An MK game about the Great Kung Lao I
posted06/22/2014 12:53 AM (UTC)by
Immortal_Kanji
How would make an action adventure game about the Great Kung Lao? Unlike how MK Conquest went?

It should be something like... before Subzero, before Scorpion.

What characters? Did Kenshi exist in that time of the Great Kung Lao or was it way passed that?

How about...

Forces of Light
- Great Kung Lao the monk
- A samurai
- A thief
- A Lin Kuei assassin before Sub-Zero & Smoke
- A British soldier exiled
- A viking
- A female before Kitana

Forces of Darkness
- Shao Kahn
- Shang Tsung
- Quan Chi
- A ninja of the Shirai Ryu before Scorpion
- A barbarian
- A succubus
Xman321
About Me

Christmas...the only time of year that the Bonne's would be giving, instead of getting.

06/07/2014 11:49 PM (UTC)
Sure...

Maybe Sub-Zero and Scorpion COULD be in it, but with dulled powers (Subby didn't get advanced powers till Mythologies, and Scorpion was human), as well as minor roles, seeing a Scorpion as just another member of his clan would be kinda cool, and it's not like we couldn't have his more intresting features, The costume, Spear, swords, etc.

Of course, everything you listed would be cool too.
Immortal_Kanji
06/08/2014 08:46 PM (UTC)
Anybody got character ideas for an MK game that'll reveal the story of the Great Kung Lao? Something better than Conquest.

Kung Lao I as the main hero.

It should take place after Kung Lao won the tournament. And now he's preparing himself for the next while facing certain enemies and gaining allies.

Returning:
- Raiden
- Fujin
- Shang Tsung
- Shao Kahn
- Kitana

New:
ex.
- Suijin
- A cryomancer before Sub-Zeroes
- A ninja before Scorpion
- King Jerrod
RyanSeabass
06/10/2014 05:08 AM (UTC)
I've always been interested in The Great Kung Lao. An adventure game with him would be fantastic. He fought Goro 500 years ago though, so I'm afraid there would be no Scorp or Subby.
balkcsiaboot
06/11/2014 10:22 AM (UTC)
I suggested this a while back and everyone jumped on my nut sack about how stupid this idea was and that MK needs to stop digging in the past, and blah blah blah.

SO WTF changed everyone's mind all of a sudden?
Immortal_Kanji
06/14/2014 06:12 PM (UTC)
Thought for the Great Kung Lao story either turn it into a fighting game or an action-adventure game like Mythologies.
RyanSeabass
06/16/2014 05:46 AM (UTC)
@blacksaibot:

Lots of different opinions out there; don't lump everyone altogether because you got some negative feedback in the beginning.

I for one have always been interested in side games that delve in to various characters' pasts. The Great Kung Lao tops my list.
saiZero
About Me

06/16/2014 10:13 AM (UTC)
RyanSeabass Wrote:
@blacksaibot:

Lots of different opinions out there; don't lump everyone altogether because you got some negative feedback in the beginning.

I for one have always been interested in side games that delve in to various characters' pasts. The Great Kung Lao tops my list.

FYI we arent on twitter.......... this forum utilizes QUOTES...... like all forums do.........................
RyanSeabass
06/17/2014 04:59 AM (UTC)
@saiZero:

I don't have a twitter account and I don't know how to copy quotes with my iPad....................... I've tried.....................Sorry if it's annoying.....................I'm all ears if you want to give a lesson...............
balkcsiaboot
06/17/2014 10:26 PM (UTC)
RyanSeabass Wrote:
@saiZero:

I don't have a twitter account and I don't know how to copy quotes with my iPad....................... I've tried.....................Sorry if it's annoying.....................I'm all ears if you want to give a lesson...............

If I can do it on my android, you can do it on your iPad

Click the ADD ORIGINAL button.
RyanSeabass
06/18/2014 01:18 AM (UTC)
blacksaibot Wrote:
RyanSeabass Wrote:
@saiZero:

If I can do it on my android, you can do it on your iPad

Click the ADD ORIGINAL button.

Cool thanks! I knew it was something simple.glasses
Immortal_Kanji
06/21/2014 03:00 AM (UTC)
Aren't we talking about a game for the Great Kung Lao?
fijikungfu
About Me

-Courtesy of TheCypher-

06/22/2014 12:53 AM (UTC)
I envisioned an entire fan fiction of what happened during that tournament. Sorry but I hope it remains that way.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.