SwingBatta
02/12/2015 09:44 PM (UTC)
This was sadly hilarious.

@lover_of_tacos were you even aware of the chameleon petition.

— GET OVER HERE (@FATALITYYYYYY) February 11, 2015
Is this guy even aware that virtually nobody gives two shits about C/Khameleon?
InfestedArtanis
02/12/2015 09:47 PM (UTC)
SwingBatta Wrote:

This is somehow, sad and hilarious at the same time!
SwingBatta
02/12/2015 09:54 PM (UTC)
eddiesol Wrote:
i hope it's not a character that we already know is not coming back,
Like Jade and skarlet, or lots of the 3D era.

Even if it was, so what? Bottom line, one less character the fandom can endlessly gnash their teeth over.
Jhonny
02/12/2015 10:01 PM (UTC)
Sheeva wasn't deconfirmed during last weeks stream. They were just kidding around that she would not be the revealed character, which was Ermac.

I still hope she's in!
nightbreed_16
About Me

I will rock you.

02/12/2015 10:03 PM (UTC)
Jade was the unrevealed character. I was saddened but her memory will be remembered with Kitana now.
nightbreed_16
About Me

I will rock you.

02/12/2015 10:06 PM (UTC)
sharefrock Wrote:
unleash_your_tounge Wrote:
It's Sheeva.

DONE! SEALED! SHEEVA DECONFIRMED!

You two stop kidding around it was Jade that was deconfirmed.
barakall
02/12/2015 10:07 PM (UTC)
99% sure that Sheeva and Havilk are not playable in the game, the same joke in two episodes now? That is definitely planned..they laughed both times so it seems they don't think highly of either.
Born-To-Be-Hero
02/12/2015 10:07 PM (UTC)
Jhonny Wrote:
Sheeva wasn't deconfirmed during last weeks stream. They were just kidding around that she would not be the revealed character, which was Ermac.

I still hope she's in!

I wasn't sure she was de-confirmed; I only added her because someone on Gamefaqs said she'd been.

I did miss a few minutes of the last stream so thought I might have missed the mention of that; I'll edit the OP, thanks.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

02/12/2015 10:10 PM (UTC)
Jesus, I didn't realize how much of the forum was anti-Shujinko.

Am I the only one who would actually like to see him playable? v.v

Including known playable characters like Kotal Kahn, Cassie, D'Vorah, and Ferra/Torr (as ONE), the bosses, AND C/Khameleon, Mokap, Cyber-Sub, Skarlet, and Meat, the MK universe roughly totals 69 characters (Running with 69). So...

With my own ideas on the full roster (Including all DLC), this is my speculation on the truly NPCs (plus Deadpool folk) -

Li Mei, Stryker, Sindel, Sheeva, Ashrah, Sareena, Jade, Shujinko, Dairou, Darrius, Hotaru, Taven, Daegon, Kira, Kobra, Frost, Drahmin, Nitara, Moloch, Shao Kahn, Blaze, Motaro, Kintaro, Onaga, Hsu Hao, Jax, Chameleon, Khameleon, Mokap, Meat, Cyber Sub-Zero, Skarlet, Movado, Jarek.

That's 34 listed. So 69 - 34 = 35. Which, give or take a character or two, is pretty much what we'll end up with PLUS the two guests.
Maria_Linda
02/12/2015 10:12 PM (UTC)
I am cackling like a witch.

So many kharakters have joined the deadpool list, at this point..... many... except TANYA......

There is hope for Trollanya, the elusive Edenian. grin smile
cyberdog
About Me

http://i39.tinypic.com/24l4jk6.jpg

02/12/2015 11:11 PM (UTC)
Tanya,sheeva,noob,fujin,havic and pretty much the entire deception,deadly alliance and Armageddon debut characters are probably out.
Minchken
02/12/2015 11:19 PM (UTC)
Regarding rain, they said that past dlc characters wont' return as DLC so that could mean rain still has a chance to join mkx on the main roster and not the dlc roster.
AlmightyHuey
02/12/2015 11:24 PM (UTC)
cyberdog Wrote:
Tanya,sheeva,noob,fujin,havic and pretty much the entire deception,deadly alliance and Armageddon debut characters are probably out.
agree with all except Noob fujin and Tanya
cyberdog
About Me

02/12/2015 11:31 PM (UTC)
Its obvious what NRS are doing with the character reveals ed himself said it at e3.
Born-To-Be-Hero
02/12/2015 11:35 PM (UTC)
cyberdog Wrote:
Its obvious what NRS are doing with the character reveals ed himself said it at e3.

Ed said in interviews after E3 that there's at least one other MK4 character except for Quan Chi who will be in, and that there will be "a few" characters from later games.
andy88
About Me

02/12/2015 11:36 PM (UTC)
Born-To-Be-Hero Wrote:

Cyrax- could just appear in the Tower, though not yet “unrevealed”
Jarek- Cameo?
Rain- could just appear in the Tower, though not yet “unrevealed”

I would be very suprised if Cyrax is not included. He has very distinct and interesting gameplay. He was picked quite a lot by the competitive players.
Also Mortal Kombat Legacy episode with Cyrax and "red Cyrax" was one of the most popular ;)
mkwhopper
02/12/2015 11:37 PM (UTC)
SwingBatta Wrote:

This guy is pathetic and lulzy.

Ed doesn't like those 2 lol. Drahmin has higher chances than them(which is already significantly low on Ed's list).

He seriously has too much hope
DarkKard4
02/12/2015 11:37 PM (UTC)
Born-To-Be-Hero Wrote:

Ashrah- Not likely
Jarek- Cameo?

http://mp1st.com/2014/07/02/mortal-kombat-co-creator-counting-possible-character-reveal-evo-2014/

with Ashrah and Jarek, they were also clumped in with Kung Lao and Kitana who had another "11" tweet (a theme that was hinting towards a date aka the EVO reveal). so basically, they're not deconfirmed at all.

Ed went on to say he didn't say he "deconfirmed" Kung Lao when a fan responded to these tweets.
JaymzHetfield
02/12/2015 11:40 PM (UTC)
mkwhopper Wrote:
SwingBatta Wrote:

This guy is pathetic and lulzy.

Ed doesn't like those 2 lol. Drahmin has higher chances than them(which is already significantly low on Ed's list).

He seriously has too much hope

But is Ed Boon even aware of how many seconds this guy has spent on social media letting NRS now that shitty characters MATTER!
Born-To-Be-Hero
02/12/2015 11:43 PM (UTC)
DarkKard4 Wrote:
Born-To-Be-Hero Wrote:

Ashrah- Not likely
Jarek- Cameo?

http://mp1st.com/2014/07/02/mortal-kombat-co-creator-counting-possible-character-reveal-evo-2014/

with Ashrah and Jarek, they were also clumped in with Kung Lao and Kitana who had another "11" tweet (a theme that was hinting towards a date aka the EVO reveal). so basically, they're not deconfirmed at all.

Ed went on to say he didn't say he "deconfirmed" them when a fan responded to these tweets.

I haven't said Ashrah and Jarek aren't in. The OP has two separate lists, one of de-confirmed characters and a second list of characters that may in future be announced as not being playable.
cyberdog
About Me

02/12/2015 11:43 PM (UTC)
Ed said at e3 that there would be more new characters in this game than the last few mk games, they revealed 4 new characters at e3 and they have spent all the time since then revealing the big names.
Im guessing that probably leaves two maybe three more characters from past games.
We are not far away from the brand new character reveals and I reckon there will be at least seven or eight new characters to fill the roster out.
Cages_Shades
About Me
Props to MINION
02/12/2015 11:45 PM (UTC)
unleash_your_tounge Wrote:
Jesus, I didn't realize how much of the forum was anti-Shujinko.

Am I the only one who would actually like to see him playable? v.v

I hate shujinko, i love deception and i loved konquest mode, but i hate shujinko. id rather have meat, mokap, or Hsu hao in the game

but i do like shujinko more than Dairou, damn do u hate both of them more than anyone, yet Deception is my favorite game XD
andy88
About Me

02/12/2015 11:51 PM (UTC)
@Born-To-Be-Hero

Thanks for gathering all this knowlege in one post.

Give this man some dragon points!!! ;)
Born-To-Be-Hero
02/13/2015 12:03 AM (UTC)
andy88 Wrote:
@Born-To-Be-Hero

Thanks for gathering all this knowlege in one post.

Give this man some dragon points!!! ;)

Thanks!

I'm going to update this thread (as soon as I can) every time a character is de-confirmed. smile
DarkKard4
02/13/2015 12:06 AM (UTC)
Born-To-Be-Hero Wrote:
DarkKard4 Wrote:
Born-To-Be-Hero Wrote:

Ashrah- Not likely
Jarek- Cameo?

Ed went on to say he didn't say he "deconfirmed" them when a fan responded to these tweets.

I haven't said Ashrah and Jarek aren't in. The OP has two separate lists, one of de-confirmed characters and a second list of characters that may in future be announced as not being playable.

the OP is still misleading cause the tweets did not imply they were "not likely" or a "cameo", they were part of a series of troll tweets hinting towards the EVO reveal from last year. thats is all,
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.