Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 2 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (22.4%)
Jade (46.9%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (22.4%)
Freddy Krueger (8.1%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • October 15th, 2017
    Lost Kontent: Raiden Adventure Game Screenshot [Read On]
  • October 15th, 2017
    Raiden Strikes in Injustice 2 Mobile [Read On]
  • October 5th, 2017
    Xavier Woods is Raiden in WWE Immortals [Read On]
  • October 5th, 2017
    Hi-Res Injustice Raiden & Black Lightning Artwork [Read On]
  • October 3rd, 2017
    First-Look Trailer Introduces Atom to Injustice 2 [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 15

immortalkombatPosted: 02/10/2015 07:31 PMStatus ::

Visits::9224
Nationality::Australia
RE: MK Kollective Kostumes?

Sabinator Wrote:
So i had my EB Games Kollectors Edition of MKX pre-ordered in Australia (https://ebgames.com.au/ps4-202659-Mortal-Kombat-X-Kollectors-Edition-PlayStation-4#)

When i pre-ordered it the listing contained the "Kombat Pack" now it has been removed and apparently the Kombat Pack only is available through the Premium edition which is online purchase only..

What the fuck!

EDIT: It looks like it has been removed off the UK Kollectors edition as well http://www.amazon.co.uk/video-games/dp/B00S4S7FMG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1423611924&sr=8-2&keywords=mortal+kombat+x

Yes I've just noticed this also!

What the hell?

SabinatorPosted: 02/10/2015 07:34 PMStatus ::

Visits::1109

immortalkombat Wrote:
Sabinator Wrote:
So i had my EB Games Kollectors Edition of MKX pre-ordered in Australia (https://ebgames.com.au/ps4-202659-Mortal-Kombat-X-Kollectors-Edition-PlayStation-4#)

When i pre-ordered it the listing contained the "Kombat Pack" now it has been removed and apparently the Kombat Pack only is available through the Premium edition which is online purchase only..

What the fuck!

EDIT: It looks like it has been removed off the UK Kollectors edition as well http://www.amazon.co.uk/video-games/dp/B00S4S7FMG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1423611924&sr=8-2&keywords=mortal+kombat+x

Yes I've just noticed this also!

What the hell?

Offical response from WB Games Australia Facebook - "the Kollector Edition will not come with the Kombat Pack. This was only offered in the US version of the edition, which is substantially higher in price ($230AUD vs $170AUD) to take into account the value of the Kombat Pack."

Which means only US Kollectors edition will include the Kombat Pack as i stated before looks like the UK version had it removed as well

"the US Editions have the Kombat pack included at a higher cost than the editions that will be available in Australia, No edition released in Australia, either the Kollector Edition or Special Edition, will include the Kombat pack, though it will be available separately. Apologies for the confusion but the US offer is slightly different to what will be available here." - WB Games Aus

unleash_your_toungePosted: 02/10/2015 09:54 PMStatus ::

Visits::5818
Nationality::United States

Sabinator Wrote:

Offical response from WB Games Australia Facebook -" higher in price ($230AUD vs $170AUD) to take into account the value of the Kombat Pack."

Um...$60 for the Kombat Pack? It's only $30 with the Gamestop Limited Edition.

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle
SabinatorPosted: 02/10/2015 09:58 PMStatus ::

Visits::1109

unleash_your_tounge Wrote:
Sabinator Wrote:

Offical response from WB Games Australia Facebook -" higher in price ($230AUD vs $170AUD) to take into account the value of the Kombat Pack."

Um...$60 for the Kombat Pack? It's only $30 with the Gamestop Limited Edition.

Yep, once again Aussies are getting the shit end of the stick at least the game isn't banned this time

I got another response from EB Games:

"Thanks for contacting us.

At this stage, unfortunately we have been forced to remove the Kombat Pack from advertising pending further updates from the vendor.

We were initially advised by the vendor that the Kombat Pack would be included in our Kollector’s Edition, however we’ve received further advice this may not be the case.

As the exclusion of the pack hasn’t been confirmed yet we are in talks with the vendor regarding this issue, however as a precaution, the advertising has been updated until we can confirm with the vendor."

unleash_your_toungePosted: 02/11/2015 02:16 AMStatus ::

Visits::5818
Nationality::United States

Sounds to me like someone is getting wise with their rights to the guests.

Thanks for the info nonetheless!

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle
NerveDamagePosted: 03/24/2015 03:21 PMStatus ::

Visits::415
Nationality::Italy

Hello,

So I have already pre ordered and paid for the gamestop exclusive edition but am thinking of now upgrading to the coarse edition. However my one question is. Is the cold war scorpion exclusive to the game stop premium edition. If so It sounds like if you want the cold war AND the golden scorpion you have to buy both editions separate.

Someone please help.

ViSilvaPosted: 12/04/2015 10:18 PMStatus ::

Visits::666
Nationality::Brazil

My friday this being so shit I'll call her Kombat Pack 2

photo sdww2_zpsvmchsi30.png
Page of 15

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.