GoshinX03
05/11/2015 02:32 AM (UTC)
Voting for Ermac; didn't really become a fan until MK9, and now I can't get enough of him! Plus, never really cared much for Goro anyway...
LordSkarlet
05/11/2015 02:42 AM (UTC)
Sorry Goro but I'm going with the man of thousands souls, Ermac!
whatuknowaboutMK?
About Me

Winter is Coming A Lanister always pays his debts You know nothing Jon Snow! We do not sow! Valar Morghulis

05/11/2015 03:14 AM (UTC)
I really wish that these fights were based on who would actually win. I would undoubtedly go with Ermac.

Since that isn't the case though, Goro's my pick for this one. His personality really shows in MKX and his gameplay is incredible. This is the best I've seen Goro in a long time! Goro feels like Goro. Too bad he didn't at least get one scene in the story though.

Ermac on the other hand doesn't feel like Ermac in this game. He feels like mega crap, looks like mega crap and his floating around is mega crap! I've touched him only once since I got the game just to try him out. ONCE. It's really a shame because before, he was easily in my top 10.

So yeah, Goro wins with Ermacs own fatality done to himself only with Goro's raw strength and bare hands!

mkwhopper
05/11/2015 03:35 AM (UTC)
Flipped a coin tbh.

So I voted for Ermac.
Don't like his design at all in this game. Ugly in a bad way.

Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
05/11/2015 05:34 AM (UTC)

Souls of justice! Fighting for the law! Jacqueline Briggs is a second generation soldier who utilizes cutting edge tech to enhance her special forces training! She fights for the Earthrealm, despite her daddy's wishes. Kurtis Stryker was the hero cop of New York City who found himself drawn into a war with Outworld! Once a chosen hero, he is reborn in the Netherrealm as part of Quan Chi's squad of revenant rabble rousers. Does Jacqui have the right stuff, or will Stryker teach her a harsh lesson? Choose their destiny! ... FIGHT!

Sindel798
05/11/2015 06:11 AM (UTC)
Oh damn, this one is hard. I liked Stryker a lot in MK9 and I liie Jacqui a lot in MKX. I think Im gonna go with Jacqui.
redman
05/11/2015 06:59 AM (UTC)
Went with Stryker, definitely one of my favorites. Jacqui is pretty lame imo
etuisee
05/11/2015 07:04 AM (UTC)
Easy i never liked stryker and Jaqcui is a beast ????
ErmaSco
05/11/2015 07:51 AM (UTC)
Both are meh... but Stryker is less meh.
Demon_0
About Me

Avatar is part of fanart created by Esau13

05/11/2015 11:01 AM (UTC)
I don't like Jacqui but I fuckin HATE Stryker, so going for Jacqui
SwingBatta
05/11/2015 12:15 PM (UTC)
Wow. I'm extremely disappointed, to say the least.
Thunderstruck_Earthrealmer
About Me

Fujin for MK11!! #ReleaseFujin #NoMoreTrolling

Avatar: MKX Concept Art by Marco Nelor.

05/11/2015 01:38 PM (UTC)
Jacqui. I don't hate Stryker but I don't like him much either.
The_TooCool_Master
05/11/2015 01:52 PM (UTC)
I mained Stryker in MK9. Jacqui is cool but she's missing something. If we focus on MKX of course Jacqui is a lot more important but I'm still gonna root for my boy Stryker.
xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

05/11/2015 01:56 PM (UTC)
I am voting Jacqui, some of her intros I think are hilarious. Stryker is one of those characters I really could not care about.
Juanko
05/11/2015 03:17 PM (UTC)
Stryker all the way, hes a classic. Jacqui is cute... but meh as well...wink
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

05/11/2015 03:35 PM (UTC)
Jacqui.

"Say my name, bitch!"
KidKamikaze
05/11/2015 03:35 PM (UTC)
Definitely Jacqui!
lanoitarnu
About Me

What

05/11/2015 03:40 PM (UTC)
Jacqui is the worst.
AgentK
About Me
05/11/2015 04:21 PM (UTC)
Glad Ermac lost. His design has slowly turned God awful. He went from a badass ninja, to this latest incarnation of a stupid looking mummy. Do not dig it at all.

Voted for Stryker.
mattteo
About Me

05/11/2015 04:47 PM (UTC)
AgentK Wrote:
Glad Ermac lost. His design has slowly turned God awful. He went from a badass ninja, to this latest incarnation of a stupid looking mummy. Do not dig it at all.

Voted for Stryker.

The fan design of the Majestic Ermac that was online in the past year was awesome though. Fit for a King's soul, if you know whom I mean wink
Chameleon
05/11/2015 05:20 PM (UTC)
How the heck is Stryker losing????
Ninja_Mime
05/11/2015 08:18 PM (UTC)
Jacqui fell completely flat for me. Her play style and design comes off as an uninteresting mix of Jax, Stryker, and Sektor, and her personality is too similar to Cassie, who pulls it off better.

I've always been a Stryker fan and was glad that he finally got a deserved popularity boost with the last game. A stronger character overall, he gets my vote.
krajax
05/11/2015 08:41 PM (UTC)
Stryker. He's a cop.

Seriously MKX was a little too serene in term of good guys not dying. If I were to pick one newbie to die early in the next game, I'd pick Jacqui that way Takeda's character can develop. Hey that's what you get for implying a happy ending in Mortal Kombat.
Killamore
05/11/2015 08:41 PM (UTC)
I went with Ermac in round 1 because I actually like how he's getting away from the ninja look and finding something that fits who he actually is. Where as Goro hasn't changed much since Deception.

In round 2, I went with Jaqui because even though Stryker got a major upgrade in MK9, he still is an unimportant character who doesn't do anything. Jacqui is apart of the main team and has much more of a personality.
raidenthefridge
About Me

Thanks to MINION for taking my Siginity!

05/11/2015 09:39 PM (UTC)
I would have voted Goro, to me Ermac was cooler before we knew more about him because he was mysterious, I still like him but I'm just not feeling him in MKX.

I also voted Stryker over Jacqui, I like both but I've always liked Stryker, although I admit he may stand out less than he used to given that there are so many gun users now.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.