Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • October 4th, 2018
    Super Combat Fighter, 2D Digitized Fighting Game, coming soon! [Read On]
  • September 25th, 2018
    Upcoming Mortal Kombat Online Twitch Stream to feature Cary Tagawa [Read On]
  • September 16th, 2018
    MKO Live Stream to Feature Author of NBA Jam: The Book [Read On]
  • August 6th, 2018
    MKO's Interviews with the Film Cast: Coming Thursday [Read On]
  • July 29th, 2018
    MK Online Stream to Host Movie Star Q&A Friday [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Kombat Kon 2018?
Get over here! (56.9%)
Out of kredits. (43.0%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 03/12/2015 02:38 AMStatus ::
Enter: Cassie Cage - New Character Render & Mini-Bio

Klassic kombatants and a new generation of warriors enter the battle in Mortal Kombat X! Amazon.com has unleashed a new wave of character renders and mini-bios for the playable roster. Learn more as Cassie Cage enters the spotlight!

Click to Enlarge

Cassie Cage
The daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade, has a lot to live up to. Her parents were among the few kombatants to survive the wars against Outworld and NetherRealm, and were instrumental to EarthRealm's victories. Cassie is as strong-willed--and occasionally hotheaded--as her mother; and as quick-witted as her beloved dad, which makes her popular within her Special Forces unit.

Mortal Kombat X arrives for PlayStation 4, Xbox One & PC April 14th and PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 June 30th! Pre-order now to receive day one access to download fighter: Goro!

Click the render image to view it full size. Register to find and discuss more character spotlights on the Mortal Kombat X forum!

LeoBrZ81Posted: 03/12/2015 02:50 AMStatus ::

Visits::8825
Nationality::Brazil
RE: Enter: Cassie Cage - New Character Render & Mini-Bio

In seeing this render, I am just now realizing how much this chick actually looks like Sonya. The broader jaw, thinly sharp eyebrows, even the lips are reminiscent of her mother, particularly in MK9. In fact, her features are almost dead-on MK9 Sonya.

I dismissed her, especially visually, when I first saw her--that obviously half-finished model--and I guess I forgot to pay attention when they sharpened her up. She looks wonderful, and that outfit is not half bad. Am I... finally coming around to girlie over here?

::MINION::::::: ::UnleashYourTongue:::::::
FerraTorrPosted: 03/12/2015 02:53 AMStatus ::

Visits::179
Nationality::United States

LeoBrZ81 Wrote:
In seeing this render, I am just now realizing how much this chick actually looks like Sonya. The broader jaw, thinly sharp eyebrows, even the lips are reminiscent of her mother, particularly in MK9. In fact, her features are almost dead-on MK9 Sonya.

I dismissed her, especially visually, when I first saw her--that obviously half-finished model--and I guess I forgot to pay attention when they sharpened her up. She looks wonderful, and that outfit is not half bad. Am I... finally coming around to girlie over here?

I agree that she mostly looks like Sonya BUT I can see a little bit of a resemblance to her dad, too. I'm not sure what it is abut her features exactly but there is a bit of Johnny in there, too. It's great that you can see both parents in her features.

NRS really has improved when it comes to rendering faces.

Props to MINION for making this sig.
ZombiePosted: 03/12/2015 03:04 AMStatus ::

Visits::734

really starting to like her outfit, I think she will fit in just fine

Photobucket
etuiseePosted: 03/12/2015 03:06 AMStatus ::

Visits::792

Is it just me or do the twins look bigger than usual? 😞 Not complaining just observing...

Reptile_896Posted: 03/12/2015 03:11 AMStatus ::

Visits::1477

LeoBrZ81 Wrote:
particularly in MK9. In fact, her features are almost dead-on MK9 Sonya.

Ahem...yeah apparently she inherited ALL her mother's assets.

I'm totally okay with this.

LeoBrZ81Posted: 03/12/2015 03:16 AMStatus ::

Visits::8825
Nationality::Brazil

etuisee Wrote:
Is it just me or do the twins look bigger than usual? 😞 Not complaining just observing...

They do look bigger haha This gives me hope for Sonya's Bra Buddies, which looked somewhat lacking in that leaked screenshot. I bet they gave her back her trusty ol' D's! I mean, Cassie's have to have come from somewhere, and Johnny is a B-Cup at best.

::MINION::::::: ::UnleashYourTongue:::::::
etuiseePosted: 03/12/2015 03:24 AMStatus ::

Visits::792

LeoBrZ81 Wrote:
etuisee Wrote:

They do look bigger haha This gives me hope for Sonya's Bra Buddies, which looked somewhat lacking in that leaked screenshot. I bet they gave her back her trusty ol' D's! I mean, Cassie's have to have come from somewhere, and Johnny is a B-Cup at best.

Right?! I know they said theyre going for a more realistic look, but i mean come on its Sonyas signature and realistically some women have big tits. I say gove the female characters a variety of breast size instead of having them all have small breasts or having them all have tig ol bitties.

oraclePosted: 03/12/2015 05:24 AMStatus ::

Visits::9437

etuisee Wrote:
I was just about to say, she got them thangs.

-sig by MINION Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LokheitPosted: 03/12/2015 08:55 AMStatus ::

Visits::2707
Nationality::Spain

LeoBrZ81 Wrote:
etuisee Wrote:

She might have got them from Cage's mediterranean cult busty grandma!!

Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.