JohnnyCage5
06/18/2015 03:54 AM (UTC)
Sonya
Kingyema
06/18/2015 04:18 AM (UTC)
Oh god! So close Erron! Just a little more!
lol this is absurdly close.

I voted Erron on account of not hating his guts and wanting him to go away unlike Sonya.
krajax
06/18/2015 04:38 AM (UTC)
Yippy-yay-yippy-kai-ay!
sonyamkoriginal
06/18/2015 04:44 AM (UTC)
Sonya wink
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/18/2015 05:23 AM (UTC)

Life giving blood, the onset of darkness. Skarlet was the personal enforcer for Shao Kahn, created from the blood spilled of countless warriors. With her master vanquished, she seeks the teachings of a new master who wields the secrets of unleashing blood magick! Noob Saibot was once a powerful Lin Kuei warrior, reborn in the Netherrealm as a blackened wraith! He wields the powers of darkness from beyond - but can he fight his way back to the living? A battle borne of life and death! Round 2 kontinues... FIGHT!

Windy_Thunderstorm
About Me

This beautiful sig was made by MINION.

06/18/2015 05:29 AM (UTC)
Holy shit Erron and Sonya tied!

...I guess you can say....

glasses it was a draw.

Yeeeeeah! Edit:...wait nevermind Erron won. I was honestly hoping we had a tie, but I won't complain.
etuisee
06/18/2015 06:25 AM (UTC)
Aaaaaw i was rootin for sonya, oh well Skarlet. I like noob but i feel like hes overrated
moneyguy
06/18/2015 07:01 AM (UTC)
Sonya is the ultimate snooze to me, but I voted for her because I find Erron to not only to be equally boring, but lame on top of that.

Shame I wasted a vote. Also disappointed at the crazies claiming that Kotal is as good as Shao. Kotal is cute and I liked him even though he turned out to be a dud, but we're talking Shao Kahn here. C'mon.

Love Skarlett, but bye gurl. Noob all day.
Darkhound74
06/18/2015 07:18 AM (UTC)
lol Erron Black won.

I'm gonna vote for Noob Saibot...I like the concept of Skarlet, but I wish we'd get some more out of her.
Sindel798
06/18/2015 07:31 AM (UTC)
Skarlet is awesome in the comics. I cant wait to see more of her.

Noob is the most overrated MK character of all time. Barf.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

06/18/2015 08:46 AM (UTC)
I vote for Noob Saibot, because Skarlet is barely a character.
Warbro666
06/18/2015 08:59 AM (UTC)
Noob Saibot. You have to be crazy to vote otherwise.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

06/18/2015 11:45 AM (UTC)
Noob the boob.
Empress_Mileena
06/18/2015 12:04 PM (UTC)
Noob Saibot.
moneyguy Wrote:
Sonya is the ultimate snooze to me, but I voted for her because I find Erron to not only to be equally boring, but lame on top of that.

Shame I wasted a vote. Also disappointed at the crazies claiming that Kotal is as good as Shao. Kotal is cute and I liked him even though he turned out to be a dud, but we're talking Shao Kahn here. C'mon.

Shao Kahn is severely overrated and actually pretty stupid.
Viser
06/18/2015 04:40 PM (UTC)
Ion3008 Wrote:
moneyguy Wrote:

Shao Kahn is severely overrated and actually pretty stupid.

I actually agree Sonya is a bore, and quite frankly a bitch in the story. But i love Kotal and Shao kahn both, but had to vote for Shao on account of him being the best boss ever.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

06/18/2015 04:49 PM (UTC)
Ion3008 Wrote:Shao Kahn is severely overrated and actually pretty stupid.

Kinda funny how he's been around for 20+ years yet that match with a total newcomer was incredibly close.

And they say MK fans can't let go of the past. tongue
xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

06/18/2015 05:03 PM (UTC)
Erron Black must have won by one or two votes. LOL.

I am going with Noob. Skarlet is a non-entity really.
Jenafella56
06/18/2015 05:07 PM (UTC)
Its funny how people saying Sonya is a bitch in MKX. She always been one in the games, even movies lol. Anyway I voted for Noob
ViSilva
About Me

06/18/2015 05:39 PM (UTC)
I Love Skarlet she is amazing in the comics , but I know she will lose sadsad
Windy_Thunderstorm
About Me

This beautiful sig was made by MINION.

06/18/2015 06:50 PM (UTC)
Jenafella56 Wrote:
Its funny how people saying Sonya is a bitch in MKX. She always been one in the games, even movies lol. Anyway I voted for Noob

Being a neglectful and verbally abusive wife and mom is a whole nother level though. Lol

I will vote for Noob, because Bi-Han is awsome and like quanchi9 said Scarlet is barely a character yet. I like her, but she really hasn't done much.
DAEGON1
06/18/2015 07:01 PM (UTC)
Jenafella56 Wrote:

I actually think she's fine in the story mode. She's a huge unreasonable hothead dumbass in the comics though, but in the story mode Kung Jin takes that place while Sonya is a hardass but reasonable, and I think that's what she should be.

I think it's amazing that Erron won, I voted for him but I thought for sure Sonya would win.

This one I vote for Noob by a longshot.
The_TooCool_Master
06/18/2015 07:18 PM (UTC)
Noob has been one of my mains since Trilogy. I miss him dearly. sad
Jenafella56
06/18/2015 07:37 PM (UTC)
Windy_Thunderstorm Wrote:
Jenafella56 Wrote:

Being a neglectful and verbally abusive wife and mom is a whole nother level though. Lol

I will vote for Noob, because Bi-Han is awsome and like quanchi9 said Scarlet is barely a character yet. I like her, but she really hasn't done much.

I agree, that's another level bitchness lol
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.