Ninja_Mime
07/01/2015 06:30 AM (UTC)
I don't think Erron Black is one of the stronger new characters, but he's much more relevant than Noob Saibot is at the moment. He's okay. I wish they had gone with some of the other concepts for his design, but maybe concept art will always look better than the end result.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/01/2015 07:45 AM (UTC)

The fate of the Earthrealm hangs in the balance! Raiden is the god of thunder and eternal protector of the Earth. Standing vigilant at the Sky Temple, he is the last defense against the corruption of the jinsei spirit! Shinnok is a fallen former elder god, banished to a tortured existence in the fires of the Netherrealm. Seeking revenge, he escaped his infernal prison to conquer the Earth and corrupt its spirit. If Shinnok succeeds all is lost! Can Raiden stop his path of cosmic destruction? Choose your destiny!... FIGHT!

Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/01/2015 08:10 AM (UTC)
Tails; Shinnok.
Sarenis
07/01/2015 08:29 AM (UTC)
I will always put my money on Noob Saibot

Even if he's guaranteed to lose at least hes story as short as it was in MK9 was developing for hes character enough.

Unlike fiev other new Kombatants like Cassie & CO...
Thunderstruck_Earthrealmer
About Me

Fujin for MK11!! #ReleaseFujin #NoMoreTrolling

Avatar: MKX Concept Art by Marco Nelor.

07/01/2015 09:00 AM (UTC)
Raiden.
Windy_Thunderstorm
About Me

This beautiful sig was made by MINION.

07/01/2015 12:06 PM (UTC)
I'm sorry Shinnok, I love you, but I gotta vote for my favorate.
MikeyRu
About Me

07/01/2015 12:44 PM (UTC)
Raiden is the Mr. Magoo of Mortal Kombat. Seriously, he's almost become a parody of himself. He screws everything up everything around him and always puts people in danger whenever he tries to "help", like a Leslie Nielsen character.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

07/01/2015 02:30 PM (UTC)
Even though Raiden redeemed himself to me in MKX, Shinnok's revamp is just all around enjoyable. From intros to story to gameplay. His presence is strong in this game. So glad he finally received a worthwhile "debut".

Going with the Fallen.
Jenafella56
07/01/2015 03:13 PM (UTC)
Raiden
mattteo
About Me

07/01/2015 04:30 PM (UTC)
Shinnok.

He's awesome
Sindel798
07/01/2015 04:49 PM (UTC)
Shinnok is my main in MKX. ALL HAIL LORD SHINNOK!
SneakyLizard
07/01/2015 05:05 PM (UTC)
I voted for Shinnok. Screw Raiden!
Demon_0
About Me

Avatar is part of fanart created by Esau13

07/01/2015 06:02 PM (UTC)
Before MKX, I would have easily voted Shinnok (especially post MK9) but I go with Raiden. He's never looked or played better than in MKX
Nephrite
07/01/2015 06:09 PM (UTC)
Like both, slight edge to Shinnok this time.
Sonya since 92
About Me

Bladdy lovely Sig by Minion. PSN -rlg24 LIVE -WestcountryBlud

07/01/2015 07:13 PM (UTC)
Raider.
redman
07/01/2015 08:37 PM (UTC)
Shinnok. His appearance in this game is probably my favorite of all the games, his gameplay is stellar and his appearance is the best he's ever looked. I'm so happy with what they did for Shinnok in this game besides of his treatment in story, they really did capitalize on his full potential imo. It's a shame that he's probably not going to make the roster next game, but there's always a chance that he'll come back.

Raiden has also never looked better, he actually plays like a God this time around. I would really like if they would give him a MK:DA alt, though.
Windy_Thunderstorm
About Me

07/01/2015 08:50 PM (UTC)
SlickRick82 Wrote:
Raider.

Lol, dat auto correct tho.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/01/2015 11:58 PM (UTC)
This is the second time this match-up has happened.
Empress_Mileena
07/02/2015 12:17 AM (UTC)
Shinnok because I find him oddly attractive.
Windy_Thunderstorm
About Me

07/02/2015 02:19 AM (UTC)
Empress_Mileena Wrote:
Shinnok because I find him oddly attractive.

Don't feel bad, I find him sexy. His mannerisms and that voice. :3
moneyguy
07/02/2015 02:33 AM (UTC)
Shinnok would've been so much better without the variations catastrophe. Still voted for him though.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/02/2015 05:30 AM (UTC)

One of Earthrealm's immortal defenders faces the menace of an eternal threat! Fujin is the god of wind and dedicated ally to Earthrealm's protector god Raiden! Marshaling the fury of the storm, Fujin has sworn to guard humanity from the evil forces who would corrupt it through unnatural means! Shang Tsung is a mortal sorcerer who remains ageless through the practice of dark magicks. As Outworld's representative in Earthrealm, he has sworn his prolonged life to the corruption of the Shaolin Tournament and conquest of the realm! One stands watch over the Jinsei, while the other toils in obscurity. Who will kontinue beyond Round 3? Choose their destiny!... FIGHT!

Killamore
07/02/2015 06:25 AM (UTC)
Shinnok has unlimited potential. He's good in MKX, but still isn't what he should be. 2nd worst boss of the franchise, imo. Raiden has had fails, but he has also reached his potential a few times. Both were about equal in MKX, however this is Shinnok's best and just another good showing for Raiden.

Fujin deserves a shot to be something. Raiden has been the only god character for too long. However, potential is not enough to beat what Shang is to the franchise. His mysterious disappearance in MKX is super interesting. Once Fujin gets a strong appearance, then maybe he could go up against Shang.
lanadelrey
07/02/2015 07:29 AM (UTC)
Fujin. Never really like Shang. (On a side note, can we have Jade beat Subby so all three classic female ninjas can make it to the next round)
ErmaSco
07/02/2015 09:27 AM (UTC)
Shang... Fujin got a lot of improvement, but isn't really quite there yet.

Come on team Shang... we always turn the tides
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.