Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

What's Next?
Mortal Kombat 11 (80%)
MK Action-Adventure (10%)
MK HD Re-release (2.8%)
WWE Immortals (0%)
MK Krossover (2.8%)
MK Special Forces (2.8%)
Other (1.4%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • April 18th, 2018
    DC Announces Injustice vs He-Man [Read On]
  • April 16th, 2018
    Classic Superman Brings Golden Age to Injustice 2 Mobile [Read On]
  • March 31st, 2018
    Confirmed Ready Player One MK Cameos [Read On]
  • March 20th, 2018
    Mortal Kombat Coming to Netflix [Read On]
  • February 28th, 2018
    Best Buy Lists Injustice 2 Legendary Edition [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 3

Mick-LuciferPosted: 04/16/2015 12:15 PMStatus ::
Mortal Kombat X Hosts First Faction Invasion - Outworld

It has begun! The first Invasion Boss has launched full scale war against online players in Mortal Kombat X!

Mileena leads a violent charge that challenges players to do as much damage as they can before inevitable defeat. Every blow counts as you strike in the name of your chosen clan!

Players can choose to join the Black Dragon, Brotherhood of Shadow, Lin Kuei, Special Forces or White Lotus Society. Representing a clan earns points toward special unlockable items and achievements, with every action in the game contributing to your clan's prosperity!

The Lin Kuei are dominating the event, so far. Choose your destiny and help one of the other clans rise to the challenge! For a small points penalty, you can change clans at any time. Rising through the ranks of each clan will offer unique rewards! Learn more about Clans & Invasions in the Mortal Kombat X: Next Trailer!

Whose side are you on? Register to discuss and coordinate your allegiances on the Mortal Kombat X forum! Show your true colors by selecting a clan avatar from the Icon Library in your User Settings. Represent and recruit by liking & sharing stories via @MK_Online and Facebook!

KenshiMaster16Posted: 04/16/2015 01:28 AMStatus ::

Visits::10172
Nationality::United States
First Invasion just started for me; from Outworld

Anyone else had this pop up for them yet?

Dragon Points:
redmanPosted: 04/16/2015 01:32 AMStatus ::

Visits::4720
RE: First Invasion just started for me; from Outworld

Same here.

DarkkPosted: 04/16/2015 01:43 AMStatus ::

Visits::529

Same, got gold in tower and no costumes, maybe one for surviving the faction boss

KenshiMaster16Posted: 04/16/2015 01:56 AMStatus ::

Jesus Christ, the Invasion Boss fight is nuts!

DarkkPosted: 04/16/2015 02:00 AMStatus ::

Visits::529

Nope no reward for running out of time. Letting her kill you seems like a good way to get koins though

Windy_ThunderstormPosted: 04/16/2015 02:04 AMStatus ::

Visits::886

Yes! Omg so it does happen at the same time for everyone. I just finished the tower and all I gotta say is fuck those Netherrealm arms that come out of the ground!

This beautiful sig was made by MINION.
KenshiMaster16Posted: 04/16/2015 02:04 AMStatus ::

Windy_Thunderstorm Wrote:
Yes! Omg so it does happen at the same time for everyone. I just finished the tower and all I gotta say is fuck those Netherrealm arms that come out of the ground!

Ironically the only thing that gave me a prob was Noxious Reptile. Fuck that shit, it's annoying as hell. lol

ShesgotclawsPosted: 04/16/2015 02:11 AMStatus ::

Visits::862

I found the arms to be great, just play keep away and the computer keeps walking into them, letting you slap them with whatever you want.

SamuraiFuryPosted: 04/16/2015 02:15 AMStatus ::

Visits::136

I guess if you need Koins and who doesn't since they nerf the hell out of them. You get at least 200 Koins a match. Good way to spam it I guess. I got gold on the Invasion tower and got 500 Koins out of it. Nothing else as far as I know. No real reward it seem for this which make absolutely no sense.

Skulldunker125Posted: 04/16/2015 02:21 AMStatus ::

Visits::182

Im currently ranked 51 in invasion tower xD
but it is starting to drop rapidly :/

mkwhopperPosted: 04/16/2015 02:40 AMStatus ::

Visits::4512

Yep. Did it around a hour 1/2 ago

Windy_ThunderstormPosted: 04/16/2015 02:41 AMStatus ::

Visits::886

My invasion boss is Mileena and I must say she is certainly taking after her father in terms of insanely hard bosses.

KenshiMaster16 Wrote:
Windy_Thunderstorm Wrote:

Ironically the only thing that gave me a prob was Noxious Reptile. Fuck that shit, it's annoying as hell. lol

Lol, I don't think I've got that one yet. What is it?

This beautiful sig was made by MINION.
redmanPosted: 04/16/2015 03:39 AMStatus ::

The invasion "boss" battle is fucking stupid.

It's impossible, and Mileena has ridiculous ass armor for the first few hits and it's annoying as fuck.

I really don't like that NRS decides to make it so that it's impossible to actually beat, I would rather them make something that actually takes skill instead of this where it's not even fun. I don't like the modifiers at all, it just gets in the way.

Oh, and Lin Kuei will be the faction that wins almost every time, guaranteed. All because it has the most members, didn't NRS know this would happen?

ThatoneguyPosted: 04/16/2015 04:25 AMStatus ::

Visits::1356

redman Wrote:

It's impossible, and Mileena has ridiculous ass armor for the first few hits and it's annoying as fuck.

I really don't like that NRS decides to make it so that it's impossible to actually beat, I would rather them make something that actually takes skill instead of this where it's not even fun. I don't like the modifiers at all, it just gets in the way.

Oh, and Lin Kuei will be the faction that wins almost every time, guaranteed. All because it has the most members, didn't NRS know this would happen?

I guess the Invasion Boss thing is a group effort or whatever.

>
KenshiMaster16Posted: 04/16/2015 04:43 AMStatus ::

redman Wrote:

Well the good thing about that is its not on disc and its all subject to change. If enough people don't like it then they can change it or switch it up.

As for factions, I'm pretty sure a lot of people are gonna be jumping around after ranking it up fully so I wouldn't count your chickens just yet on that front. I'd wait a few weeks or so and see if the tides change. If that's the case, they may make it so that the other factions have a fighting chance in terms of experience points.

In other words, it's still launch week. Give it some time and see what they do with the info they collect.

redmanPosted: 04/16/2015 05:00 AMStatus ::

^ Truth, agreed.

ErronBlackPosted: 04/16/2015 05:41 AMStatus ::

Visits::36
Nationality::Australia

You're not meant to beat the Invasion Boss, you're meant to do as much damage as possible in thirty seconds to contribute to a team effort for your faction.
Lin Kuei are leading strong, I did really well against Mileena first, got lots of damage but I died after I strung my first few combos. Next time I'll research who is best against whatever boss it is, might've been better then Erron against Mileeena

http://i.imgur.com/ngZ75q8.gif
SlickRick82Posted: 04/16/2015 06:17 AMStatus ::

Visits::2465
Nationality::England

Lasted 28 seconds in the Mileena boss battle before the cow got me in a Brutality and bit my head off. It said I caused MASSIVE DAMAGE! It didn't feel like it.....
Lol

Bladdy lovely Sig by Minion. PSN -rlg24 LIVE -WestcountryBlud
RavenbezPosted: 04/16/2015 08:52 AMStatus ::

Visits::647
Nationality::England

Where does it tell you how many hits you have done to the boss?

'Your soul is MINE!' *everything crossed for Reiko*
AgentKPosted: 04/16/2015 09:37 AMStatus ::

Visits::54
Nationality::Finland

That bitch mileena is impossible to kill...she had armour against my x-ray WTF.

And Lin Kuei beating everyone else by miles is so not predictable. It's not even a close race.

justycistPosted: 04/16/2015 09:57 AMStatus ::

Visits::12269
Nationality::Australia

I was playing the klassic tower and was interrupted by an assassin invasion. It was just a fight with Reptile in his alt. costume. Pretty easy. It would be cool if they use some NPCs in these invasions to make them a little more interesting and fresh.

The_TruthPosted: 04/16/2015 10:03 AMStatus ::

Visits::15767

I'm actually quite surprised that NRS didn't seem to implement some type of balancing system for player population like I thought they would. It just seems to me that whichever group has the higher population is going to win every week. I get the feeling SF and Black Dragon are going to be waiting a long time to win.

photo beastmode copy_zpsp7yqozmh.jpg
Hooky-FookyPosted: 04/16/2015 10:11 AMStatus ::

Visits::1061

Popped up for me last night as I was about to turn the game off and go to bed, will get to it later

EmperorKahnPosted: 04/16/2015 10:21 AMStatus ::

Visits::2962

The_Truth Wrote:
I'm actually quite surprised that NRS didn't seem to implement some type of balancing system for player population like I thought they would. It just seems to me that whichever group has the higher population is going to win every week. I get the feeling SF and Black Dragon are going to be waiting a long time to win.

Here is a tweet from Tyler. A fan questioned him about the factions balance and he said all things have been considered.
https://mobile.twitter.com/tylerlansdown/status/586740591783849984

Page of 3

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.