Want mobile costumes without actually playing mobile? Heres how.
posted05/12/2015 11:22 PM (UTC)by
Blade4693
About Me

This will obviously depend on who you do it on or what version you are playing but on the PS4 just do the following...

Go online, go to leaderboards, ranked player vs, then look at the kombat history of a bunch of people and just quickly sift though all their info. I recommend finding "GrumpySenpai" . If you do his then try to exit the leaderboard you should get a bunch of stuff, like I got Injustice Scorpion just now by doing this. I probably would have gotten more if I didn't already have them. Now I am just missing MK2 Mileena, which isn't available yet.

It will also ask you if you want to change factions, just decline, unless you want to that is.

Now for people not on PS4, just do this for a bunch of random people and it should eventually work, you just have to hope you do it to somebody who has unlocked the stuff you are looking for on mobile.

Credit goes to: http://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/358kyn/glitch_that_unlocked_all_costumes_from_the_other/

Sorry if posting this sort of thing is against the rules or not, but I thought id share so those who cant/don't play mobile can get those costumes.
The_TooCool_Master
05/08/2015 09:01 PM (UTC)
That's one of the weirdest glitch ever. The kind of thing you can't actually find while testing the game.

Anwyay, good for people who don't have a phone or tablet. Act quick because this'll be patched out when it gets out.
Blade4693
05/08/2015 09:05 PM (UTC)
Yeah it is weird, I almost thought it was a prank/troll post at first until I saw another site mention it as well lol so glad I got Injustice Scorpion grin

And yeah it will probably get fixed soon, another site has already reported it, I just googled Mortal Kombat X and clicked on the news section and its in there lol
NostalgiaGod
About Me

Credit to Minion for my awesome sig!

05/08/2015 10:06 PM (UTC)
I found the grumpy guy and didn't get anything. Hmm am I doing something wrong?
raidenthefridge
About Me

Thanks to MINION for taking my Siginity!

05/08/2015 10:07 PM (UTC)
I'l have to make time to do this I cant be bothered with the mobile game.

Thanks very much.
NostalgiaGod
About Me

Credit to Minion for my awesome sig!

05/08/2015 10:07 PM (UTC)
Wait! Holy crap it worked! I got Farmer Jax, Injustice Scorpion and Klassic Kitana! Woo hoo! Thanks!
Blade4693
05/08/2015 10:13 PM (UTC)
Yeah mine didn't pop up for me until I tried to exit out of the leaderboard completely, but as soon as I tried leaving it unlocked Injustice Scorpion and a few other random borders and stuff :)
Hattoris
05/08/2015 10:34 PM (UTC)
Snagged Injustice Scorpion, Farmer Jax, and Klassic Kitana grin Yet, like a dummy, I kept thinking "why am I not getting Hotshot Johnny Cage?" Yeah... "MOBILE" costumes... oops wink
Swarm
05/08/2015 10:43 PM (UTC)
Is this only in America? I'm in Europe and tried that several times already, ranked player vs player, kombat history, going left and right, going back and selecting another player.. did 8 or 9 in a row.. then went back up until I left online and nothing... doing something wrong maybe?
Garlador
05/08/2015 10:43 PM (UTC)
Hattoris Wrote:
Snagged Injustice Scorpion, Farmer Jax, and Klassic Kitana grin Yet, like a dummy, I kept thinking "why am I not getting Hotshot Johnny Cage?" Yeah... "MOBILE" costumes... oops wink

I know...

I don't have a second controller. Thus, the ONLY costumes I'm missing right now are Klassic Mileena (no one has her) and Revenant Jax (I can't do Kustom Kombat solo!).
Blade4693
05/08/2015 10:51 PM (UTC)
Swarm Wrote:
Is this only in America? I'm in Europe and tried that several times already, ranked player vs player, kombat history, going left and right, going back and selecting another player.. did 8 or 9 in a row.. then went back up until I left online and nothing... doing something wrong maybe?

I have no idea to be honest. it could be possible that the people on the leaderboards you checked just don't have them unlocked. Or maybe its a U.S thing, I am not sure.

Is the mobile version of MKX available where you live?
ErmacYou
05/08/2015 10:54 PM (UTC)
i picked up farmer jax,injustice scorpion,classic kitana and ninja mime johnny cage.and a tone of borders and koins
Swarm
05/08/2015 10:54 PM (UTC)
I have no idea to be honest. it could be possible that the people on the leaderboards you checked just don't have them unlocked. Or maybe its a U.S thing, I am not sure.

Yeah, it came out this week.. gonna try some more, maybe I'll get lucky =) thanks anyway
Blade4693
05/08/2015 10:57 PM (UTC)
Swarm Wrote:

Yeah, it came out this week.. gonna try some more, maybe I'll get lucky =) thanks anyway

If it just came out maybe its possible not a lot of people have them yet, so the chances of finding somebody on the leaderboard there with them all could be lower. Just keep trying, somebody is bound to have some of them :)
Darkmage41
05/08/2015 11:04 PM (UTC)
Swarm Wrote:

No its also for Pal territories, there was a scorpion user ranked 9/10 on the 1vs1 (ranked) leaderboard, he had injustice scorpion.

Just download his stats, flip through some pages wait a little then get out of online and back to the main menu. it worked for me on my thrid or fourth try.

Also I logged into a WB ID account as well, which shouldnt be too much of a hassle.
Swarm
05/08/2015 11:56 PM (UTC)
It worked! Did a lot more players, but finally got Ninja Mime, Injustice Scorp, Farmer Jax, Klassic Kitana, a lot of stuff for the kombat kard and like 15k gold... is there anything else that you guys know about?
BADASS6669
About Me

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in.

I kill people for a living. Get over it.

05/08/2015 11:58 PM (UTC)
I have all these already. I want a way to get Hotshot Johnny any help would be appreciated?
Blade4693
05/09/2015 12:00 AM (UTC)
Sometime soon I could help you boost him online if you are on PS4, but idk any shortcuts to unlocking him or anything lol
Royal Assassin
About Me

"You Totally Slept With Him Didn't Ya"

05/09/2015 12:01 AM (UTC)
i don't have a psn plus so this won't work for me, i wish i could get those costumes all the ones i need are all playing online so i guess i'll be short on costumes here's hoping they come in skin packs later on
Blade4693
05/09/2015 12:04 AM (UTC)
It should work on Xbox too, I am unsure about PC though.
nightbreed_16
About Me

I will rock you.

05/09/2015 12:08 AM (UTC)
I wonder if all of the costumes will be unlocked on the komplete edition next year or do we just have to play the mobile version again for two or three months. I don't own the game or a mobile phone that can play games anyway.confused
Blade4693
05/09/2015 12:16 AM (UTC)
The Injustice Ultimate Edition on PS4 didn't come with the mobile costumes, I had to use somebody else's WBID for New52 Black Adam, Batman Beyond and the Prison Superman so idk if UMKX will come with mobile costumes or not
JohnnyCage5
05/09/2015 01:51 AM (UTC)
Just scooped injustice scorpion. Great find thanks for sharing man.
Blade4693
05/09/2015 02:28 AM (UTC)
Anytime :)
AJTheSnowMan
05/09/2015 06:04 AM (UTC)
I know most people here use a PS4, but I can confirm it works on Xbox One also. Just putting that out there :)
Pages: 4
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.