Blade4693
06/25/2015 01:15 PM (UTC)
Mustard and Jade
SneakyLizard
06/25/2015 02:07 PM (UTC)
As much as I like Frost, I had to vote for my girl, Jade. Oh, how I wish she was real, that way I can go into bed with her.
xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

06/25/2015 03:16 PM (UTC)
Frost gets my vote purely because Jade is pure dreck. Concept, story and design are unoriginal mess. The character herself is just fodder. Jade is just not relavent.
SneakyLizard
06/25/2015 04:46 PM (UTC)
xysion Wrote:
Frost gets my vote purely because Jade is pure dreck. Concept, story and design are unoriginal mess. The character herself is just fodder. Jade is just not relavent.

Actually, Jade is an original character, and she is relevant. Hsu Hao, on the other hand, had very little relevance to the storyline, if at all.
AgentK
About Me
06/25/2015 05:48 PM (UTC)
Jade, I guess. This is more of a vote against Frost then a vote for Jade.

Frost is just too bland and boring.
Sindel798
06/25/2015 06:02 PM (UTC)
Jade is one of my all-time faves! I love green and her staff and glaive! I loved when her and Sindel were on their rescue mission to save Kitana in Deception.

Frost is ok. She has potential, but she is meh to me.
xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

06/25/2015 06:06 PM (UTC)
SneakyLizard Wrote:
xysion Wrote:

Actually, Jade is an original character, and she is relevant. Hsu Hao, on the other hand, had very little relevance to the storyline, if at all.

Well, that just shows how relevant Jade is when you are comparing Jade to Hsu Hao. That in itself speaks volumes. Jade is the only revenant not to feature in MKX.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

06/25/2015 06:45 PM (UTC)
I hate Jade less, so Jade.
Bllake
06/25/2015 06:51 PM (UTC)
It's a shame Jade was only in the game as a severed head on a player card background. If they don't explain her absence in the next game or do something with her story line, then it was a missed opportunity. Same goes for Cyrax.

My vote goes to Jade simply because she deserved better.
Jenafella56
06/25/2015 08:00 PM (UTC)
Got to vote for my girl Jade
The_TooCool_Master
06/25/2015 08:17 PM (UTC)
I voted for Frost. I don't particularly care for either of them but at least Frost showed up. I'm also part of the crowd that wants to see more 3D era characters.
Luuks
About Me

06/25/2015 08:30 PM (UTC)
Of course my greeny gal!! I miss her so much sad
FrostMK
06/25/2015 09:23 PM (UTC)
Frost, she's extremely underrated sad
Killamore
06/25/2015 09:37 PM (UTC)
I love Frost, and she has a lot of potential to be major within the new timeline. But, MK9's reckons really made Jade much more important to me. Before she just seemed like the third female ninja, but now the relationship between her and Kitana was developed better by basically adding part of Milleena's role to Jade. That plus her ending and mysterious absence from MKX has got me excited for what she will do in the future.

Design wise, neither stood out as special. Gameplay wise they are comparable. Personality wise, I would edge it out to Frost because the young hot head cryomancer is more interesting to me than the loyal BFF. Frost reminds me of a young Bi-Han almost...

This one is tricky, but I will go with... Frost. She is just fresher having only been playable in DA and A, and as someone said earlier we should have more 3D characters into new timeline. Frost is a perfect example.
kennytwerking
06/26/2015 12:27 AM (UTC)
"This will be easy.." JADE!! DUH!grin
KungLaodoesntsuck
06/26/2015 12:37 AM (UTC)
Jade.

I love me some sidekick characters.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/26/2015 05:38 AM (UTC)

A rivalry boils over from a secret past! Kano is a ruthless mercenary and charter member of the Black Dragon criminal clan. Working for the highest bidder, he pursued the cursed daggers of the Kamidogu, colliding with Sub-Zero in the process! The ice wielding Lin Kuei warrior found himself on the sharp end of Kano's dagger while hunting the kamidogu. Scarred by Kano's blade, the battle is on! Will Sub-Zero be cursed forever more, or will Kano free him with another dose of death? Round 2 koncludes! Choose their destiny!... FIGHT!

Bllake
06/26/2015 05:49 AM (UTC)
He obviously won't win this one, but I vote Kano.
Killamore
06/26/2015 06:10 AM (UTC)
Both are fantastic characters and have done great things, but if I have to get to the gritty. Kano. Subby has just been getting tired to me, where as I still love Kano's charm.

Since Cassie and the gang are probably moving forward as the main characters, I would love for Kano to step up and be a major player in the next game to create a huge finally for the Black Dragon. I could totally see him being the Shang/Quan Chi 2nd in command villain, and having the major threat be from Earthrealm itself would be refreshing. Especially, if Raiden allies with Kano to have that more aggressive Earthrealm. Having the special forces be the underground unit fighting off the now world controlling Black Dragon powered by Raiden would also help them keep interest by giving them a reset. Imagine it as the future from Teriminator, but with Cassie as John Conner and traveling to other realms instead of time.

The only thing I really want to see from Sub-Zero right now is him training up Frost. If the scenario I said above happens, then him fighting a Black Dragon Sektor and Tremor would be cool as well.
JasonVPred
About Me

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.

06/26/2015 06:25 AM (UTC)
Hate them both but I despise SZ more than Kano.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

06/26/2015 06:47 AM (UTC)
Before MKX, I would've voted Sub-Zero. Kano is getting better and better, and I can see him becoming a major villain in the next game.
FrostMK
06/26/2015 06:57 AM (UTC)
Kano.
Windy_Thunderstorm
About Me

This beautiful sig was made by MINION.

06/26/2015 07:07 AM (UTC)
I voted for Bi-Han.

I like Kano, but the Sub brothers have always been a bit deeper and fleshed out.

...Woah, is this the end of round 2? Didn't expect it so quick.
KingBellsprout
06/26/2015 08:24 AM (UTC)
Kano is awesome. He consistently has great designs and fun gameplay.

I wish Sub-Zero stayed as Cyber Sub-Zero since they decided to go that route with the reboot instead of Smoke.
SneakyLizard
06/26/2015 12:31 PM (UTC)
xysion Wrote:
SneakyLizard Wrote:
xysion Wrote:

Well, that just shows how relevant Jade is when you are comparing Jade to Hsu Hao. That in itself speaks volumes. Jade is the only revenant not to feature in MKX.

Jade is popular character, unlike Hsu Hao. I think the reason for her absence in story mode might have to do with something regarding that mysterious woman from her MK9 ending. Ed Boon did say on another site that she would play a role in a future game (mK11, perhaps).
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.