Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 2 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

What's Next?
Mortal Kombat 11 (82.6%)
MK Action-Adventure (8.6%)
MK HD Re-release (3.2%)
WWE Immortals (0%)
MK Krossover (2.1%)
MK Special Forces (2.1%)
Other (1.0%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • May 19th, 2018
    Book of Souls Kombat Encyclopaedia Now Free eBook [Read On]
  • April 29th, 2018
    Shao Kahn Overthrows Onaga in PCS 1:3 Scale Statue [Read On]
  • April 18th, 2018
    DC Announces Injustice vs He-Man [Read On]
  • April 16th, 2018
    Classic Superman Brings Golden Age to Injustice 2 Mobile [Read On]
  • March 31st, 2018
    Confirmed Ready Player One MK Cameos [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Gameplay & Matchmaking

Discussing MK Gameplay, Strategies, Tournaments and Online Matchmaking.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 07/10/2014 10:28 AMStatus ::
Evo 2014: Mortal Kombat Online Sponsoring Evo Tournament

Thanks to a grassroots effort by Pig of the Hut (Pighut) & Claude Von Stroke -- Mortal Kombat (2011) is returning to the Evo World Championships for an unofficial fourth year of tournament action -- this Saturday! [full story]

Mortal Kombat Online is so excited by the event, we're proud to announce our involvement as a sponsor by providing Limited Edition Mortal Kombat Klassic Fight Sticks as prizes for both tournament Winner - and the Runner-Up!

These come with special thanks to Performance Designed Products (PDP) -- who provided the prizes in partnership with Mortal Kombat Online! PDP have been official Mortal Kombat fight stick makers since 2011 -- designing the original Tournament Edition Stick especially for the game!

The Limited Edition Klassic fight sticks come with artwork and ergonomic layouts inspired by klassic arcade cabinets! Authentic Suzo-Happ components are housed in a high quality box complete with memory foam underside for home gaming comfort! Each stick -- for the console of the winners' choice -- also includes a download code for Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection!

Players will also be competing for their share of a crowd sourced pot currently at $1500.00! Series co-creator & MK2011 Creative Director Ed Boon will also be at Evo to present signed limited edition t-shirts to the Top 8 players [@noobde]!

Tournament registration officially ends Friday, 12am. The action kicks off 6pm [PST] streaming live online via Stream of the Hut on Saturday, July 12! For full info refer to Mortal Kombat Evo Side-Tournament Details!

Register to share the hype with us on the forum as we gear up for a fourth year of Mortal Kombat @ Evo! Check out the main article for players attending - and what 2-time Evo World Champion PerfectLegend is saying about his return to Vegas!

[Killswitch]Posted: 07/10/2014 11:33 AMStatus ::

Visits::19253
Nationality::United States
RE: Evo 2014: Mortal Kombat Online Sponsoring Evo Tournament

I've never owned a fight stick, but that stick looks so sexy. I want it.

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong
Mojo6Posted: 07/10/2014 04:38 PMStatus ::

Visits::5150

Cool to see MKO get involved and support MK9. People still get hype for some MK!

NephritePosted: 07/10/2014 04:40 PMStatus ::

Visits::3779
Nationality::Croatia

Lovin' the MK2011 competitive 'revival'.

Looking forward to this side tourney more than all the other tourneys combined at this year's Evo. Hopefully 16bit enters to represent Kitana.

Mojo6Posted: 07/10/2014 04:45 PMStatus ::

Visits::5150

Nephrite Wrote:
Lovin' the MK2011 competitive 'revival'.

Looking forward to this side tourney more than all the other tourneys combined at this year's Evo. Hopefully 16bit enters to represent Kitana.

NephritePosted: 07/10/2014 05:20 PMStatus ::

Visits::3779
Nationality::Croatia

^ Hehe, I just found out he registered and came here to edit my previous post, but you were quicker. Thanks though!

Me so happy!

Btw, where's REO? Or did he change his name or something in the meantime?

Pig Of The Hut, Forever King, Perfect Legend, Dizzy, CD Jr. Gross, Wound Cowboy, 16 bit, Noobe + I saw SawnikFox, DJT & MIT will also compete.

So, we're missing REO, Slips, Tommy Wafflez, DetroitBalln', Tom 'fucking' Brady, Curbolicous, Maxter & Crazy Dominican (the last two are probably not gonna be there). Did I forget anyone else? It's been a while lol. Oh shit, more Kitty players of course, Mr. Mileena and Khaotik (don't think they'll be there though). Oh shit, I forgot Tyrant!!!

I feel like I'm missing a Sektor player I enjoyed watching. I know pimpimjim and Eklectic had a smexy Sektor, but wasn't there someone else (besides Gross)? Damn!

Excited!

EDIT: Hehe, digged out some more notable names that would be great to see at Evo: m2dave (lol how could I forget my fellow Croat), Pboard Player (Sektor! *among others), Riu48, Xblades (fantastic player; best Liu Kang!), KH Showtime, KH Cat...

TemperaryUserNamePosted: 07/10/2014 06:22 PMStatus ::

Visits::6084

Massive props to Mick and the gang. MKO stepped up, and I couldn't be more proud to see it.

New sig on the way
Mick-LuciferPosted: 07/11/2014 10:13 AMStatus ::

Visits::19699

Really pleased to see Mortal Kombat coming together so strong.

I hope this encourages everyone to start thinking of MK as a standard. I've heard some great reactions from spectators outside the scene in previous years. Things really clicked in 2012 and I think 2013 was still showing many interesting signs of development. I'll be looking forward to a fourth year. Wish everyone had been keeping themselves sharp. Good preparation for MKX. Never say die in MK.

Big shot out to PDP who were incredibly good to us. Pig of the Hut has been fantastically accommodating, as well. The work he and Claude Von Stroke have done deserves huge praise. Looking forward to being a part of it, even if it's only in a small way through this sponsorship.

Don't forget the main tournament thread. Hope to see plenty of you good folks sharing the experience with us on the forum. [If we get a good turn out on the forum we might give away a few MK trinkets to forumsters.]

Better The Devil you know...
MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."
Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.