Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • August 6th, 2018
    MKO's Interviews with the Film Cast: Coming Thursday [Read On]
  • July 29th, 2018
    MK Online Stream to Host Movie Star Q&A Friday [Read On]
  • July 23rd, 2018
    Kombat Kon Date Announced: October 27, 2018 [Read On]
  • July 23rd, 2018
    SDCC: Paris Jackson Cosplays Sonya at Comic-Con [Read On]
  • July 19th, 2018
    Review: Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe #1 [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Kombat Kon 2018?
Get over here! (51.0%)
Out of kredits. (48.9%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 04/28/2015 09:45 PMStatus ::
Mortal Kombat X Faction Invasion - Elder Gods

By the gods, reality is in peril! The next Invasion Boss has launched full scale war against online players in Mortal Kombat X!

This time Shinnok is unleashing his godly powers in the name of the Elder Gods! The fallen god represents the ultimate challenge - one you won't overcome on your own! This will be a team effort as the boss tier threat pushes you to do what damage you can, before succumbing to nigh inevitable defeat.

Players can choose to join the Special Forces, Black Dragon, Brotherhood of Shadow, White Lotus Society or Lin Kuei. Representing a clan earns points toward special unlockable items and achievements, with every action in the game contributing to your clan's total assault! Use clan recruitment posts on the forum to share valuable boss strategies to help spur your faction to victory!

The White Lotus were victors in Scorpion's Netherrealm Invasion. Choose your destiny and fight for them - or against them! Had a change of heart? For a small points penalty, you can switch clans at any time. Rising through the ranks of each clan will offer in-game benefits! Learn more about Clans & Invasions in the Mortal Kombat X: Next Trailer!

Whose side are you on? Register to discuss the invasion on the Mortal Kombat X forum, or share boss beating tips with your clan in the Fan Koliseum! Show your true colors by selecting a clan avatar from the Icon Library in your User Settings. Represent and recruit by liking & sharing stories via @MK_Online and Facebook!

starzilla83Posted: 04/28/2015 09:17 AMStatus ::

Visits::147
Nationality::United States
Elder Gods invasion?!

Go out there and stop the, elder gods?

The_TooCool_MasterPosted: 04/28/2015 09:45 AMStatus ::

Visits::2368
Nationality::Canada
RE: Elder Gods invasion?!

Is that an on-going invasion? I assume Shinnok is the boss?

starzilla83Posted: 04/28/2015 10:01 AMStatus ::

Visits::147

Yes and yes

The_TooCool_MasterPosted: 04/28/2015 02:40 PMStatus ::

Quan Chi is the assassin?

Well that's one hell of an invasion. Too bad it doesn't have much meaning besides the name and the boss.

I'm interested in seeing who the boss is for the Chaosrealm invasion mentionned(with graphic) in the Faction trailer, but I guess they'll go with someone that creates chaos in the actual roster so... Kano?

ShinomunePosted: 04/28/2015 03:17 PMStatus ::

Visits::8727
Nationality::Spain

Urgh.

I will prefer D'Vorah or Ferra/Torr. Or even Tremor/Jason/Predator.

The_TooCool_MasterPosted: 04/28/2015 03:27 PMStatus ::

Shinomune Wrote:
Urgh.

Ha yes, Ferra, the legendary Elder God.

frabnPosted: 04/28/2015 03:36 PMStatus ::

Visits::655

Yup. And ol' Shinny is the cheapest invasion boss yet.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
ShinomunePosted: 04/28/2015 03:38 PMStatus ::

Visits::8727
Nationality::Spain

The_TooCool_Master Wrote:
Shinomune Wrote:
Urgh.

Ha yes, Ferra, the legendary Elder God.

I was talking about the possible boss for Chaosrealm. Those are better options than Kano.

ShingoEXPosted: 04/28/2015 03:43 PMStatus ::

Visits::31468

frabn Wrote:
Yup. And ol' Shinny is the cheapest invasion boss yet.

He's the epitome of everything wrong with the AI, and it's obvious they have an algorithm in there that simply reads inputs as opposed to actually reacting to the player's moves.

I've had Shinnok Brutality me out of an X-Ray, air block, throw Raiden out of his torpedo, and do 3 consecutive EX moves. I also don't understand why, despite the fact I keep landing first hits on him, it always gives him the first hit meter. I'm sorry, but it's bad enough that he's got super armor for the first several hits, but I'm actually getting the first hit in. He can also somehow interrupt Raiden's 11,2,2 (hold) combo by glitching his positioning and then backwards-reacting with a counter move (which is impossible for a player to do.

Windy_ThunderstormPosted: 04/28/2015 05:01 PMStatus ::

Visits::886

He's not as spammy as Scorpion, but he sure loves putting me in the corner. Someone said something about him glitching. That explains why I can't seem to turn around right away and how he's able to cancle some of my moves out of nowhere.

They gave us his ugly headgear outfit with the necromancer arms. It's like they were trying to piss us off. Lol

This beautiful sig was made by MINION.
coltessPosted: 04/28/2015 05:27 PMStatus ::

Visits::5344

Thank God for Unbreakable Sub-Zero

ThatoneguyPosted: 04/28/2015 05:41 PMStatus ::

Visits::1356

The assassins this time were Kotal and Raiden. With Shinnok as the Invasion boss. Wtf.

>
redmanPosted: 04/28/2015 10:04 PMStatus ::

Visits::4740

Kotal doesn't really make sense as an assassin. Also I've had Raiden as the assassin two times, and Kotal 3 times.

Oh, and idk why everyone thinks Shinnok is the cheapest. Scorpion was easily the worst, he was so fucking annoying.

oraclePosted: 04/28/2015 10:17 PMStatus ::

Visits::9427

redman Wrote:
Oh, and idk why everyone thinks Shinnok is the cheapest. Scorpion was easily the worst, he was so fucking annoying.
Scorpion was definitely more annoying but something is going on with Shinnok's AI. It's ridiculous.

-sig by MINION Image and video hosting by TinyPic
redmanPosted: 04/28/2015 10:18 PMStatus ::

Visits::4740

oracle Wrote:
redman Wrote:
Scorpion was definitely more annoying but something is going on with Shinnok's AI. It's ridiculous.

weird. I fought him like twice early and thought it was okay, maybe they made him harder or something.

oraclePosted: 04/28/2015 10:21 PMStatus ::

Visits::9427

redman Wrote:
weird. I fought him like twice early and thought it was okay, maybe they made him harder or something.
It's the first Invasion Boss where I felt like my inputs were being read or something.

-sig by MINION Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Windy_ThunderstormPosted: 04/28/2015 10:39 PMStatus ::

Visits::886

redman Wrote:
Kotal doesn't really make sense as an assassin. Also I've had Raiden as the assassin two times, and Kotal 3 times.

I agree with this. Although, I get where people are coming from when they say Shinny feels rigged as hell. I can't even get up, and he keeps cancling my attacks before I even hit the last button. It's weird, the other two didn't feel like this.

This beautiful sig was made by MINION.
justycistPosted: 04/28/2015 11:00 PMStatus ::

Visits::12269
Nationality::Australia

The invasions aren't even working for me anymore. The first one did but these past 2 haven't even popped up.

DarkkPosted: 04/28/2015 11:06 PMStatus ::

Visits::529
RE: Mortal Kombat X Faction Invasion - Elder Gods

It's ok guys, he's an elder god. He's supposed to be OP, right?

RandwulfPosted: 04/28/2015 11:59 PMStatus ::

Visits::397

Everyone just play as Cassie or Johnny; we all know their family aura is an elder god killer. Worst. MK story. Ever.

umbrascitorPosted: 04/29/2015 07:00 PMStatus ::

Visits::761

Well it's about time the Elder Gods took charge and finally did something about Earthrealm. I mean, almost every calamity in history has revolved around this place somehow, and with a record like that one might almost think there's something we're doing wrong.

Never shake hands with a man who wears his heart on his sleeve. ~ Master Fuji's Fortune Cookie
ThatoneguyPosted: 04/29/2015 08:50 PMStatus ::

Visits::1356

umbrascitor Wrote:
Well it's about time the Elder Gods took charge and finally did something about Earthrealm. I mean, almost every calamity in history has revolved around this place somehow, and with a record like that one might almost think there's something we're doing wrong.

As opposed to, say, Outworld absorbing everyone, Outworld having a long civil war, the Netherrealm being a bunch of assholes, and Shinnok destroying shit.

Also Onaga. Him too. I'm personally glad that Raiden has said "fuck this shit." and is now going to go on the offensive.

>
Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.