could NRS be preparing us for..
posted12/15/2018 05:11 AM (UTC)by
Ekule
A Scorpion and Sub Zero story adventure game? I was just thinking that maybe there are ulterior motives for Scorpions seemingly allegience change to the side of good.
Dervis
01/13/2015 04:18 AM (UTC)
Fire and Ice was a planned adventure game that would have the two as reluctant allies. I think that Scorpion's MK9 ending was a homage to that.

Maybe we'll get it in the future?
FerraTorr
About Me

Props to MINION for making this sig.

01/13/2015 04:21 AM (UTC)
Dervis Wrote:
Fire and Ice was a planned adventure game that would have the two as reluctant allies. I think that Scorpion's MK9 ending was a homage to that.

Shut up and take my Koins!
jdnice11
01/13/2015 05:10 AM (UTC)
Apparently its what Shaolin Monks was suppose to be. Scorpion & SubZero instead of Liu Kanf & Kung Lao
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

01/13/2015 06:17 PM (UTC)
Dervis Wrote:

What I wouldn't give...
MindStrikes
01/13/2015 11:15 PM (UTC)
I would always welcome that. Or what about a story about quan chi and shinnok's deadly alliance confused
SHAMEonNINJAS
01/14/2015 02:07 AM (UTC)
An adventure game would be sick with Warner bros resources. Like building on the arkham engine.
SmokeNc-017
About Me
art by fear-sAs
01/14/2015 02:14 AM (UTC)
SHAMEonNINJAS Wrote:
An adventure game would be sick with Warner bros resources. Like building on the arkham engine.

Better yet, have RockSteady do it themselves after Arkham Knight. NetherRealm is too busy with other projects.
Spider804
01/14/2015 02:17 AM (UTC)
An adventure game centered around their two ninja poster boys?

They'd be insane not to make it.
Chrome
About Me

01/14/2015 07:29 AM (UTC)
Meh, a Deadly Alliance game would interest me more.

With added Benny Hill comedy skits.
mkreptile8860
01/18/2015 11:55 AM (UTC)
Freaking hope so...........i asked recently rigo cortes of NRS if they would atleast remaster atleast shaolin monks and he sadly said that's a complicated topic. :/
KenshiMaster16
01/18/2015 12:07 PM (UTC)
I'd dig a Scorpion/Sub-Zero game. I'd also dig a Raiden/Fujin game too. Just sayin'. God powers and all. Fuck yes, take my money.
JasonVPred
About Me

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.

01/19/2015 07:10 AM (UTC)
A Deadly Alliance game is a much better idea than Scorpion & SZ.

As for me a Stryker and Kabal adventure/shooter game constitutes the ultimate dream.
OrangatangKang
About Me

WATAHHHHHHHHH!!!

03/11/2015 10:08 PM (UTC)
MK Fire and Ice with Ninja Gaiden/Arkham gameplay.Fire and Ice sounds to cheesey so I'll call it...MK Infernal Frost grin Top that!
Shaolin_Monks
03/11/2015 10:35 PM (UTC)
JasonVPred Wrote:
A Deadly Alliance game is a much better idea than Scorpion & SZ.

As for me a Stryker and Kabal adventure/shooter game constitutes the ultimate dream.
scorpion andxsub would sell wayyyyy more than quan chi and shang tsung. Sub and scorp are the best of mk.
Windy_Thunderstorm
About Me

This beautiful sig was made by MINION.

03/11/2015 10:55 PM (UTC)
Part of me wants to say I'm tired of Scorpion AND Sub Zero, but I couldn't resist another MK adventure game.

KenshiMaster16 Wrote:
I'd dig a Scorpion/Sub-Zero game. I'd also dig a Raiden/Fujin game too. Just sayin'. God powers and all. Fuck yes, take my money.

*Foams at the mouth* Yeeeeesss!

That deadly alliance game sounds dope too.
Denizen
About Me

03/11/2015 11:26 PM (UTC)
It's been proven MK fairs well on other genres, another adventure/beat em' up kind of game would be great.
Scorpion vowed to protect the younger Sub-Zero after witnessing him spare an opponent during MK2 in his ending. They could revisit that.
Blade4693
03/11/2015 11:41 PM (UTC)
I would love a Scorpion/Sub Zero adventure game. I admit though, I would like to see NRS partner up with the GOW guys for the game for gameplay purposes. Not that I don't think NRS couldn't do it themselves, but if they partnered up with somebody who has a lot of experience making Hack N Slash games I think it could turn out even better.
Grizzle
03/12/2015 04:42 AM (UTC)
It would be the only appropriate medium to FINALLY put a fucking end to the Quan Chi, Subbie, Noob, and Scorp drama.

NRS has WB backing them up, they can afford to make this happen! Hey developers GET OVER HERE! and make this shit happen!
Aquarius_D
03/12/2015 06:35 AM (UTC)
MK Fire & Ice: Maybe Kiefer did the voice work for that one grin
mkwhopper
03/12/2015 06:38 AM (UTC)
Dervis Wrote:

I would pay top $$$ for this
$unknown
03/12/2015 08:34 AM (UTC)
It was announced after Shaolin Monks was realeased but got scrapped.

Chrome Wrote:
Meh, a Deadly Alliance game would interest me more.

With added Benny Hill comedy skits.

Hahaha,pure genius.
Noob-Smoke-3333
04/08/2015 10:06 AM (UTC)
Yes that would be such an awesome game and Noob (bi Han the original sub) could be the big bad in the game.
Mkreptile315
04/08/2015 11:42 AM (UTC)
mkreptile8860 Wrote:
Freaking hope so...........i asked recently rigo cortes of NRS if they would atleast remaster atleast shaolin monks and he sadly said that's a complicated topic. :/

Wow that sucks.. I wonder why that's a complicated topic to them. Fans would gladly buy an hd remaster!
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.