unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

07/24/2014 09:00 PM (UTC)
My gawd, we're speeding into 2015, going 1980.

Also, I love Prince.
martin_m95
07/24/2014 09:01 PM (UTC)
DVorah Wrote:

1) because i'm probably biased and corrupted by those awefull comments on youtube beneath the video's...

2) Because many guys give so much attention to colors and their use, while girls never get loud or annoyed over the color blue or green... Guys like to overreact to pink and purple, so i'll became paranoid.

But come on, enough on this. I don't mind Ermac winning at all, I like them both very much, i'm just a little annoyed by the joke-song thingie...

Just ignore those comments, like I do. Those people are probably some immature kids if they think purple is feminine. If thats the case, why would they be watching MK in the first place. Pfff parents these days.

Anyway we should return to the battle. It looks like Ermac takes this one with a stomp.
SwingBatta
07/24/2014 09:12 PM (UTC)
Keep in mind that the golden rule of YouTube is that about 95% of the commenters are primates who have failed at life.

As for the match, yeah, I truly thought it'd be closer. Not that I'm complaining, mind. smile
RedSumac
07/24/2014 09:18 PM (UTC)
Boy, I though I was annoying. I thought Razor was annoying...but Dvorah is beating everyone at that department. He / she / it kind of reminds about one guy from forums I frequent who always pissed off about everything. But at least he doesn't throw around immature accusations.

Scorpion was wearing blue costume as his third outfit in MK4. Just saying.
phishstix17
07/24/2014 10:02 PM (UTC)
Rain!

He is the only ninja worth a damn, imo. The others are soooo overexposed and over-hyped, it's nauseating.

Rain has a lot of great untapped potential, and I hope it comes to fruition some day!
alican_zero
About Me

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Sindel-142946721

07/24/2014 11:01 PM (UTC)
I love them both much!! honestly it is really hard to choose but Ermac gets my vote for this time...
ClassicSmoke
07/24/2014 11:13 PM (UTC)
I voted for Aflak. On second thoot, I left the baby in the oven...
Luuks
About Me

07/24/2014 11:35 PM (UTC)
Rain is much better. Ermac is good but he always go to the top 4...
SwingBatta
07/25/2014 12:03 AM (UTC)
---
Luuks
About Me

07/25/2014 12:13 AM (UTC)
I know I know, i'm trying haha
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/25/2014 02:56 AM (UTC)
Drinking Game

Rules: Take a shot for every post that argues about Rain.
diirecthit
07/25/2014 03:01 AM (UTC)
Both are abysmal and shouldn't return, but Rain is the lesser of the 2 evils here so he gest my vote!
Jaded-Raven
07/25/2014 03:29 AM (UTC)
Well, spending all night drawing sure allows me to avoid being caught up in certain conversations on here... The whole Rain thing that happened the last couple of pages would definately have me leave some posts. But it seems like the conversation has moved on, so I'm just gonna leave it. ^^

But hey, Rain has over 30% of the votes. That surprises me. I know how Ermac is generally liked on here, so I'd thought he would win with a larger margin. Ermac is one of the cooler characters of the series and I love his alt outfit in MK9. However, I am glad to see Rain got some good support, even if we are a minority on here. ^^
SwingBatta
07/25/2014 04:24 AM (UTC)
On the contrary, I was expecting him to put up a better fight, like the low 40s or something. There was no way he was getting blown out like Jax did in the first round.
Jaded-Raven
07/25/2014 04:29 AM (UTC)
SwingBatta Wrote:
On the contrary, I was expecting him to put up a better fight, like the low 40s or something. There was no way he was getting blown out like Jax did in the first round.

Rain just isn't that popular, expecially not compared to Ermac. As said, Ermac is generally liked amongst MK fans... Rain isn't.
SwingBatta
07/25/2014 04:48 AM (UTC)
Rain does have a respectable fanbase, but more often than not it gets overestimated.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/25/2014 05:09 AM (UTC)

Round 3 tests two of Earthrealm's greatest defenders! Kenshi is a master swordsman literally blinded by the acts of his own hubris. Mastering the might of the mind, he sees and moves the world with supernatural skill. Fujin is the god of wind pledged to defend Earthrealm as an ally to its protector Raiden. Wielding the wrath of the wind, he feels and shapes the world with elemental influence. Only one can continue! Who's next? Choose their destiny!... FIGHT!

Jaded-Raven
07/25/2014 05:13 AM (UTC)
Kenshi.
Loved him in MK9. ^^

Hope to see them both in MKX though.
SwingBatta
07/25/2014 05:14 AM (UTC)
I'll be picking Kenshi in this matchup, because he's accomplished quite a lot in the storyline in such a short amount of time.
In contrast, Fujin hasn't done all that much while he's fairly overrated.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/25/2014 05:26 AM (UTC)
SwingBatta Wrote:

Fair call. I thought interest in graduating Rain from DLC to main roster might push him a bit harder, but anyone who thinks Scorpion is the ninja to beat is kidding themselves. Ermac's the mutually agreed upon favourite. He would've been seeded higher than Smoke if we didn't prioritize champions. [Scorpion barely scrapes in at 10 after an improved 2013]. [Pause to laugh at MK fans panicked by unfamiliar conventions of tournament competition.]
krajax
07/25/2014 05:49 AM (UTC)
Fujin. Can't wait to see his major revamp if he gets confirmed
AgentK
About Me
07/25/2014 06:19 AM (UTC)
Kenshi.

Fujin has to be the most overrated character in the entire series. Never got the appeal, and he only made one appearance where he sucked IMO. In fact, that whole game was awful.
RedSumac
07/25/2014 06:20 AM (UTC)
Kenshi.
Sub-Zero needs worthy opponent.

diirecthit Wrote:
Both are abysmal and shouldn't return, but Rain is the lesser of the 2 evils here so he gest my vote!

Now it's official. Amount of nonsense crap is over 9000 in this thread.
Jaded-Raven
07/25/2014 06:22 AM (UTC)
AgentK Wrote:
Kenshi.

Fujin has to be the most overrated character in the entire series. Never got the appeal, and he only made one appearance where he sucked IMO. In fact, that whole game was awful.

Fujin was in 3 games. Mortal Kombat 4, Mortal Kombat Gold and Mortal Kombat Armageddon.

He was also in Mortal Kombat: Mythologies as a boss character.
AgentK
About Me
07/25/2014 06:26 AM (UTC)
Forgot about MKA. Shows how much I paid attention to him. In fact, I don't think I've ever used him in that game.

As for MK Gold, I just treat it as an extension of MK4. They're both similar. One big giant mess of a game for me. The only good thing to come out of that phase is Reiko.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.