie with no sense of hat-fashion.

Facepalmity.

Disliking someones opinion on a character sounds like a stupid reason to facepalm for.
ShujinkoX
07/10/2014 09:36 PM (UTC)
Shinnok will surely have new designs. A revamped with the hat and one without.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

07/10/2014 09:51 PM (UTC)
I thought the hat was regal. Cant argue the face was awful though. MKA/9 faces and attire were an improvement.

Can't believe how close this match is yo!
RoyalChakra
07/10/2014 11:15 PM (UTC)
Where did all these damn Shinnok fans come from? Ugh. I just assumed this would be a clean sweep. Eh, oh well.
krajax
07/10/2014 11:49 PM (UTC)
Nephrite Wrote:
krajax Wrote:
To be fair Shinnok did get a major re-do in MK: Armageddon with his less-ugly appearance and his own move-set. Plus he had a decent voice actor in the Story Mode and had a big role in it so that's a big plus.
Link: 6:46 to end
Shinnok

"She-devil Li Mei" grin

Yeah, loved Shinnok in MKA.

Voted Shinnok.

I can imagine Shinnok ordering a banana coolatta at Dunkin' Donuts with that voice of his

Shinnok: Can I order a limited edition banana coolatta with multi-colored sprinkles resembling my wardrobe rested on top?
Guy at cashier: Alright. Boy you're so dressed up for Comic-Con this year. Great time here in San Diego the locals say
Shinnok: Yes I'm here to invad...I mean VISIT your realm...
Guy at cashier: You mean city
Shinnok: Yes I was going to say that before you interrupted me. Don't let that happen again -_-
Guy at cashier: Sorry sir (brings out coolatta and types in cashier for price)
Guy at cashier: That will be $2.50 sir
(Shinnok throws in 4 gold coins)
Guy at cashier: Ugh sir you do know this is dollars only right?
Shinnok: What? You don't accept gold coins? I should smite you for your insolence!
Guy at cashier: Honestly I would love the coins, but this business is dollars only and my boss will be pretty pissed off if he sees me with them right now. He's very strict on employees' income
Shinnok: It is 3 AM in the morning boy. Do you really think your exhausted "boss" will really be concerned?
(guy looks around in restaurant and sees only empty seats thus stashes gold coins in his pockets)
Shinnok: You've made the right choice mortal! Live well and I might see your puny soul tormented by the Onis in the afterlife
(Shinnok leaves Dunkin' with coolatta chuckling while cashier guy laughing nervously)

SwingBatta
07/11/2014 12:06 AM (UTC)
RoyalChakra Wrote:
Where did all these damn Shinnok fans come from? Ugh. I just assumed this would be a clean sweep. Eh, oh well.

You honestly thought that? And especially in a forum where many of its members like the ninjas as much as drinking battery acid.
Jaded-Raven
07/11/2014 12:11 AM (UTC)
SwingBatta Wrote:
RoyalChakra Wrote:

You honestly thought that? And especially in a forum where many of its members like the ninjas as much as drinking battery acid.

It's a acquired taste indeed.
RoyalChakra
07/11/2014 12:28 AM (UTC)
SwingBatta Wrote:
RoyalChakra Wrote:

I typed it right? So yes, I obviously thought it.
Darkhound74
07/11/2014 12:45 AM (UTC)
RoyalChakra Wrote:
SwingBatta Wrote:
RoyalChakra Wrote:

I typed it right? So yes, I obviously thought it.

Don't be like that.
Murcielago
About Me

Get that ass BANNED

07/11/2014 12:58 AM (UTC)
RoyalChakra Wrote:

I only voted for Shinnok just to piss off the ones who think Reptile should win by a landslide. I don't care for both personally.
SwingBatta
07/11/2014 03:43 AM (UTC)
If Shinnok wins this round, I don't want to hear any more bitching about how this is a ninja popularity contest.
Darkhound74
07/11/2014 03:49 AM (UTC)
SwingBatta Wrote:
If Shinnok wins this round, I don't want to hear any more bitching about how this is a ninja popularity contest.

A ninja will ultimately win the whole event, but yeah it really starts getting good towards the end. I want to say Sub-Zero has won a few of these.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/11/2014 05:19 AM (UTC)

Baraka - as leader of the Tarkatan horde he is in the frontline's of Shao Kahn's war against the Earthrealm! Raiden - sworn protector god who stands in defiance of The Emperor's mad plans of domination. Can steel blades pierce a god? Or will Baraka's charge conduct an electric shock? Round 2 kontinues with a klash of MK klassics! Who's next? Choose their destiny!... FIGHT!

predac0n
07/11/2014 05:23 AM (UTC)
Earth and all living creatures please lend me your votes...WE CAN'T ALLOW THIS INJUSTICE TO HAPPEN Reptile must win!

Baraka vs Raiden?

This has to be the toughest match up so far for me I love both characters equally but the guy that can survive a Kung Lao fatality and rock staples gets my vote!
Murcielago
About Me

Get that ass BANNED

07/11/2014 05:28 AM (UTC)
Yeeeeah im going with Baraka on this one.
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

07/11/2014 05:32 AM (UTC)
I wonder who I'm gonna vote for.
predac0n
07/11/2014 05:34 AM (UTC)
[Killswitch] Wrote:
I wonder who I'm gonna vote for.

Meat or Mokap
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/11/2014 05:43 AM (UTC)
Baraka left more of an impression on MK than Raiden did for me, HE'S A GUY WITH GIANT TEETH AND BLADES THAT LITERALLY COME OUT OF HIS FOREARMS!!

Imagine Baraka Vs. Wolverine Vs. Freddy Kruegar..
predac0n
07/11/2014 06:08 AM (UTC)
Quanchi9 Wrote:
Baraka left more of an impression on MK than Raiden did for me, HE'S A GUY WITH GIANT TEETH AND BLADES THAT LITERALLY COME OUT OF HIS FOREARMS!!

Imagine Baraka Vs. Wolverine

Wolvy would win healing factor and anamantium skeleton y'know?

I wish Baraka's full name was BARAKA ZAKA TAKA.
SwingBatta
07/11/2014 06:16 AM (UTC)
Reptile_896 Wrote:
I wish Baraka's full name was BARAKA ZAKA TAKA.

Why?
predac0n
07/11/2014 06:20 AM (UTC)
Highschool memory, There were these two kids that would say that all the time and all I could ever think about was Baraka from MK.

Also it makes a serious character into a silly one. Who doesn't like silliness in a dark toned game about murder and mayhem
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/11/2014 06:45 AM (UTC)
This fight is making me think of DashieXP..
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
07/11/2014 07:01 AM (UTC)
My votes were for Johnny Cage and Shinnok the previous rounds.
Obviously for this round my vote goes to Raiden.
DVorah
07/11/2014 08:00 AM (UTC)
I pick Baraka in this one, but then I know Raiden will win anyway, even if the fight goes good for Baraka right now. I only jinx it.

What did we learn today good kids?

Well that awesome characters like Tanya and Havik are hated, and boring (but powerful) characters like Shinnok can win from classics. Wah wah wah.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.