acidslayer
07/04/2016 08:33 PM (UTC)
Beat story mode was fun. Juri is going to rock when she's added to the roster. Recently got Ibuki story mode outfit along with her theme and bought colors 11,12,13 for her default outfit. also bought several premium outfits. Got 3 titles for Ibuki, and 3 Balrog titles.

My overall level is 322. So far I've done 64 trials. Anybody here wants to have some fun matches my fighter id is diablo2rage. I play on steam, my main was Chun - Li but now is Ibuki.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
11/07/2016 02:34 AM (UTC)
- Akuma Is Coming To Street Fighter V

After the conclusion of tonight's Red Bull Battlegrounds Street Fighter V tournament and the traditional farewell "Shoryuken" salute from Street Fighter V Executive Produce Yoshinori Ono, we got a short teaser for Street Fighter V's newest character: Akuma.

The teaser was brief, showing only a view of a temple ravaged by a storm, followed by several flashes of light (which appear during Akuma's signature move, the Shun Goku Satsu), then an iconic Street Fighter image: a paintbrushed Kanji emblazoned on the back of a black gi.

One curious thing to note: The symbol on Akuma's back this time around is not the traditional "Heaven" Kanji, but the one for "god" over the one for "man" – the same combination that appeared when he transformed into his ultimate form, Shin Akuma, in Capcom Vs. SNK 2. This could hint at what his abilities in Street Fighter V might be.

No release date for the character was given, though the teaser mentioned he will be playable at this year's PlayStation Experience on December 3-4 in Anaheim, California.

Woooo!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
12/04/2016 04:21 AM (UTC)
- Street Fighter V Season 2 Will Bring Five Original Characters To The Street Fighter Universe

First, they announced that Akuma is the start of the Season 2 lineup, the Season Pass for which will be available on December 20. The other five characters, Capcom revealed will be all-new to the Street Fighter universe. This could mean, of course, that characters from Street Fighter V's story mode could enter the ring, such as Ed, a new character currently under Balrog's wing.

I live in hope a Muscle Bomber will finally enter the battle.
Finally got around to playing a few matches online last week with Charlie. Tried ranked.
Won 1 match against a German Vega, but only managed 1 round in each of the next 2 matches. Then got my ass kicked by a Balrog user. I lost, but I got pretty pumped from the intense matches.

Ka-Tra
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

05/31/2017 03:40 AM (UTC)

Men tremble at the merest mention of his name. He is: Ed!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

07/17/2017 05:28 AM (UTC)
SFV: Abigail Reveal Trailer [YouTube]

Waaaaht? Did not see this coming! (Bring on the Muscle Bombers!)
$unknown
07/17/2017 10:16 PM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
SFV: Abigail Reveal Trailer [YouTube]

Waaaaht? Did not see this coming! (Bring on the Muscle Bombers!)

He was rumoured/leaked a while ago along with Menat and Zeku who are the two remaining Season 2 characters,Sakura and Sagat are also rumoured for future DLC.
$unknown
08/01/2017 01:48 AM (UTC)
The 2 remaining Season 2 Characters,Rumoured:

Zeku is Guy's Master

Menat is a witch/fortune teller

Mick-Lucifer
About Me

08/01/2017 03:12 AM (UTC)
ragnarök Wrote:
He was rumoured/leaked a while ago along with Menat and Zeku who are the two remaining Season 2 characters,Sakura and Sagat are also rumoured for future DLC.

Haven't been keeping up with rumors. I dig it! Always glad to see Sagat, too!
$unknown
08/27/2017 06:03 AM (UTC)
The Egyptian Witch is coming..

$unknown
08/27/2017 02:43 PM (UTC)

Menat Reveal Trailer

Rose's Student is here,following the leak,nex chracter is Zeku.

$unknown
10/06/2017 01:07 AM (UTC)
SFV Arcade Edition Announced,Free update for those who own the game or 40 bucks with Season 1/2 characters Arcade Mode and some other stuff,great deal.

SF Arcade Edition

Capcom Unity post click

diirecthit
10/06/2017 03:50 AM (UTC)
I gave capcom a lot of shit for what they've done to SFV, but the Arcade Edition announcement made me happy.I've bough both season passes so i'm not buying the AE disc, but it's a great value for new players. Hopefullly we, the people that play this a lot, will have a lot more people to fight come 2018.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

10/15/2017 01:41 AM (UTC)
ragnarök Wrote:
SFV Arcade Edition Announced,Free update for those who own the game or 40 bucks with Season 1/2 characters Arcade Mode and some other stuff,great deal.

SF Arcade Edition

Capcom Unity post click

Happy to see it coming, still shaking my head that it’s taken nearly two years to get here. *shrug*
$unknown
10/15/2017 01:16 PM (UTC)
Zeku revealed,last Season 2 DLC character,now waiting for Season 3,maybe Sagat,Sakura,who knows..

Zeku Reveal Trailer

MKKitana
10/15/2017 06:07 PM (UTC)
So Zeku is Striser Hiryu?
$unknown
10/15/2017 06:43 PM (UTC)
MKKitana Wrote:
So Zeku is Striser Hiryu?

Don't think so,Zeku is Guy's former master,Gonna wait for Capcom Unity post for further information.

Update: Update on Zeku from Capcom Unity Blog

"First seen in Street Fighter Alpha 2, Zeku was Guy’s former teacher, who taught him to master Bushinryu, a style of ninjutsu. Eventually, Guy was able to obtain the title of 39th Master of Bushinryu. Zeku then disappeared and was never seen again...until now! Zeku has reappeared looking to start his own ninja group and find a new fighting style.

His younger version sure looks familiar!

The last sentence hints to something,maybe he is related to Strider ninjas like MKKitana said,not Hiryu but maybe one of the founders?
ShaolinChuan
10/27/2017 06:14 AM (UTC)
Zeku is pretty freakin hype guys! Am loving him, he is really fun to play. Great character design and gameplay.
$unknown
12/07/2017 08:35 AM (UTC)
*Rumor,grain of salt..Street Fighter 5 Season 3 characters:

- Sagat / heavily rumored for a while
- Sakura / same as Sagat
- Blanka
- Another Female
- "Mayor"
- "President"
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

12/08/2017 04:58 AM (UTC)
ragnarök Wrote:
*Rumor,grain of salt..Street Fighter 5 Season 3 characters:

- Sagat / heavily rumored for a while
- Sakura / same as Sagat
- Blanka
- Another Female
- "Mayor"
- "President"

Always happy to see Sagat! Does Mayor mean Mayor or Mayor?
$unknown
12/08/2017 11:53 PM (UTC)
Digging info on that rumor Sagat and Sakura are locks,Blanka MAYBE,Sagat could be revealed this weekend at PSX/Capcom Cup Finals,rest is speculation so who knows..

The new female character could be the girl appearing in SFV's Story Mode,she's referred as "Neo Shadaloo Bojutsuka",i like her design:

Mayor could be Haggar,President is specualted to be Gill but i think Urien has a Gill Skin already,so.

This shit of rumors and leaks is so much fun,it could go anywhere.

$unknown
12/11/2017 03:09 AM (UTC)
Season 3 revealed,Sagat,Sakura,Mayor Cody,Blanka,G,Falke
Sakura Reveal

Cinematic w the S3 gang

Full season 3 reveal,no bullshit,Sagat is back,Sakura looks great and she aint in school no more,ha,looks like Cody is the Mayor of Metro City now,Neo Shadaloo Bojutsuka is Falke,cant wait to see her gameplay and the other characters,well done Capcom.

Also,Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection,12 classic games for 40 bucks,details in link.

Capcom Unity Post
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

12/11/2017 11:21 PM (UTC)
Damn, this game looks like it's actually worth picking up. I'll keep my eye out more for this Arcade Edition. Also really excited for the 30th Anniversary game. It's looking pretty good for Street Fighter.

No Q tho sad
MKKitana
12/12/2017 03:57 PM (UTC)
I love Blanka so looking forward to seeing him again.
Sagat is a neat addition too.

Shame it means E Honda is the only original SF2 not included.

Not really bothered about Sakura or Cody. Falke looks ok. G am not not overly interested in so far.

Are the Season 3 characters included in the arcade edition though. Or are they going to have to be bought etc.
$unknown
12/12/2017 11:10 PM (UTC)
MKKitana Wrote:
I love Blanka so looking forward to seeing him again.
Sagat is a neat addition too.

Shame it means E Honda is the only original SF2 not included.

Not really bothered about Sakura or Cody. Falke looks ok. G am not not overly interested in so far.

Are the Season 3 characters included in the arcade edition though. Or are they going to have to be bought etc.

It's at the end of the cgi cinematic trailer,Season Pass for all the characters but i'm sure you can buy them separately too.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.