Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 2 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (21.8%)
Jade (45.4%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (25.4%)
Freddy Krueger (7.2%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • November 23rd, 2017
    Mortal Kombat X Mobile - Punk Cassie Challenge [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Mortal Kombat Funko Store Signing - Sunday [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Justice League Gear & Events Hit Injustice 2 [Read On]
  • November 11th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 3 Reveals Enchantress & TMNT [Read On]
  • November 10th, 2017
    ELEAGUE Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 3 Reveal Tonight [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 04/15/2015 01:45 AMStatus ::
Kommunity: Mortal Kombat X Frequently Asked Questions

The official launch of Mortal Kombat X has been an exciting, energetic time - but not without its problems and confusion. Mortal Kombat Online has enjoyed receiving and answering as many fan queries as possible. With many repeat questions, we're starting an FAQ to try to help resolve common issues.

For now, our FAQ will cover the commonly asked basics. Register to post additional queries on the forum. There is no knowledge that is not power! We encourage the MKOmmunity to do their best to help.

Frequently Asked Questions:
I purchased The Kombat Pack. Why can't I find/download Jason, Predator or the other characters?
The Kombat Pack guarantees you first access to four downloadable characters and additional skins. Each character will be released incrementally in the coming months, and are not yet available. For more information refer to: the original Kombat Pack story.

I bought Kollector's Edition. Why don't I have The Kombat Pack?
The availability of Kollector's Edition bonuses varied around the globe. Many UK & European editions do not include The Kombat Pack as a standard feature. For more information on global extras, refer to: the original Kollector's Edition story. NOTE: An official global guide table can be launched by clicking the thumbnail at the bottom of the article.

I have the Kombat Pack. Why can't I download Goro?
Goro was a pre-order exclusive unrelated to The Kombat Pack. Goro will be released individually as DLC at a later date (to be advised). For more information refer to: the original Goro Pre-Order story.

I pre-ordered Mortal Kombat X. Why isn't Goro in my game?
You will need to input the DLC code to gain access to your pre-order playable Goro. This code may be provided on a special card, or on the receipt of your purchase. On PS4 use the dynamic menu to go to the store and highlight "redeem codes". On Xbox One, go to games and select "use code". For Steam, select Game and "Activate Product".

I pre-ordered Mortal Kombat X but don't have a Goro code. What do I do? First ensure you haven't received your DLC code via a receipt, or online store e-mail (check your junk folders). If you haven't received your code, you may need to contact the retailer from which you bought it.

Modes in my Mortal Kombat X are locked. How can I fix this?
There have been many teething problems with PC Steam versions of Mortal Kombat X. Most issues relate to the Steam pre-load system. While the game itself works, patches have been made to fix this. Go to your library, select MKX and locate DLC. Select install packs 1 to 20 to begin manual install. If problems persist, you may need to relaunch your Steam client. Online multi-player is still awaiting a fix.

I pirated Mortal Kombat X and am still having problems. How can I fix this?
In this instance, you get what you pay for. Some games contain piracy detection ticks that will render the game unplayable in various ways. If you wish to continue to have the best games you can from NetherRealm Studios, we encourage you to wait patiently until you can purchase legitimate copies.

Something is missing from my order. What should I do?
If something is physically missing from your Mortal Kombat X order, your best course of action is to contact the retailer you purchased the game from. Use clear and polite language to explain your problem. For in-game issues, refer to other questions in the FAQ.

Where are the PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 versions?
Unfortunately, Mortal Kombat X has been delayed for last generation consoles until the Summer (rumoured June). These ported versions aren't being made by NetherRealm Studios, and we do not know the exact cause of the delay. It is safe to say current consoles are the better experience. For more information refer to: the original Summer Delay story.

How do I download my Future Raiden skin?
You will need to link your console account with your WB Play WBID. You can do this by using the log-in options available to PSN, Xbox Live & Steam main menus. Once linked, you will be able to redeem your Future Raiden skin. For more information refer to: the original Future Raiden story.

Uh... Who's next?
The "Who's Next?" tagline may seem arbitrary, but it applies in a wide variety of ways. With fatalities always a part of the game - it could mean who's next to die? It could also refer to who's next to invade in faction mode? Who's next to try to rule Outworld? Who's next to threaten Earthrealm? Who's next on the adaptive living towers? Who's next to rise through the competitive tournament ranks? Who's next to be offered as downloadable extras? There are many possible meanings. For more information refer to: the Who's Next? launch trailer.

I've exhausted all options and need help. What should I do?
If you've searched for solutions and been unable to resolve your issue(s), it may be time to contact Warner Brothers Game Support. By following the link, you'll find various methods to query them about your problem. Remember to use clear and polite language to explain as much about your situation as possible. Allow them adequate time to respond to your message.

Register to discuss and resolve further issues on the Mortal Kombat X forum! Help your friends by directing them here via @MK_Online & Facebook..

Might97Posted: 04/15/2015 03:37 AMStatus ::

Visits::4
RE: Kommunity: Mortal Kombat X Frequently Asked Questions

If I didn't pre-order Mortal Kombat X will I still get The Kombat Pack,Goro and Gold Scorpian Skin when I purchase The Coarse Edition on Amazon?.

Mick-LuciferPosted: 04/15/2015 05:01 AMStatus ::

Visits::19553

Might97 Wrote:
If I didn't pre-order Mortal Kombat X will I still get The Kombat Pack,Goro and Gold Scorpian Skin when I purchase The Coarse Edition on Amazon?.

Kollector's Editions are difficult to find. If you do find one (brand new), it will contain The Kombat Pack and Gold Scorpion DLC. Goro was not a part of the Coarse Kollector's Edition, and will only be offered if your store is kind enough to give you one (doesn't hurt to ask).

For more information about the various editions check: Mortal Kombat X: Kollectors Edition - Full Details [Official Info Chart At the Bottom]

Better The Devil you know...
MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. No whining!
thenomadPosted: 04/15/2015 06:50 AMStatus ::

Visits::2693
Nationality::Belgium
Kollectors edition question

Hello everyone,

I bought the kollectors edition today(not the one by coarse).
And i got the goro code as well as the gold scorpion code.
And a little paper saying mkx kombat pack: get early acces to downloadsble content with a 25% discount.

Wasnt the kombat pack to be included in the KE ??

justycistPosted: 04/15/2015 07:06 AMStatus ::

Visits::12269
Nationality::Australia
RE: Kollectors edition question

I think that might only be in the US - however it could have changed like it did everywhere else. It was initially advertised as being included here in Australia but was quickly removed. Orders placed in that short time frame were honored, and they were given the Kombat Pack with the game (not *in* the box though). Everyone else has to purchase it. You might want to ask the store you bought it from and see if they'll do the same.

Dragon Points:
Mick-LuciferPosted: 04/15/2015 07:23 AMStatus ::

Visits::19553
RE: Kollectors edition question

Based on the Kollector's Edition Global Guide [click the thumbnail at the bottom of the page] - most international versions do not include The Kombat Pack as standard.

Better The Devil you know...
MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. No whining!
McDanielPosted: 04/15/2015 03:45 PMStatus ::

Visits::4105
Nationality::United States

I had to sign out and Back in to my wb account for it to give me the future Rayden skin.

Creator of John the MK Janitor.
Dragon Points:
BruceKangPosted: 04/16/2015 01:32 PMStatus ::

Visits::86

I feel sheepish for not doing my research but I have to ask a couple questions. I own a US PS4 and live in the UK, and bought the Kollector's Edition. I have been able to download Goro and the Kombat Pack but my Gold and Kold War Scorpions cannot be redeemed because they must be UK-account-specific codes. Is there any way around this? Do I need to actually have a UK PS4 for them to work?

justycistPosted: 04/17/2015 02:05 AMStatus ::

Visits::12269
Nationality::Australia

BruceKang Wrote:
I feel sheepish for not doing my research but I have to ask a couple questions. I own a US PS4 and live in the UK, and bought the Kollector's Edition. I have been able to download Goro and the Kombat Pack but my Gold and Kold War Scorpions cannot be redeemed because they must be UK-account-specific codes. Is there any way around this? Do I need to actually have a UK PS4 for them to work?

Are you using a US or UK account? If you're using a US account, I'm surprised you were even able to download any DLC at all because it's normally region locked.

You don't need a UK PS4 but you will need to create a UK account if you don't already have one to go into the UK PS Store and redeem your codes. I'm not sure if you will still be able to use Goro and the Kombat Pack using a UK account if you bought them with a US one.

Dragon Points:
BruceKangPosted: 04/17/2015 12:05 PMStatus ::

I have a US account, and all the stuff I downloaded is not able to be installed because the disc I'm using is a UK one. Through my hours of trial and error (and playing MKX non-stop yesterday) it appears that with a separate UK account I can download a few things (Goro is not available in the UK Playstation Store yet) and use them with my copy of the game, but I have already downloaded them from the US PS Store. I should have just ordered a US copy but I wanted the Kollector's Edition, not the Coarse one, and the UK version (not "Imported") was cheaper when you work it out. Solution: I've ordered a US copy that all the stuff I've already downloaded will work with when it arrives. The one thing that sucks is that my Kold War and Gold Scorpion codes worked after I set up a UK account but likely won't be there anymore when I use my US copy. No worries because I am sure EVERYTHING will be downloadable one day.

Hopefully my "research" will answer some questions for other people...

Blade4693Posted: 04/20/2015 11:12 AMStatus ::

Visits::3252
Kombat Pack issue

I just entered my Kombat Pack code, and everything seemed fine, it check out and everything, but I didn't get anything? I know I don't get the characters until they are released but shouldn't I have gotten the Samurai Pack?

KungLaodoesntsuckPosted: 04/20/2015 11:15 AMStatus ::

Visits::19710
RE: Kombat Pack issue

Try going to the store and downloading them. They should be free since you have the pack.

photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Dragon Points:
The_TooCool_MasterPosted: 04/20/2015 11:18 AMStatus ::

Visits::2359
Nationality::Canada

Yeah, it just makes the content free on the store. They don't download automtically.

Dragon Points:
Blade4693Posted: 04/20/2015 11:29 AMStatus ::

Visits::3252

Yep that worked lol thank you guys for the help. I thought it would DL automatically because when I entered the Kold War and Goro codes they did it right there and then. I got it now though, thanks again :)

danny_cagePosted: 04/23/2015 01:24 PMStatus ::

Visits::2

hey guys! my very first time here on this. I had a very confusing question that I hope someone can answer. so I have a US PS4 with a US PSN account, I bought the UK version of MKX from AMAZON UK (for that awesome statue). I also bought the US STANDARD MKX from Bestbuy here in the US. So I literally have two copies of this game. The UK version (from AMAZON UK) and the US standard from my local Bestbuy. My question, is there any way to redeem the
UK DLC on my PS4 so that I can play it on my US Account? If so how will this possible? I have read that there maybe a way to download from UK PSN store and somehow use on US PSN ACCOUNT and US VERSION of the game. IF anybody can please help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. I apologize for the caps but it is to try to make clear what I meant. Thank you in advance!

BruceKangPosted: 04/24/2015 10:25 AMStatus ::

You are in the exact same position as me. You will not be able to use your Scorpions (or any UK DLC) unless you create a UK PSN account. Any DLC you want to use with your UK disc needs to be obtained through the UK Playstation Store. When you start using your US disc you will be able to download all the DLC from the US store but it will not work if you put in your UK disc.

4Charles2014Posted: 05/23/2015 10:28 PMStatus ::

Visits::547
Nationality::England

Nice Background

Empress-MileenaPosted: 07/28/2015 04:25 AMStatus ::

Visits::26

I want to make a swap video like this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-deAG2sTv4

They are really nice & most of the time funny!
please someone help me at making them.
Thanks a lot ..

Empress-MileenaPosted: 07/28/2015 12:44 PMStatus ::

Really nobody?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Empress-MileenaPosted: 08/02/2015 06:15 PMStatus ::

Making swap videos !

I want to make a swap video like this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-deAG2sTv4

They are really nice & most of the time funny!
please someone help me at making them.
Thanks a lot ..
looking forward to hearing......

Empress-MileenaPosted: 08/05/2015 07:50 PMStatus ::

RE: Making swap videos !

Someone help please!!

PickleMendipPosted: 01/20/2016 09:59 AMStatus ::

Visits::29
Nationality::United Kingdom
MKX help FAQs

I've scoured this forum for help about the app but i couldn't find anything so i thought i'd ask here.

Firstly, i bought the Kenshi silver swordsman starter pack, but now it's not available. Why could i only purchase it once? I was planning on getting one every payday until i fused the Kenshi cards up to max level and get the extra koins & souls.

Second question also about obtaining cards for fusion: I got Injustice Scorpion and Klassic Kitana through the holiday gifts, but how can i get more?

Same question applies to the gold challenge kharacters. If i unlock Rev Kung Lao (or any other challenges), can i redo the challenge to obtain more for fusion? (Not that i think i'll have time).

Rhetorical question: Why are the gold challenges limited time only? Did no one at NRS think that some of us might not have the chance to get the app straightaway? I only just got a robot phone last month as an early xmas present. How can i obtain any past challenge kharacters? I swear, if i ever get to Chicago, heads will roll.

STATE FED LIES CHARM EMPTY EYES. Anon.
PickleMendipPosted: 01/22/2016 04:01 PMStatus ::

RE: MKX help FAQs

One more thing about MK app.

I know i can set my champion, but how does the system choose what team to put up for faction wars?

DarkoquinteroPosted: 01/30/2016 01:27 PMStatus ::

Visits::2

Hi. I preordered the Kombat Pack 2 yesterday, and it downloaded the brazil and coldwar skin packs, but they are nowhere to be seen on the game. Is this an issue or all the kontent will be unlocked till march 1st? I appreciate your help

PickleMendipPosted: 05/30/2016 01:01 PMStatus ::

Two more things i'm wondering:

On the console version, when you complete the krypt (i.e. buy everything) what, if anything, is the purpose of earning koins?

On the app, one of the mobile-to-console unlocks says to complete a 2x currency ladder. WTH is this?

Page of 1

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.