Harle
07/06/2015 06:31 PM (UTC)
The_TooCool_Master Wrote:
Harle Wrote:
Noob has never really had a standout moment, he's only popular because he's the kombatant formerly known as Sub-Zero... Though I do really like his "powers", we all know they could have given them to any other character that wasn't a black palette swap and that character would have reached at most MK3 newbie popularity.

What are you talking about? Noob Saibot was insanely popular before it was revealed he was Sub-Zero. That didn't happen until Deception. Also, part of his appeal was finally playing as the dark ninja hidden in MK2.

I voted for Noob just to give him a little boost because I knew he wouldn't beat Mileena.

"Insanely popular" is an exaggeration, as is "only popular because he's the kombatant formerly known as Sub-Zero"...... But pardon me for my hyperbole, I did not expect it to be taken as scripture. I would like to point out that I also credited his popularity to being the black palette swap, which is kinda exactly what you said at the end there. *shrug*
ClassicSmoke
07/06/2015 06:33 PM (UTC)
so why didnt maleena kill noob in mortal kombat 13?
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

07/06/2015 07:03 PM (UTC)
Come through Mileena! Avenge Kitana and Jade.
Empress_Mileena
07/06/2015 07:59 PM (UTC)
Mileena obviously.
Nephrite
07/06/2015 09:50 PM (UTC)
First off, congrats to Kenshi for making it this far. I was cheering for Kitana, but I am happy for Kenshi.

As for the current match, I generally slightly prefer Noob Saibot, but Mileena is awesome in MKX and he's nowehere, so I'm voting Mileena this round.

Quanchi9 Wrote:
I don't know who to vote for. I'd flip a coin, but that's no fun!
Nephrite, who do I vote for?

I quit you. tongue
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
07/06/2015 11:25 PM (UTC)
Mileena
diirecthit
07/06/2015 11:26 PM (UTC)
Mileena was non motherfucking factor from MK2 all the way up to Deadly Alliance. Now she's just a try hard mess. I vote for Noob Saibot.
Noob-Smoke-3333
07/07/2015 01:21 AM (UTC)
Really can't believe mileena is going to beat Noob she sucks this game ha really launched her popularity they need to bring back noob!!!
IshyRoze
07/07/2015 02:55 AM (UTC)
Oh boy. Raiden and Fujin are at it next.
The epic battle that NetherRealm seems to be too lazy to do because their creative director hates Fujin. lol
diirecthit
07/07/2015 03:06 AM (UTC)
IshyRoze Wrote:
Oh boy. Raiden and Fujin are at it next.
The epic battle that NetherRealm seems to be too lazy to do because their creative director hates Fujin. lol

LOL @ it even being a competition when nobody even knows what a Fujin is
EdenianNinja
07/07/2015 05:08 AM (UTC)
Mileena <3smile
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/07/2015 05:34 AM (UTC)

The Quarter Finals kontinue with a warring storm! Raiden stands watch for eternity as Earthrealm's god of thunder and sworn protector. When the realm was invaded by Shao Kahn, it was the thunderer who stood vigilant to stop him. Fujin is the god of wind and a dedicated ally to Raiden's cause. When the fallen elder god Shinnok arose to conquer the realm, this time Raiden & Fujin both formed a last line of defense at the Sky Temple! They should be a united storm front, but in the battle for supremacy there can be only one! Lightning cracks and a tornado roars! Who reigns supreme?... FIGHT!

Sindel798
07/07/2015 05:48 AM (UTC)
I love Raiden, but Fujin is one of my favorites. I really hope Fujin can win this whole thing. Maybe it will show NRS how much we want Fujin.
krajax
07/07/2015 06:03 AM (UTC)
The God of Blunders vs. the God of Cameos! Place your bets everyone!
etuisee
07/07/2015 06:03 AM (UTC)
Love them both but honestly Fujin was freakin badass in what we saw of him. Now that i think about it why did he disappear after the first chapter in story mode
AgentK
About Me
07/07/2015 06:12 AM (UTC)
Hate Fujin, Love Raiden.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/07/2015 07:55 AM (UTC)
The Battle of the Gods: Thunder Vs. Wind

I vote for thunder.
mattteo
About Me

07/07/2015 08:50 AM (UTC)
Fujin!!

Come on guys, step up! Why is Raiden leading?
It's Fujin's time to win this MK online tournament.
Let's send a message that we want characters from the 3d era to come back.
Sonya since 92
About Me

Bladdy lovely Sig by Minion. PSN -rlg24 LIVE -WestcountryBlud

07/07/2015 09:05 AM (UTC)
Raiden.
Thunderstruck_Earthrealmer
About Me

Fujin for MK11!! #ReleaseFujin #NoMoreTrolling

Avatar: MKX Concept Art by Marco Nelor.

07/07/2015 09:37 AM (UTC)
As much as I love Fujin and want him to be DLC, I can't possibly vote against my all-time favourite kombatant. So, my vote goes to Raiden, though I won't mind at all if Fujin takes this.
Killamore
07/07/2015 09:57 AM (UTC)
I like Fujin, I really do, he was one of my favorite people to play as in Armageddon, but I have no idea how he has come so far and guys from the 3D era like Havik and Bo didn't. Can anyone tell me who Fuijin actually is? I mean what is the guys personality or character? God of Wind, Raiden's 2nd. That's about it. Right now, he's what Nightwolf was in MK3.

I get he has potential to be a good character with being another god and all, but what he is now isn't really anything. He has had no big moments or impact. He has not been important to any plot or character arc. He has had no character growth. He pretty much is only a concept of a character.

I want him in another MK game just as much as anyone else, but having the possibility of being as good as Raiden doesn't make him a better than Raiden.
Windy_Thunderstorm
About Me

This beautiful sig was made by MINION.

07/07/2015 11:41 AM (UTC)
*Starts tearing up dramatically*
Why do I have to make this decision?!

I'm sorry Fujin! I'm Sor hahar reeeeeee!!!

*Votes for Raiden with snot and tears running down face.*

At least he'll lose to someone worthy. I honesty thought he had some competition in his last couple of rounds, but I underestimated his fanbase on here. That makes me happy.
nightbreed_16
About Me

I will rock you.

07/07/2015 12:22 PM (UTC)
I voted for Fujin and who doesn't like Fujin except for NRS, They should have made him playable.sadwink
The_TooCool_Master
07/07/2015 12:53 PM (UTC)
Harle Wrote:
"Insanely popular" is an exaggeration, as is "only popular because he's the kombatant formerly known as Sub-Zero"...... But pardon me for my hyperbole, I did not expect it to be taken as scripture. I would like to point out that I also credited his popularity to being the black palette swap, which is kinda exactly what you said at the end there. *shrug*

"Insanely" implies exageration. Your sentence did not.

And you're right, I misread the end and assumed you meant that only the moves were popular and that, given to another character, that character would have been popular. sleep

The vote is now a clean 50%/50%!

I voted for Fujin because god damnit NRS. Teased his name in the Deception clouds, a sound file with his name in MK9 and a easter egg in Cassie's fatality. It's like they enjoy doing that. I'm not even an hardcore Fujin fan and even I think he should have made it.
Demon_0
About Me

Avatar is part of fanart created by Esau13

07/07/2015 01:01 PM (UTC)
Raiden
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.