Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (21.3%)
Jade (42.6%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (26.2%)
Freddy Krueger (9.8%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • December 15th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Limited Console Free Trial [Read On]
  • December 7th, 2017
    Atom Battles Black Manta in Gameplay Trailer [Read On]
  • November 28th, 2017
    Captain Marvel Almost Returned in Injustice Fighter Pack 0 [Read On]
  • November 23rd, 2017
    Mortal Kombat X Mobile - Punk Cassie Challenge [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Mortal Kombat Funko Store Signing - Sunday [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 04/17/2015 10:42 AMStatus ::
Faction War: Special Forces Recruitment Poster

Mortal Kombat X has already hosted its first Faction Invasion, ending in victory for the warriors of the Lin Kuei! It's time to start a recruitment drive and The Special Forces want YOU!

Will you fight the good fight as a member of the elite fighting force known as The Special Forces? You can enter the battle using any playable character in the game, not just restricted to iconic members: Sonya Blade, Jax, Kenshi or others!

Register to share your allegiance in the Special Forces Faction Post on the forum! Show your true colors by selecting a clan avatar from the Icon Library in your User Settings! Recruit other fighters by liking & sharing links via @MK_Online & Facebook. As you were, soldier!

oraclePosted: 04/17/2015 11:06 AMStatus ::

Visits::9365
Nationality::United States
RE: Faction War: Special Forces Recruitment Poster

Yas!

-sig by MINION Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FROST4584Posted: 04/17/2015 11:08 AMStatus ::

Visits::2947

The Lin Kuei is my main faction. The Special Forces will be next, after I max out the Lin Kuei. I dislike the Black Dragon, so they will be last. I'm surprised how low the Special Forces are. I thought they would be like the 2nd or 3rd popular.

If MKX had more factions such as Outworld and Shuri Ryu, things would have been more balanced.

Also, I would like to point out after the first few weeks, things are going to change, in terms of factions population. The real question is where will all the Lin Kuei members like myself go to after they max out the Lin Kuei faction points. Once people start jumping ship to other factions to get the faction achievement, it will be any factions chance to win.

The question is , what will be everyone's second third, etc faction.

Ion3008Posted: 04/17/2015 11:15 AMStatus ::

Visits::8799

FROST4584 Wrote:
The Lin Kuei is my main faction. The Special Forces will be next, after I max out the Lin Kuei. I dislike the Black Dragon, so they will be last. I'm surprised how low the Special Forces are. I thought they would be like the 2nd or 3rd popular.

If MKX had more factions such as Outworld and Shuri Ryu, things would have been more balanced.

Also, I would like to point out after the first few weeks, things are going to change, in terms of factions population. The real question is where will all the Lin Kuei members like myself go to after they max out the Lin Kuei faction points. Once people start jumping ship to other factions to get the faction achievement, it will be any factions chance to win.

Next to the other factions (Even Black Dragon has a cool name) it's not surprising the SF fall short. Also not surprising to see the Lin Kuei as popular.

Blade4693Posted: 04/17/2015 11:31 AMStatus ::

Visits::3252

I actually think I messed up, I should have joined the ones I like the least first (Special Forces and Black Dragon) and saved the one I really want to join for last, that way I wont have to rejoin it and gain all that experience back again lol

frabnPosted: 04/17/2015 11:33 AMStatus ::

Visits::539

Ion3008 Wrote:
FROST4584 Wrote:

Next to the other factions (Even Black Dragon has a cool name) it's not surprising the SF fall short. Also not surprising to see the Lin Kuei as popular.

Yup. BECAUSE NERNJERZ!

If it has a ninja in it, it's automatically the most popular thing in MK. I maxed out Black Dragon which was my preferred faction, and after falling so short, barely above Special Forces, I know that I need to be Lin Kuei to have any hope of incentives and rewards.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
Mick-LuciferPosted: 04/21/2015 04:35 AMStatus ::

Visits::19577

Special Forces Recruitment Links: Twitter & Facebook.

Better The Devil you know...
MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. No whining!
alexwuzhere327Posted: 05/17/2015 06:33 PMStatus ::

Visits::0

In my personal opinion everyone should just pick one faction and stick with it like the real mortal kombat special forces veterans.

Mick-LuciferPosted: 05/28/2015 06:45 AMStatus ::

The Special Forces were victorious in the Outworld invasion! Who helped defend the Earthrealm?

MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. No whining!
ThatoneguyPosted: 05/29/2015 06:28 AMStatus ::

Visits::1355

frabn Wrote:
Ion3008 Wrote:
FROST4584 Wrote:

Yup. BECAUSE NERNJERZ!

If it has a ninja in it, it's automatically the most popular thing in MK. I maxed out Black Dragon which was my preferred faction, and after falling so short, barely above Special Forces, I know that I need to be Lin Kuei to have any hope of incentives and rewards.

I'll stick with my Brothers of the Shadow.

>
MikeyRuPosted: 05/29/2015 08:48 AMStatus ::

Visits::2812

The final SF faction kill is SO lame, ugh. Shooting the knees and then a fatal shot? WTF? I was really hoping we'd get something Sonya related (like an energy net shooting through them and dicing them to pieces).

Mick-LuciferPosted: 06/18/2015 10:46 AMStatus ::

The Special Forces were victorious in the Elder Gods invasion! Who helped defend the Earthrealm?

frabnPosted: 06/18/2015 01:53 PMStatus ::

For all the bitching and moaning people do about the Special Forces, they've been consistently the longest running Faction War winners since launch. This is 4 weeks in a row now.

ForrestFoxFanPosted: 06/18/2015 04:49 PMStatus ::

Visits::723

These posters need to become physical posters.

samuhaiPosted: 06/19/2015 04:22 AMStatus ::

Visits::3080
Nationality::Australia

Did anyone find the missile to the head one hilarious? >_> I did....

Photobucket
oraclePosted: 06/19/2015 06:54 AMStatus ::

frabn Wrote:
For all the bitching and moaning people do about the Special Forces, they've been consistently the longest running Faction War winners since launch. This is 4 weeks in a row now.
That's NRS plan so when Lin Kuei win 4 months in a row we won't get suspicious.

frabnPosted: 06/19/2015 10:18 AMStatus ::

oracle Wrote:
frabn Wrote:
That's NRS plan so when Lin Kuei win 4 months in a row we won't get suspicious.

I was thinking that myself...considering the possibility it's been rigged, or at least skewed in some way.

raidenthefridgePosted: 06/19/2015 05:53 PMStatus ::

Visits::3798
Nationality::Northern Ireland

SF is my preffered Faction so I saved it for last and maxed out the others first, Dat Dragon King kard set.

Thanks to MINION for taking my Siginity!
oraclePosted: 06/20/2015 01:23 AMStatus ::

raidenthefridge Wrote:
SF is my preffered Faction so I saved it for last and maxed out the others first, Dat Dragon King kard set.
SF was my preferred and I picked it first and planned on coming back to it but I stuck with White Lotus in the end because they have my favorite menu screen and character select screen lol.

Page of 1

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.