oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

07/22/2014 08:28 PM (UTC)
AJBlue Wrote:
The poll is for fun and people can vote however they want, but it has absolutely no impact on the game or a character's actual popularity.
Good thing she's one of the franchises most popular characters then. Phew, could you imagineconfused
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

07/22/2014 08:42 PM (UTC)
Going with Noob!
Murcielago
About Me

Get that ass BANNED

07/22/2014 08:51 PM (UTC)
Voted for das Noob
phishstix17
07/22/2014 09:17 PM (UTC)
Johnny Cage. Where's his fan club? Surprise upset? I sure hope so!

People's opinion about Noob pre-MKD: Meh. And were they serious with his name?

People's opinion about Noob post-MKD: ZOMG!!! He was the original Sub-Zero all along???? BEST CHARACTER EVER!!!

My opinion about Noob forever and always: Meh
Chrome
About Me

07/22/2014 09:33 PM (UTC)
phishstix17 Wrote:
Johnny Cage. Where's his fan club? Surprise upset? I sure hope so!

People's opinion about Noob post-MKD: ZOMG!!! He was the original Sub-Zero all along???? BEST CHARACTER EVER!!!

My opinion about Noob forever and always: Meh

Basically, yes. With oh so original shadow powers of.. black hole portals, teleports... The clone idea is neat though.
SwingBatta
07/23/2014 12:34 AM (UTC)
phishstix17 Wrote:

This pretty much sums it up.

His being Sub-Zero has been his only noteworthy contribution to the series. Cage is a far more established character than he'll ever be.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/23/2014 03:53 AM (UTC)
SwingBatta Wrote:
phishstix17 Wrote:

This pretty much sums it up.

His being Sub-Zero has been his only noteworthy contribution to the series. Cage is a far more established character than he'll ever be.

Most people like Noob just because he's the original Sub-Zero, but I like him for many more reasons, for example his shadow clone or what ever you call it that he summons, and also mainly because of his Make a Wish fatality.
SwingBatta
07/23/2014 05:10 AM (UTC)
I find the Make a Wish more unnerving to watch than Kung Lao's hat-saw Fatality.
Murcielago
About Me

Get that ass BANNED

07/23/2014 05:24 AM (UTC)
I don't give a flying fuck about Noob being the first Sub Zero. I like Noob because of what he is and what he can do. Clones, all black, some fuckin spectre (Wraith). A whole load of black badassness.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/23/2014 05:39 AM (UTC)

Round 3 brings the forces of Heaven and Hell into conflict in an MK4 grudge match! Shinnok is a fallen Elder God, exiled to the Netherrealm where he amassed power anew by usurping the throne of the infernal realm. Raiden is Shinnok's arch-nemesis -- god of thunder & lightning and sworn protector of the realm of Earth! Who will reign supreme when gods go to war? Choose their destiny... FIGHT!

Jaded-Raven
07/23/2014 05:43 AM (UTC)
Raiden. Shinnok is amongst the shittiest characters of the whole franchise, imo.
diirecthit
07/23/2014 05:55 AM (UTC)
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
AJBlue Wrote:
Scorpion has more fans and is more popular than Kitana, and it's not even debatable.

Scorpion might have more fans than Kitana, but when Kitana fans unite with the Scorpion haters, they overwhelm the Scorpion fans. Hence why he lost.

MKO isn't the entire world, or the whole MK community for that matter.
SwingBatta
07/23/2014 06:01 AM (UTC)
Not hiding my disappointment at Cage being eliminated.
Demon_0
About Me

Avatar is part of fanart created by Esau13

07/23/2014 06:03 AM (UTC)
Hmm... I would have definitely gone with Shinnok if Raiden wasn't revealed, but his reveal has made this a hard choice simply because his gameplay was waaay better than I expected and his appearance has grown on me.

But... I like Shinnok and think he deserves a proper chance so I vote Shinnok
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

07/23/2014 06:06 AM (UTC)
Shinnok.
RedSumac
07/23/2014 06:07 AM (UTC)
Shinnok.
For fun.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/23/2014 06:09 AM (UTC)
wow > confused

Although it is kinda impossible to defeat Shinnok unless you're either a god, Onaga (not sure on that one) or Blaze. (not sure on that one either.)
Jaded-Raven
07/23/2014 06:18 AM (UTC)
diirecthit Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
AJBlue Wrote:
Scorpion has more fans and is more popular than Kitana, and it's not even debatable.

Scorpion might have more fans than Kitana, but when Kitana fans unite with the Scorpion haters, they overwhelm the Scorpion fans. Hence why he lost.

MKO isn't the entire world, or the whole MK community for that matter.

No, but it is the people of MKO who are voting in this tournament. I am specifically talking about the people on these forums, obviously.
fijikungfu
About Me

-Courtesy of TheCypher-

07/23/2014 09:19 AM (UTC)
Voting for Shinnok. Though the God of Blunder did what Shinnok failed to do; kill Earthrealm's mightiest warriors...
projectzero00
07/23/2014 09:19 AM (UTC)
Shinnok. I loved his skeleton-hands-summoning-powers in MKA.
martin_m95
07/23/2014 09:27 AM (UTC)
Raiden
Chrome
About Me

07/23/2014 09:41 AM (UTC)
I take the God of Blunder over that waste anytime. Raiden.
DVorah
07/23/2014 10:50 AM (UTC)
Raiden, I love that new video of him, very cool rebirth of him.

Never cared for Jean Grey/Prof X characters, characters that can do EVERYTHING with their powers.

I never like the big boss, always his minions, I dunno why.

Bodisamba
About Me

https://imageshack.com/i/paeOzxf6p

07/23/2014 11:00 AM (UTC)
Love Raiden, but I vote for Shinnok this time
ReptzMK
07/23/2014 11:06 AM (UTC)
Shinnok.

Anxious to see his MKX redesign.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.