Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 2 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • October 16th, 2018
    Tomorrow’s MKO Twitch Stream to feature speedrunning champ, Outworld! [Read On]
  • October 4th, 2018
    Super Combat Fighter, 2D Digitized Fighting Game, coming soon! [Read On]
  • September 25th, 2018
    Upcoming Mortal Kombat Online Twitch Stream to feature Cary Tagawa [Read On]
  • September 16th, 2018
    MKO Live Stream to Feature Author of NBA Jam: The Book [Read On]
  • August 6th, 2018
    MKO's Interviews with the Film Cast: Coming Thursday [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Kombat Kon 2018?
Get over here! (56.9%)
Out of kredits. (43.0%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

General Discussion

Discussing Anything and Everything That isn't MK.
Page of 16

acidslayerPosted: 07/04/2016 04:33 PMStatus ::

Visits::836
Nationality::United States
RE: Street Fighter 5 announced...PS4 & PC exclusive

Beat story mode was fun. Juri is going to rock when she's added to the roster. Recently got Ibuki story mode outfit along with her theme and bought colors 11,12,13 for her default outfit. also bought several premium outfits. Got 3 titles for Ibuki, and 3 Balrog titles.

My overall level is 322. So far I've done 64 trials. Anybody here wants to have some fun matches my fighter id is diablo2rage. I play on steam, my main was Chun - Li but now is Ibuki.

Mick-LuciferPosted: 11/06/2016 09:34 PMStatus ::

Visits::20014

- Akuma Is Coming To Street Fighter V

After the conclusion of tonight's Red Bull Battlegrounds Street Fighter V tournament and the traditional farewell "Shoryuken" salute from Street Fighter V Executive Produce Yoshinori Ono, we got a short teaser for Street Fighter V's newest character: Akuma.

The teaser was brief, showing only a view of a temple ravaged by a storm, followed by several flashes of light (which appear during Akuma's signature move, the Shun Goku Satsu), then an iconic Street Fighter image: a paintbrushed Kanji emblazoned on the back of a black gi.

One curious thing to note: The symbol on Akuma's back this time around is not the traditional "Heaven" Kanji, but the one for "god" over the one for "man" – the same combination that appeared when he transformed into his ultimate form, Shin Akuma, in Capcom Vs. SNK 2. This could hint at what his abilities in Street Fighter V might be.

No release date for the character was given, though the teaser mentioned he will be playable at this year's PlayStation Experience on December 3-4 in Anaheim, California.

Woooo!

Better The Devil you know...
MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."
Mick-LuciferPosted: 12/03/2016 11:21 PMStatus ::

- Street Fighter V Season 2 Will Bring Five Original Characters To The Street Fighter Universe

First, they announced that Akuma is the start of the Season 2 lineup, the Season Pass for which will be available on December 20. The other five characters, Capcom revealed will be all-new to the Street Fighter universe. This could mean, of course, that characters from Street Fighter V's story mode could enter the ring, such as Ed, a new character currently under Balrog's wing.

I live in hope a Muscle Bomber will finally enter the battle.

MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."
Tetra_VegaPosted: 05/02/2017 01:15 PMStatus ::

Visits::2422
Nationality::Canada

Finally got around to playing a few matches online last week with Charlie. Tried ranked.
Won 1 match against a German Vega, but only managed 1 round in each of the next 2 matches. Then got my ass kicked by a Balrog user. I lost, but I got pretty pumped from the intense matches.

Ka-Tra

14 YEARS! ^[2004-10 Komics Sig by Siklooted, tyvm]^ [2012-15 Komics *NEW 11/24/2015*] "Circling Vulture, Laughing Hyena" "All good things, in moderation..." "Mean what you say, and say what you mean. You never know, I could be a Djinn..." True story, it happened to a friend of a friend of mine... EVERYBODY!
Mick-LuciferPosted: 05/30/2017 11:40 PMStatus ::

Men tremble at the merest mention of his name. He is: Ed!

Mick-LuciferPosted: 07/17/2017 01:28 AMStatus ::

SFV: Abigail Reveal Trailer [YouTube]

Waaaaht? Did not see this coming! (Bring on the Muscle Bombers!)

ragnarökPosted: 07/17/2017 06:16 PMStatus ::

Visits::50

Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
SFV: Abigail Reveal Trailer [YouTube]

Waaaaht? Did not see this coming! (Bring on the Muscle Bombers!)

He was rumoured/leaked a while ago along with Menat and Zeku who are the two remaining Season 2 characters,Sakura and Sagat are also rumoured for future DLC.

ragnarökPosted: 07/31/2017 09:48 PMStatus ::

The 2 remaining Season 2 Characters,Rumoured:

Zeku is Guy's Master

Menat is a witch/fortune teller

Mick-LuciferPosted: 07/31/2017 11:12 PMStatus ::

ragnarök Wrote:
He was rumoured/leaked a while ago along with Menat and Zeku who are the two remaining Season 2 characters,Sakura and Sagat are also rumoured for future DLC.

Haven't been keeping up with rumors. I dig it! Always glad to see Sagat, too!

ragnarökPosted: 08/27/2017 02:03 AMStatus ::

The Egyptian Witch is coming..

ragnarökPosted: 08/27/2017 10:43 AMStatus ::

Menat Reveal Trailer

Rose's Student is here,following the leak,nex chracter is Zeku.

ragnarökPosted: 10/05/2017 09:07 PMStatus ::

SFV Arcade Edition Announced,Free update for those who own the game or 40 bucks with Season 1/2 characters Arcade Mode and some other stuff,great deal.

SF Arcade Edition

Capcom Unity post click

diirecthitPosted: 10/05/2017 11:50 PMStatus ::

Visits::5328
Nationality::Mexico

I gave capcom a lot of shit for what they've done to SFV, but the Arcade Edition announcement made me happy.I've bough both season passes so i'm not buying the AE disc, but it's a great value for new players. Hopefullly we, the people that play this a lot, will have a lot more people to fight come 2018.

DetoxPosted: 10/14/2017 09:41 PMStatus ::

Visits::4294

ragnarök Wrote:
SFV Arcade Edition Announced,Free update for those who own the game or 40 bucks with Season 1/2 characters Arcade Mode and some other stuff,great deal.

SF Arcade Edition

Capcom Unity post click

Happy to see it coming, still shaking my head that it’s taken nearly two years to get here. *shrug*

There are bigger sacrifices one might be asked to make than going a little mad.
ragnarökPosted: 10/15/2017 09:16 AMStatus ::

Zeku revealed,last Season 2 DLC character,now waiting for Season 3,maybe Sagat,Sakura,who knows..

Zeku Reveal Trailer

MKKitanaPosted: 10/15/2017 02:07 PMStatus ::

Visits::5616
Nationality::Scotland

So Zeku is Striser Hiryu?

ragnarökPosted: 10/15/2017 02:43 PMStatus ::

MKKitana Wrote:
So Zeku is Striser Hiryu?

Don't think so,Zeku is Guy's former master,Gonna wait for Capcom Unity post for further information.

Update: Update on Zeku from Capcom Unity Blog

"First seen in Street Fighter Alpha 2, Zeku was Guy’s former teacher, who taught him to master Bushinryu, a style of ninjutsu. Eventually, Guy was able to obtain the title of 39th Master of Bushinryu. Zeku then disappeared and was never seen again…until now! Zeku has reappeared looking to start his own ninja group and find a new fighting style.

His younger version sure looks familiar!

The last sentence hints to something,maybe he is related to Strider ninjas like MKKitana said,not Hiryu but maybe one of the founders?

ShaolinChuanPosted: 10/27/2017 02:14 AMStatus ::

Visits::14903

Zeku is pretty freakin hype guys! Am loving him, he is really fun to play. Great character design and gameplay.

ragnarökPosted: 12/07/2017 03:35 AMStatus ::

*Rumor,grain of salt..Street Fighter 5 Season 3 characters:

- Sagat / heavily rumored for a while
- Sakura / same as Sagat
- Blanka
- Another Female
- "Mayor"
- "President"

Mick-LuciferPosted: 12/07/2017 11:58 PMStatus ::

ragnarök Wrote:
*Rumor,grain of salt..Street Fighter 5 Season 3 characters:

- Sagat / heavily rumored for a while
- Sakura / same as Sagat
- Blanka
- Another Female
- "Mayor"
- "President"

Always happy to see Sagat! Does Mayor mean Mayor or Mayor?

ragnarökPosted: 12/08/2017 06:53 PMStatus ::

Digging info on that rumor Sagat and Sakura are locks,Blanka MAYBE,Sagat could be revealed this weekend at PSX/Capcom Cup Finals,rest is speculation so who knows..

The new female character could be the girl appearing in SFV's Story Mode,she's referred as "Neo Shadaloo Bojutsuka",i like her design:

Mayor could be Haggar,President is specualted to be Gill but i think Urien has a Gill Skin already,so.

This shit of rumors and leaks is so much fun,it could go anywhere.

ragnarökPosted: 12/10/2017 10:09 PMStatus ::

Season 3 revealed,Sagat,Sakura,Mayor Cody,Blanka,G,Falke
Sakura Reveal

Cinematic w the S3 gang

Full season 3 reveal,no bullshit,Sagat is back,Sakura looks great and she aint in school no more,ha,looks like Cody is the Mayor of Metro City now,Neo Shadaloo Bojutsuka is Falke,cant wait to see her gameplay and the other characters,well done Capcom.

Also,Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection,12 classic games for 40 bucks,details in link.

Capcom Unity Post

[Killswitch]Posted: 12/11/2017 06:21 PMStatus ::

Visits::19267

Damn, this game looks like it's actually worth picking up. I'll keep my eye out more for this Arcade Edition. Also really excited for the 30th Anniversary game. It's looking pretty good for Street Fighter.

No Q tho

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong
MKKitanaPosted: 12/12/2017 10:57 AMStatus ::

Visits::5616
Nationality::Scotland

I love Blanka so looking forward to seeing him again.
Sagat is a neat addition too.

Shame it means E Honda is the only original SF2 not included.

Not really bothered about Sakura or Cody. Falke looks ok. G am not not overly interested in so far.

Are the Season 3 characters included in the arcade edition though. Or are they going to have to be bought etc.

ragnarökPosted: 12/12/2017 06:10 PMStatus ::

MKKitana Wrote:
I love Blanka so looking forward to seeing him again.

Sagat is a neat addition too.

Shame it means E Honda is the only original SF2 not included.

Not really bothered about Sakura or Cody. Falke looks ok. G am not not overly interested in so far.

Are the Season 3 characters included in the arcade edition though. Or are they going to have to be bought etc.

It's at the end of the cgi cinematic trailer,Season Pass for all the characters but i'm sure you can buy them separately too.

Page of 16

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.